It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP needs to fight hard now he is in the clear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

trump haters are celebrating what?

It's quite clear what I said.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

lol. Your user name is "wide-eyes", so open them up wide and read the report! As it has been established multiple times "collusion" is not a crime, therefore there are no charges for such. No charges from Mueller for anything. Read the report and you will learn why.

But there are indeed actual crimes. Maybe even high crimes and misdemeanor? See for yourself Wideeyes. Don't take if from me, or Sean Hannity, or anybody else. Study the report for a few hours, and reach your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

So if collusion is not a crime then why the he'll was there an investigation in the first place?

I'm struggling to keep up here.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Its all in the report... How Sarah lied. How they all lied.
God could you imagine if this was Clinton... They would have her burned at the stake forget impeachment.
They went crazy when Comey came out and said no intent to commit a crime. They still contend that the findings of that investigation were wrong. That with zero evidence. But this they see no wrong.
Its ridiculous.
Its obviously politics only. They are party indoctrinated and wont accept any kind of evidence. It wont matter if they had video they would not accept it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

My fingers doing the typing.... why is this important to you?

Stay on topic

What are you referring to? You have made 15 different posts and I have asked you to explain about 10 of them. This response leaves me more confused than ever....
Lol

Thanks for the source on any of your asinine claims.....
Lol

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Gee it's almost like they're now finally agreeing that the investigation was established by a false pretense. Possible crime=investigation= evidence for accusal= prosecution or exoneration.

1 outta 4 ain't bad.

edit on 4/20/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes, wanna test me?

You will of course have to read it yourself first.

Its not that long a read. I'm not finished but I dont have much more to go.

Don McGahn is going to be very important.

Interesting what they did with Ivanka huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

God could you imagine if this was Clinton... They would have her burned at the stake forget impeachment. 

But this isn't Clinton because she lost!

She had plenty of chances to get burned at the stake yet she lives on.

You might want to to think about that the next time you feel smug about your CNN propaganda...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I thought your new thing was Trump is going to be immediately arrested after his second term in office.

That is what you have been going from thread to thread posting about.

That is what I am asking you to provide a source for.

That is what you are unable to provide a source for.

You people are going to use some super secret Bobby Mueller sealed documents to throw accusations at our president for the next 6 years.

You used Bobby Muellers investigation into Russian collusion for the last 3 years and that didnt work out.
You didnt apologize for that, you just moved on with your TDS...

It's sad really

Lol

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Because Crime or not, our democracy was being threatened by a foreign adversary, and if people in our government and/or an election campaign were helping them? That's the sort of thing we need to know.

Remember, Mueller has formally charged 12 Russians and three Russian companies for the interference.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The smug delusions will only hurt more when the penny finally drops.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Because Crime or not, our democracy was being threatened by a foreign adversary, and if people in our government and/or an election campaign were helping them? That's the sort of thing we need to know.

Remember, Mueller has formally charged 12 Russians and three Russian companies for the interference.

I 100% agree.

Any thoughts on the FISA warrant based on fabricated information?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How many times was Don junior mentioned?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You mean the FISA warrant that was obtained because of the information about George Papadopolous?
You can choose to ignore facts for fiction but you dont do yourself any favors. Willful ignorance doesn't help anyone.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you are watching any news that says the report exonerated the president then yes you are watching fake news.
Read the report.

www.cnet.com...

So your saying ANY news network that say's he is not cleared doesn't report "fake news"?

If he is exonerated, what will your stance on Trump be then? Is there any finality to the Russian collusion for you or will he be forever guilty in your book? Curious.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

She sure came out smelling like a rose.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No its not or I wouldn't ask. So what are trump haters celebrating? The report that exonerates him? LOL.
Sure that makes so much sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No she doesn't have to read it... she has already made up her mind. She as much as said so.
So I'm choosing to ignore her from now on. I know what I am dealing with. I dont bang my head against a wall either.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

read the report

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What difference does it make now. It is time for taking out the seditionist.

Too late to walk it back. They have overstepped on purpose IMO and want us to get mad but not like we are getting mad. We were supposed to get mad at DJT but the BS lies make us mad at them for their sedition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join