It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP needs to fight hard now he is in the clear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

wow ...

Was this worth a separate post?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Isn't that obvious.

To whom? We dont have any idea what you are talking about when you spam these things

Lol

link   
a reply to: Mach2

Obstruction of justice and conspiracy.
Its all in the report.
I can tell none of you have read it like I knew immediately that none of you had read a single email released by Wikileaks.
Because you all were claiming they said something other than what they actually said. You all spewed out a narrative that didn't exist. And the echoed it in thread after thread.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The only people celebrating are the Trump haters because they think that there is a thread of evidence Trump did something wrong.

Do you know why Trump has been exonerated?

Because the whole thing was Bullsh!t in the first place and the prosecution know it.

Keep chasing that thread little kitty.

We've been here before and it's always just out of reach...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There was "No Russian Collusion".

Now, you're just quoting Trump and team, not Mueller are anything in the report.

So I have been watching fake news?

Who would've thought?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The only people celebrating are the Trump haters because they think that there is a thread of evidence Trump did something wrong.

Do you know why Trump has been exonerated?

Because the whole thing was Bullsh!t in the first place and the prosecution know it.

Keep chasing that thread little kitty.

We've been here before and it's always just out of reach...

It's funny how when their narrative falls apart time after time they never admit they were wrong.

They always seem to just disappear for a few days, come back after watching a few episodes of Maddow, and start the cycle all over again.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

There is way more that a thread.
There is a tsunami of evidence.
The only reason he is not being prosecuted is because of the DOJ policy of not prosecuting a sitting president.
You didnt read the report did you?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

The President seems to forget that he has the majority of the American electorate backing him. He is the people's choice despite how the corrupt and creepy MSM would have it.

Fixed it for you

The President seems to forget that he has the majority of the American electoral college. He isn't the people's choice despite that he still won according to our system.

link   

So I have been watching fake news?

If you've been listening to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, or anything put out by the White House you are.

link   

If you are watching any news that says the report exonerated the president then yes you are watching fake news.
Read the report.

www.cnet.com...

link   
The report is very readable. Read it, and you will come to understand that it is devastating for Donald Trump.

When he learned there was to be a special investigation his remark was "Oh my God, This is terrible. I AM F-cked".
He was right. He is.

Additionally, Sarah Sanders, whose paycheck you pay, admitted during her testimony to Mueller staff that she has lied to the American public.
And James Barr certainly lied to us when he made his comments pertaining to what the report did or did not conclude.

Both are being asked to resign.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The only reason he is not being prosecuted is because of the DOJ policy of not prosecuting a sitting president.

Did you? The report says that Trump did not collude with Russia.

What part are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Nope and I don't need to because the Russia collusion narrative was absolute bollocks from the get go.

In my mind, anything after that is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Read the report...
www.cnet.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

My fingers doing the typing.... why is this important to you?

Stay on topic

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Read the report...
www.cnet.com...

Why?

The report on the absolutely made up claim that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to win the Presidency?

Why would I want to read a work of fiction on a conspiracy site?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Trump needs to Attack the Democrats with Gun's-a-Blazing...as being Enemies-of-the-State...

every trick/dirty-deed, the Obama Led corruption-of-lawful-government Administration undertook are the Exact allegations the Deep-State actors are leveling against Trump...

the 2008-thru-2016 "Fundamental Transformation of the USA"...needs investigated as a Coup and the Principals Arrested until cleared of Treasonous Acts/ & creating black-ops teams of anti-Constitutional teams of Agents, hiding in All sensitive security Agencies i.e. DHS/CIA/FBI/NSA/among many Departments were scattered dozens of Muslim Brotherhood Agents vowed to obstruct Constitutional policy contrary to the USA Republic Civil Laws & rules

i'm just parroting the stuff I hear in my community, And my membership in: 'Nextdoor' website dedicated to a persons immediate Neighborhood where One resides
edit on th30155576645820202019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

trump haters are celebrating what?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

what does the electoral college have to do with anything? That is not a group of people you know....dont you?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"This is not the FBI coming out and saying they found no intent like they did for Clinton."

Once again you clearly demonstrate your complete ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join