It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Headhunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The astonishing tale of Jack Renton as told by Lindy Beige.

So Jack gets captured by some head hunters and learns their language and becomes a cook for a few of the powerful tribesmen, the whole while he is thinking to himself I gotta escape this crazy place.

One day the tribe is planning on raiding another tribe(as you do), so Renton steals a canoe the night before the raid and loads it up with some spears and sets sail in the middle of the night. Only problem is he needs to get past an enemy island before he can get to where thinks a trading post might be.

Dawn comes and he is near the village, he hopes he can just blend in, since he is now tan and has long hair, of course it fails, he is then captured beaten unconscious and then traded back to the village he had just left.

Now he know he will die, but just at the hands of his original owner, once they get back and get out of the canoe everyone is gathered waiting for him with smiles. The chieftain begins to speak; About how Renton, knowing that we were going to raid tomorrow, couldn't wait, upon hearing news of his colleagues being killed, Renton loaded up a war canoe and took spears and club and set off, and was FIRST to be there, to seek blood.

Heh...huehe..heuehe

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh and trust me, the story gets crazier, but Lindy tells it much better.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Must have had a great PR guy....

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez
Must have had a great PR guy....

Life is like that, limit your losses and optimise your wins.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Always a great explanation for going AWOL:

"I wasn't deserting, I decided to sneak off for a pre-emptive strike on the enemy!
I'm the biggest patriot here.
You're all a bunch of sissies, and should be ashamed of yourselves."

Mumble mumble ... give that man a medal.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

They mourned his death for 3 days and slaughtered 300 pigs and told stories of him.

top topics

join