It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Earth born Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

even if there were no proof to claim this theory i believe it. WHY? because no matter what.. if someone really does find proof and does present it to people there are always those types of people who wont believe in it and would probably find a reason to claim its a hoax. IMHO.. these non earthly humans are probably real......

I obviously agree....If God created us in His image, and there is life on other planets that he created, wouldn't it make logical sense that they would look like us and also be considered human. As I stated earlier, we are Earthlings.....but why couldn't there be "humans" on other planets?? We say we are human and then such and such an alien is a Pleiadian....well, in that case, we would be Earthlings and they Pleaidians. But I believe as a race, we would both be considered human!! Some humans on other planets will be more advanced and some less based on where they are at in evolution.

It's a great topic and I'm loving the discussion on it!!.....

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

you could be right there bout peeps lookin like us in other planets but how do you know other life forces are not green,peech or silver skined called grays,reps or illopps. the fact is everyone in here get they're info on google search. drew is right whats with all the strict rules on this site, i dont see the thread starter had to edit his or hers post cause if this person believed it was a fact then it should be posted as an fact. i mean let the peeps post they're opinion from what they believe in. why make this person believe otherwise. and i see peeps be thinkin they're on some exclusive ats level thinkin they can just disrespect other peeps with less knowledge just cause they have a buncha post typed. come on you all get your little info on googles no need to think your ->

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Lee the pedestrian]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Also known as "human-type aliens"

IT IS THEORIZED that the group consists of three peoples from three distinct colony zones, namely Sirius, Pleiades and Orion. Genetically, they are nearly identical to Earth-born humans. Tall, extremely fine featured, pale in complexion. Eyes are almond shaped, slightly slanted with a natural black liner, much like the renderings of ancient Egyptian royalty.

There are three hair colors apparently related to colony origin: blonde (Pleiades), red (Orion), and black (Sirius). The insignia of these combined human races is a triangular arrangement of three spheres. This symbol has deep significance, and is found throughout Earth history.

Home System : Taygeta Pleades, Vega Lyra, Sol, Sirius, Arcturus, Tau Ceti, Wolf 424, Procylon, Alpha Centauri

info found at: aliens.monstrous.com...

These are the THEORIZED type of aliens considered Non-Earth born:
Nordics
Pleiadians
Blues
Lyrans
Janosians
Hyadeans
Ummites
Vegans
Bernarians
Korendians

I've heard of Pleiadians and Vegans, but the rest of these are knew to me. I even had a psychic tell me I was a Pleiadian in another life. She feels and so do I that we can reincarnate to other planets not just to Earth over and over again.

Is anyone familiar with all these types of non-earth humans??

(Editted for the Moderator)

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

There is also an oriental twist here, the oriental races originate from a steller cluster named Nippon (nipponese)

The black races are from Earth itself, made by genetic manuplulation for labour (original work force for deep Gold extraction some 400 000 yrs ago)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

Vegans? Are you kidding me? You have got to be joking. To be a vegan, you make a choice to stop consuming any palatable animal product. You don't decide to be an alien.

Furthermore, Veganism officially started in 1944. Are you implying that these alleged "Vegan" aliens arrived on earth in 1944? What would that mean about the vegetarians, who pre-dated the vegans? Are they aliens too?

Originally posted by Valorian
The black races are from Earth itself, made by genetic manuplulation for labour (original work force for deep Gold extraction some 400 000 yrs ago)
If thats not disgustingly ignorant and racist, I don't know what is.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
mmmm, ignorance is not one of my ways my friend...

if you look and have an interest then your shall find out about these things.

You should see what the white races have been used for over the years, so pls refrain from implying my ignorance on these matters until you KNOW

Valorian

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

mmmm, ignorance is not one of my ways my friend...

if you look and have an interest then your shall find out about these things.

You should see what the white races have been used for over the years, so pls refrain from implying my ignorance on these matters until you KNOW

Valorian
You people. You spew all this garbage, and when its time for you to back up your beliefs, you pretend the burden of proof magically doesn't apply to you.

Get a clue. Learn how to argue. The burden of proof is on you, and your "colleagues" (which is a gross misnomer by the way).

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I dont argue either it wastes my time

see ya on the flip side myy friend

:-)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I dont argue either it wastes my time

see ya on the flip side myy friend

:-)
How conveniant!

Look, I don't dislike YOU personally. How could I? I don't know you as an individual. But I do know you as a type. And I dislike the attitude and mentality you, and others like you, have.

You're free to believe in what you want, and you have no real obligation to prove to me, or anybody, anything. But don't expect not to be questioned when you start talking about your beliefs, especially on a message board dedicated to that very issue.

Which brings me to a question: Why are you here? I mean, you don't want to discuss anything really, at least not with those who have opposing opinions. And if this board is about discussion, and you don't want to discuss, you're reason for being here in non-existent. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

No you are not wrong at all, your beliefs are at a certain level to your knowledge and understanding. and this is not a critical outlook i have either on you.

Maybe i could place some stepping stones for you to follow if you wish :-)

try these and let me know what your thoughts are on these:

Books to read

Prototism, have a look at these especially bringer of the dawn as well as Earth

enjoy

Valorian

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm all for knowledge. I appreciate you doing something most people like you do not do. You provide me with a way to attempt to understand what you believe in.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Its the very least i could do, but do try and get to read these as they have an energy and vibration that may hold true to you and what you believe in presently.

these books are not for analysing but try to just read and let the words make sense.

if you meditate or even just contemplate then do that after reading these and see what you find out about who and where you are.

Val

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Its the very least i could do, but do try and get to read these as they have an energy and vibration that may hold true to you and what you believe in presently.

these books are not for analysing but try to just read and let the words make sense.

if you meditate or even just contemplate then do that after reading these and see what you find out about who and where you are.

Val

I cant help but to analyze! LOL

But I know what you're saying. I have to put myself in a different place mentally/spiritually/etc, to better allow the "energy" to "flow". Or something like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
My soul is from the star system of Sirian, and no, I will not neither will I want to offer "proof" to anyone, and if you want more information do your own personal research.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
My soul is from the star system of Sirian, and no, I will not neither will I want to offer "proof" to anyone, and if you want more information do your own personal research.
Another one. Ignorant on the concept of the burden of proof. You have no point on being on this message board either, for the very same reason Val doesn't.

But at least he gave me some sort of starting point.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Val

I cant help but to analyze! LOL

But I know what you're saying. I have to put myself in a different place mentally/spiritually/etc, to better allow the "energy" to "flow". Or something like that.

...not something like - EXACTLY like that :-)

enjoy

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Another one. Ignorant on the concept of the burden of proof. You have no point on being on this message board either, for the very same reason Val doesn't.

Sirian's are known for not wanting to provide proof - hahaha
they cannot help it

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You're angry that I don't want to get in a childish fight with you over whether or not I have proof of what I know I am, that has been confirmed to ME many times and many places, many places you probably haven't been. The only way you'll ever understand is if I told you about my encounters, and you were someone I could talk to in person, knowing the nature of so-call "skeptics", I wouldn't bother posting here. The proof is in my pudding, maybe not in yours though. I have nothing to prove and I have as much right to be here as you do. I am adding to this discussion, and there is nothing wrong about it. Also, I've been on ATS long enough to know that people like you would counter any legit proof simply because you can't believe it, so why bother? A wise man has no time to waste.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Angry? Hardly. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you are ignorant on the concept of the burden of proof, which by the way, you didn't deny.

Why do you you have to be in person to talk about it? Isn't talking about things the entire purpose of this site?

And I didn't say you didn't have a right to be here. I said you didn't have a reason to be here.

You are not a wise man if you don't understand the concept of the burden of proof.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join