It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fallen1

"This Dream is for You so pay the Price,
Make one Dream come true, ...
You only Live Twice" 😎

Make one Dream come true, ..."

Make one Dream come true, ..."

The one dream that people assume, is people asking for "eternity", eternity to change this and that sooner or later, reality will adjust to their ideals but the reality is different.
The price?..."everyone you know" and "everything you understand" will change.

edit on 20-4-2019 by fallen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Lyin' Sarah ?

Lucky for her, and unlucky for the rest of the world
that Sharia law doesn't apply in the ÜS

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Lyin' Sarah ?

Lucky for her, and unlucky for the rest of the world
that Sharia law doesn't apply in the ÜS

Yeah too bad we ain't got Sharia, the 3rd wave feminist would love that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
way to literal of your OP, we have a phrase in the UK maybe you dont have it in the US or you do but you just wanted a sinsational headline

if someone is under pressure at work "there neck is on the line" or "head on the chopping block", not a single beheading has been carried out in the UK though based on that phrase.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
way to literal of your OP, we have a phrase in the UK maybe you dont have it in the US or you do but you just wanted a sinsational headline

if someone is under pressure at work "there neck is on the line" or "head on the chopping block", not a single beheading has been carried out in the UK though based on that phrase.

Oh what phrase did the victims get beheaded on then? I am guessing alla akbar.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

there were no victims of this woman as far as I am aware, she was refering to Sarah Sanders

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

there were no victims of this woman as far as I am aware, she was refering to Sarah Sanders

Yea and slipping innuendo in too. I saw that also. Karma will continue to be bitch for some people and I predict it will be the left leaning commies that are trying to bring pain and are going for the gusto. Therefore the Karma will go for it too.

IF you believe that what goes around comes around that is.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

i think you're just "triggered" ... like the dems are when trump says something derogatory or threatens people with violence, no? triggered is the wrong word?

youve been triggered a lot lately, bouncing off obscure and nonsensical topics (more than usual)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yea and slipping innuendo in too. I saw that also. Karma will continue to be bitch for some people and I predict it will be the left leaning commies that are trying to bring pain and are going for the gusto. Therefore the Karma will go for it too.

IF you believe that what goes around comes around that is.

i dont see you get flustered on all the nasty threads about aoc or omar or pelosi ... just you "side" needs karma?

or maybe is that karma coming back for Mrs Sanders at this juncture?
edit on 20-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

HEADS SHOULD ROLL!

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders needs to be axed!

Seriously, she's lost all and any credibility and can't command respect from the press pool any more. She needs to go.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: fallen1
admit you are clueless about the term "figuratively"..or admit you are stupid enough to think she meant "literally"

You mean like when cnn ran headlines saying Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's emails? That kind of figuratively? Because cnn sure thought it was literal.

Well now you are asking me to answer for another's stupid mistake. When I start a thread stating "Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's emails, then you got me.

Well don't blame the OP here, blame cnn, after all the OP is only going by the standards cnn themselves set.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That was actually the height of hypocrisy lol. Dems talking about credibility. They have none FFS's lol. They really need to buy a clue or maybe rent one :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is a weird thread. She's not calling for her to actually be beheaded... I mean this lady is nuttier than a fruitcake, but this is stupid criticism that just buries real issues in the noise. It makes it easier to tune out any criticism when you start making things like this something to criticize?

If you say someone's on the chopping block? Are you saying their job is in jeopardy or calling for them to be physically beheaded? If you're mad and say "heads will roll" are you declaring your intent to actually behead people?

Ryan's diatribe is dumb, but that doesn't make trying to twist it into a call for actual beheading any less dumb either.
edit on 20-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

HEADS SHOULD ROLL!

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders needs to be axed!

Seriously, she's lost all and any credibility and can't command respect from the press pool any more. She needs to go.

Hahaha!

Unlike the press pool, that spread Russian sourced lies about trump being a Russian agent for two years

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Look this is nonsense, she is not recommending violence

However, cnn led the charge in claiming criticizing Omar is incitement

So this is just more examples of their hypocrisy
edit on 20-4-2019 by Grambler because: I forgot the word not

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I didn't know April Ryan is a Muslim extremist.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No one deserves less respect than the liars in the press. One wonders why getting respect from such a group would be desired in the first place.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Maybe because she's the White House Press Secretary, paid by the tax payers to brief the press, truthfully, on White House matters.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe because she's the White House Press Secretary, paid by the tax payers to brief the press, truthfully, on White House matters.

The press is just going to take what she says out of context and make up lies no matter what she says. I would believe her over your partisan press core any day.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No one deserves less respect than the liars in the press.

It's not the press she's disrespecting. It's the American people.

So, you're okay with a White House Press Secretary who lies to the American people, and then when questioned about those lies, stubbornly doubles down on those lies, and then, after being exposed by the FBI as a liar, repeatedly and unrepentantly lied some more to the American people, you're okay with her keeping her job as White House Press Secretary?

I'm not.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join