It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Now we have a classic meltdown from a known mental case Democrat named April Ryan.

April is a nice girl on the surface and a venomous serpent when cornered and challenged.

She has called for the beheading of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders !!!!!!!!!! 😆😆

Something to do with a mix of words concerning James Comey's firing of all things.

April is some kind of "journalist" and apparently the Mueller Report has triggered April into a wild mental breakdown 😎

CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off”

This seems like a measured thing for a CNN contributor to say.

April Ryan, who’s rabid partisanship has clashed with White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders multiple times, was very incensed last night about a supposed “lie” that Sarah Sanders told. It revolves around the 2017 announcement of Comey’s firing and whether the “rank and file” really had lost confidence in him.

The Hill reports the details.

“The president, over the last several months, lost confidence in Director Comey,” Sanders said in an opening statement at the May 10 briefing. “The DOJ [Department of Justice] lost confidence in Director Comey. Bipartisan members of Congress made it clear that they had lost confidence in Director Comey. And most importantly, the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director.”

"The Russian Trolls did this to me"

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is what happens, when fem-bots malfunction.

That's why Dr. Evil discontinued their use.

Wow.

It's like no one keeps up with current events anymore...
edit on 20-4-2019 by madmac5150 because: Unpacked my adjectives...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

April Ryan mistakenly believed White House Reporters were more important than federal prosecutors. If one can go to jail for lying to a prosecutor, lying to a W.H. Reporter should be punishable by death, is what April thinks.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

April Ryan mistakenly believed White House Reporters were more important than federal prosecutors. If one can go to jail for lying to a prosecutor, lying to a W.H. Reporter should be punishable by death, is what April thinks.

She's been living on "elevated flunky status" for many years now. 😎

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well a lot of these embedded traitors are secretly Muslim. EDIT- They have a thing for removing heads from still-living bodies, for those just waking up from a 100 year nap.
edit on 4/20/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

(post by fallen1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, when youre the party that champions lies, hate and applauds the death of babies, nothing is off limits.

These people will stoop to any level to smear someone. Its romper room ish frankly.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fallen1

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
admit you are clueless about the term "figuratively"..or admit you are stupid enough to think she meant "literally"

You mean like when cnn ran headlines saying Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's emails? That kind of figuratively? Because cnn sure thought it was literal.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
We should kill everyone I dont like.

This is where we are.

TDS doesn't exist tho.

Or triggered emotions.

CLOWNWORLD.

do what thou wilt.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well she's so mentally challenged, she can't remember the definition of the word "lie" so that doesn't surprise me that she thinks this way.

If I say "the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their Director", and she accuses me of lying, am I to presume she had time to go interview all the FBI agents in the world?

Or should we assume April is psychic, looked in Sarah's mind and said "she doesnt have a sufficient reason for saying this, shes just lying!"?

She Could have asked, "what makes her THINK that the rank and file had lost confidence?" but I have a feeling that there would be a very good answer to that question, and they dont want people looking for it, so they just skipped the part that mightve made some sense and went right to "she's a liar, off with her head!"

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

admit you are clueless about the term "figuratively"..or admit you are stupid enough to think she meant "literally"

You mean like when cnn ran headlines saying Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's emails? That kind of figuratively? Because cnn sure thought it was literal.

Well now you are asking me to answer for another's stupid mistake. When I start a thread stating "Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's emails, then you got me.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Zuey...you got a few options here. Either admit you lied in your OP about "She has called for the beheading of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders", or admit you do not understand what she meant, or admit you are clueless about the term "figuratively"..or admit you are stupid enough to think she meant "literally"

I leave that up to you.

Shh..I know who you are and all the different names you post under..not only here but on other websites.

Ok, fallen, looks like you got a couple options available to you here... well, you should definitely apologize for the subtle threats to xuen, but beyond that certainty, I can see only a few options...

Admit you do not understand or know the meaning of using "subtlety", or being "facetious", or admit you were being deceitful when you implied that xuen actually was trying to convince us that April was telling the world to cut her head cut off.

I remember someone got in trouble, cause they used pictures of their opponents and one of them had a picture of the person standing in front of a promo background with crosshairs all over it, and one of the crosshairs ended up in the cropped image, so it was attacked for violent innuendo that obviously was not there. If you have pictures taken of yourself standing in front of dozens of cross hairs, and then become upset when an image of you standing next to a crosshair shows up online, then you have some problems...

We have to show them how ridiculous they're being. We have to be just as ridiculous back so they see how ridiculous this is getting and they'll eventually be forced to stop because they won't like it being done to them.

Uh oh... I just realized I made a big mistake. I criticized you. Now you might try to find out who I am, on other websites, too...

Guys, dont make this man angry. Just, agree with what he says, don't argue... Or else, he might Find You, like he already did to xuen...

He has a very particular set of skills.
edit on 4/20/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

This will not be problem in the near future. While everyone is worried about American politics, you ignore the sky.

I like watching everyone cry about this and that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

This will not be problem in the near future. While everyone is worried about American politics, you ignore the sky.

Weak minds take joy in the suffering and confusion of others.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A rare April Ryan exclusive uncovered !!!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
April Ryan documentary "Future Proves Past" ............

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Ohhh otay.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

well, you should definitely apologize for the subtle threats to xuen

I have made no threats, just explaining I know Xeu

Admit you do not understand or know the meaning of using "subtlety", or being "facetious", or admit you were being deceitful when you implied that xuen actually was trying to convince us that April wanted her head cut off.

OK.. Threads title "CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off” and then in thread..."She has called for the beheading of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders !!!!!!!!!!", so tell me where did Xeu state...the title of thread and comments in thread were only being ""facetious".

I remember someone got in trouble, cause they used pictures of their opponents and one of them had a picture of the person standing in front of a promo background with crosshairs all over it, and one of the crosshairs ended up in the cropped image, so it was attacked for violent innuendo that obviously was not there. If you have pictures taken of yourself standing in front of dozens of cross hairs, and then become upset when an image of you standing next to a crosshair shows up online, then you have some problems.

Yeh because I stated, "I blame Xeu and you for that." *eye roll* that argument holds value if I ever said that crosshairs were the fault of you guys and by using crosshairs, you guys made a statement declaring some kind of "violent innuendo".

Uh oh... I just realized I made a big mistake. I criticized you. Now you might try to find out who I am, on other websites, too...

You are of no significance, so don't sweat it.

edit on 20-4-2019 by fallen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fallen1

"This Dream is for You so pay the Price,
Make one Dream come true, ...
You only Live Twice" 😎

edit on Apr-20-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join