It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Decline to View Less Redacted Mueller Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: xuenchen

It's legal riff raff. And avoiding loopholes that the democrats don't want to jump through because it could easily spell tragedy for them. The AG is clearly a biased hack in this situation. This is why Mueller pretty much refuses to comment.

Good god. Can people not see that even the redacted report clearly leads to all sorts of loose ends? Even if Trump did collude it would never, EVER be disclosed to the general public, especially how the rest of the world views the US right now, a complete joke, and good ol' Trumpy knows this, he's playing the system for the fool.

I was preaching this near the beginning, looking from the outside in, the US is really screwed up, it really is. You have vigilantly gangs at your border, foreign relations crumbling, NK has literally just spat in your face, Putin starting a full on conflict with Ukraine, Pakistan and India on the brink of nuclear war, and all you care about is Trumps America. Good job.

so Mueller, and his team of Trump hating democrats, investigated him for over 2 years, and decided, even though Trump is guilty, they will help him out and look after him, you know, like all the Trump haters usually do?

You seem to not be able to use the critical thinking part of your brain at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Democrats are refusing to even look !!!

Not true.
Mitt Romney saw it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do use critical thinking. Seems like you can't. Trump is untouchable in this fragile state of America right now. Besides, Barr worked close with Mueller he had his hands tied. Like I said, to many loose ends. I accept the report, but it's a little fishy. This is a heavily conspiracy theory drovenvforum you know, so maybe you need to be a little skeptical to understand it all.

When I saw barr standing up there he seemed like he was more trumps personal lawyer, not the ag of the USA.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's not an opinion.

www.webmd.com...

Arthritic pain and damage is something literally every human will get by time they are around 75.
Gout is more caused by kidney dysfunction and poor diet or trauma damage than lead poisoning.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Democrats are refusing to even look !!!

Not true.
Mitt Romney saw it.

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People who voted Democrat must feel like crap right now.
Naw... people who voted Democrat are just like Pelosi and Schumer in their thinking. I have fb friends who whined about how evil the electoral college is just because Pelosi and Schumer want it gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I do use critical thinking. Seems like you can't. Trump is untouchable in this fragile state of America right now. Besides, Barr worked close with Mueller he had his hands tied. Like I said, to many loose ends. I accept the report, but it's a little fishy. This is a heavily conspiracy theory drovenvforum you know, so maybe you need to be a little skeptical to understand it all.

When I saw barr standing up there he seemed like he was more trumps personal lawyer, not the ag of the USA.
How come nobody griped when he worked for the Bush admin ? Oh that’s right cause The Bushes are Deep State.
edit on 21-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
how is barr a biased hack? Unpack it all for us. Why would that make mueller silent if the AG is disagreeing with his findings? That fails to make any sense, wouldn't mueller want to raise his hand and say something if they are twisting his findings?

I can see some bias here but I don't think it's from Barr..

a reply to: strongfp

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I actually feel a little sorry for Mueller. When the Dems get to question him in May, they are going to be so disappointed and do what they always do...turn and begin attacking him too. Sigh. Say what they want you to say or else they will put you on the evil dark side list!

Edit add: I am guessing Mueller is already aware of this and that is why he stayed away from press conference and is avoiding the queries for now.

Does anyone know who has read the unredacted report yet?
edit on 4 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Arthritic pain and damage is something literally every human will get by time they are around 75.

As long as they continue to eat garbage for food, yes. People who eat a healthy diet don't get arthritis (or gout, or most other 'diseases' commonly associated with aging).

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the fact that they declined is telling. They want the whole thing released but if that gets close they will say their happy to see it themselves and not the public. They have received what they are going to and need to get a real job.

MAGA Moving forward.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CNN is now blaming Obama. He had a hard time making decisions, which allowed the Russians to trigger the deep divide that now exists in our nation.

😧

CNN: "MUELLER REPORT LOOKS BAD...FOR OBAMA"

www.cnn.com...

WTH? Did Trump start blackmailing the CNN guys? Did the CIA end their assignment, so now they're reverting to something approaching a real news channel?

In any event, it's beyond debate that Obama knew about Russian efforts at least as far back as 2014, and he did nothing about it. His DOJ even proactively squashed efforts by the FBI to crack down on Russian influence-peddling.

So, I guess this means Obama wanted Trump to win

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Something else that's just nuts .........

AG Barr gave an opportunity for higher ranking Congress people to see some of the redacted material in the Mueller Report, but guess what ?πŸ˜†

Democrats are refusing to even look !!! πŸ˜†

They want all the goods including the redacted Grand Jury stuff that actually requires a court decision to publish πŸ˜†

Democrats Decline to View Less Redacted Mueller Report

The top Democrats include:

Pelosi
Schumer
Nadler
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), ranking member of the Judiciary Committee
Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee

Rather than accept Barr’s proposal to view the Mueller report, they insisted that they have access to redacted material and β€œaccess to grand jury material.”

"The DEMOcrazzi have lost the minds πŸ˜†"

April 22, 2019

The LESS Redacted Mueller Report is now available for viewing by Congress.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Some Republicans saw it today. Democrats still are refusing to go take a look, however.

THEIR LOSS.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
MEGA STOOPID.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

MEGA STOOPID.

mobile.twitter.com...

Well if Whoopi Goldberg (she lived in East Germany for 2 years) says Trump is "couping" against himself, then we now know for sure it's Democrats doing the "couping" 😎

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join