It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation comes NOT by Islam nor The Law of Moses, but by accepting Christ as Lord (Christ's Law)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Through Christ we have Freedom through Love. We do not have to follow rituals and traditions for Salvation, because we are made Free in Christ. Muslims believe that they are slaves of their god and Jews still believe that they are slaves to The Law (of Moses). The Real Law is The Law of Spirit revealed by Jesus Christ which is fulfilled by Love.

Those who claim to believe in Jesus Christ but they make The Teachings of Christ to be a Jewish thing, Paul called them "Judaizers". They do not believe in Salvation through Christ but they try to make salvation be through The Law of Moses rather than through The Law of Christ.

Jesus Christ agreed with Paul when He said this:

"...All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law..." - Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:12)

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." - Jesus Christ (John 13:35)

edit on 4-19-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

You know what the world needs? Another person with an opinion of what the bible says. How about a different blood cult for a change?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why?

So you can have some diversity in the people you want to be a dick to?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The path to God is being blocked by the Roman created idol named Jesus.
This is why so many doubt Christians these days, because so many of them think that all they need is to accept Jesus and then wait around until they die.
Wrong! These souls most likely will need to come back and try again. You know, try on your own and not opt out for the prepackaged belief system out of convenience.
You'll have to keep coming back to this plane until you get it right. Only then can you ascend to anything higher.
When I look around at all the so called christians, I see a lot of glutinous idol whores who know nothing of the true nature of spirituality.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh boy...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let me add to your list of references;
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the WEIGHTIER matters of the law, justice and mercy and faith”. Matthew ch23 v23
I've got a thread based on that verse coming out later in the year.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

When I look around at all the so called christians, I see a lot of glutinous idol whores who know nothing of the true nature of spirituality.

Exactly what idol do the whores bow down to?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I first imagined something bready/breaded.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They all mocked beat and spit upon him, crucified him.... For He said, 'I am the Son of God.'". At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. When the centurion standing there in front of Jesus saw how He had breathed His last, he said, "Truly this man was the Son of God!".

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: olaru12

I first imagined something bready/breaded.

What like KFC? or Chick Fil a....I get it now! lol

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Many will never understand or believe since they did not 'see' anything in their lives or have faith. It will be that way to the end. But for those believers who's faith held fast, Glory unfathomable awaits.

It's your choice, it always has been.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

As a Christian, I'd say nothing more triggering than trying to convince people to accept a religion.

Wait until they ask you about God, if they ever do that.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
The path to God is being blocked by the Roman created idol named Jesus.

If Romans invented Jesus then why did many Jews repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior like Paul of Tarsus? If Jesus is a false idol then why do people have Visions of Him? People have seen Him and have been healed. People have died in their hospital bed and saw The Light of Life, Jesus Christ, who brought them back to Life in the hospital bed (like Howard Storm).

This is why so many doubt Christians these days, because so many of them think that all they need is to accept Jesus and then wait around until they die.

Well, that's not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught people to accept Him as The Lord and follow His Word.

"In everything, treat others as you'd like to be treated for this is The Law..." - Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:12)

You'll have to keep coming back to this plane until you get it right. Only then can you ascend to anything higher.

No, God is merciful. You don't gave to be perfect. You just gave to do your best to walk in Love because that is The Law of Christ. The Law of Moses is only a shadow to The Real Law of God that comes through Jesus Christ. Salvation comes through accepting Jesus Christ as The Lord, which means accepting His Law instead of the imperfect Law of Moses. Moses was a man, but Christ is The Lord.

According to your own opinion. Calling people "glutinous idol whores" just because they accepted Jesus Christ? Your words reveal your character. You insult those who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That you may remember the words that were spoken before by the holy Prophets and the commandments of our Lord and our Savior, which were through the Apostles, And as you knew this first, that in the end of days, scoffers would come who scoff while they walk according to their own lusts, And they say, “Where is The Promise of his coming? For from when our forefathers fell asleep, everything continues in the same way from the beginning of creation.” For they disregard this when they please: That the Heavens which were from the first, and The Earth, from the water and by the water, arose by the word of God, By which the world which then was, lay in water and was destroyed.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

Your words reveal your character. You insult those who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ.

So then what happened? You do not have a Constitutional right to be free of insults.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nothing happens, The Father is merciful. I only mentioned it to inspire self-reflection. He suggests that Believers in Christ are just bad and deceived people who are glutinous idol worshippers , but look at how disgusting the words are that comes from him to other people. His disgusting words towards those who believe in Christ reveals his character and what spirits he have.

May The Lord forguve him.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
They all mocked beat and spit upon him, crucified him.... For He said, 'I am the Son of God.'". At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. When the centurion standing there in front of Jesus saw how He had breathed His last, he said, "Truly this man was the Son of God!".

it seems that this was recorded by non Christian historians but they believed it to be a natural earthquake occurrence. I am sure that they need to believe that.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't need Jesus to show me how to love my fellow humans, my moral compass seems to be fairly accurate as is.

Not knocking Christianity or any other religion, if religion makes people a better version of themselves then I'll happily support them on their endeavours.

I agree a lot with the teachings associated with Jesus, the morality of the lessons taught usually vibe with any decent human. However I'm not a Christian, I'm no disciple of Jesus. I have faith just not in a Christian God.

I fundamentally believe that salvation comes from human hands, acceptance and love is well within our capabilities. There's cultures on Earth that have thrived without a belief in any God, there's atheists alive today who choose to live in servitude to humanity... If they go to hell because they didn't accept Jesus into their hearts... Yeah, I'd have serious issues with that. Can't imagine good people could be condemned like that by an all knowing God.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
a reply to: schuyler

Nothing happens, May The Lord forguve him.

That's right. Nothing happens, so what is he to be be forguven for? You just don't like what he said, but that doesn't mean "The Lord" is on your side in the matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I like faith. I like the spirit of faith.

I'm pretty disappointed in religion though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join