It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Mueller be charged with a crime?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Mueller went after people on both sides. I believe it will ultimately be Democrats who scream "foul!" against the Special Counsel investigation.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

The FISA warrant was obtained from the information regarding George Papadopolis and an Australian diplomats conversation in a London bar.

It was not contingent on the dossier.

Not all , and the dossier was the key.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The fault lies in Mueller and his team spending 2 - 2.5 years investigating a non existent conspiracy. Trump is not a Russian agent, nor was his campaign orchestrating a vast conspiracy with Putin to rig the 2016 Presidential Election. The corrupt FBI before and after the 2016 deliberately blurred the line between counter intelligence and law enforcement investigations.

Comey, the former head of the FBI, will struggle to stay out of jail. The same goes for anybody else responsible for using the fake Trump dossier to obtain a FISA Warrant. Interestingly, subsequent investigations into Comey and his cronies might invalidated evidence used in the Mueller investigation.

Will Mueller go to jail? In all likelihood, no. Unethical or unprofessional actions are not always illegal.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Me thinks you may have misunderstood this thread. I have just that same thing on countless occasions. As per the OP I highly doubt anything will come of this. And based on your thread I believe you think the same also. But time will tell I guess.

Exactly... i know nothing will come of trumps claim it was an illegal investigation....We will not see the normal pro trump posters posting anything here... Because they know he was lying his butt off...

The funniest part to me is how Trump went from "Total exoneration!" To "This is total bull$#!t!!!" in a little over a week.

And none of his followers bat an eye. They just keep on with the same tired, incoherent narrative. Then again, I don't know why I expected anything different from the party over country people.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The funniest part to me is how Trump went from "Total exoneration!" To "This is total bull$#!t!!!" in a little over a week. And none of his followers bat an eye. They just keep on with the same tired, incoherent narrative. Then again, I don't know why I expected anything different from the party over country people.

Exactly... he twittered yesterday, the 19th, that it was an illegal hoax.... If it so f'in illegal, how did it happen?
lets hold him to his # mouth and every trump supporter here...

If it was illegal lets throw some charges out

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The way the start of the investigation began WAS ILLEGAL Obama's FBI and DOJ colluded with British Intelligence agencies to produce a fake document(dossier) Remember ? Someone had to follow process and procedure and investigate Mueller was brought in to do just that. Remember ? No , I did not think you could .

I thought the whole dossier was started by the republicans? I could be wrong.... odds are I am...

The meetings with trumps campaign members and family members and Russians took place yes?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The way the start of the investigation began WAS ILLEGAL Obama's FBI and DOJ colluded with British Intelligence agencies to produce a fake document(dossier) Remember ? Someone had to follow process and procedure and investigate Mueller was brought in to do just that. Remember ? No , I did not think you could .

I thought the whole dossier was started by the republicans? I could be wrong.... odds are I am...

The meetings with trumps campaign members and family members and Russians took place yes?

Thinking McCain ?
Just the gopher (go fer)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Me thinks you may have misunderstood this thread. I have just that same thing on countless occasions. As per the OP I highly doubt anything will come of this. And based on your thread I believe you think the same also. But time will tell I guess.

Exactly... i know nothing will come of trumps claim it was an illegal investigation....We will not see the normal pro trump posters posting anything here... Because they know he was lying his butt off...

The funniest part to me is how Trump went from "Total exoneration!" To "This is total bull$#!t!!!" in a little over a week.
It is total BS, the whole investigation was total BS. I'm a little surprised you haven't figured this out yet or how it got started in the first place. It's only been going on for a few years now.

They just keep on with the same tired, incoherent narrative.
Hmmm....sounds all to familiar, not sure why.

Then again, I don't know why I expected anything different from the party over country people.
The fact that you believe the Dem's care more about this country than they do their own party is foolish thinking and tells me you're not as aware of your surroundings as you think you are.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
N... no... he won't be charged. He's just a guy who did his job. If the investigation was illegal those who assigned him the job might have something to sweat about.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yes investigation was illegal. It was based on as dossier of fake Intel provided by an espionage agent of a foreign power. It in effect was just an excuse to have a massive fishing expedition. If spent 30 million dollars and. Found next to nothing.
But will Mueller face a charge most likely no because as a special prosecutor he was given special powers that protects him.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The FBI and Mueller largely investigated ethical and not legal issues. The ethics or unethical nature of Trump's presidential campaign deserves debate and discussions. These debates and discussions can take place in the context of acting against your country, or in the belief someone is acting in their communities best interests.

For instance: It instance it's not illegal for members of New Zealand parliament to receive Chinese campaign donations. (Note: this also applies to political parties). Specifically, ensuring support for China's territorial claims to the South China Sea and their other interests is the aim of the those who make those donations. Currently foreign political donations are legal under New Zealand law. However, the legality of the situation doesn't preclude the need to research, document and trace the origins of the donations.

My view is that any sitting MP who accepts campaign donations whose sole aim is to undermine New Zealand's stated interests is not fit to serve as an MP. I hold this view regardless of an MP's party affiliation. Other Kiwi voters may not share this point of view, they have a different stand point on political ethics. Unless New Zealand's political party donation laws are changed, outlawing foreign political (party) donations, there is no role for law enforcement in this matter.

A simpler and (more) American example of my point is the debate around law enforcement employing racial profiling. To the best of my knowledge, racial profiling isn't illegal anywhere in the U.S. . But there is nothing wrong with debating the merits and ethics of law enforcement employing racial profile. Neither side has the right to employ the FBI to investigate their opposing side on racial profiling debate.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

June 8, 2019

More information surfacing about Mueller team's "strong arm" tactics for entrapment and intimidation of witnesses. Many people financially ruined. Some suffered health problems, from the threats and stress.

BREAKING NEWS: Mueller sent teams of FBI agents to interrogate conservative journalists, conservative authors & conservative think tanks, and even spied on Republican congressional staffers in his sprawling, "scorched-earth" Russia "collusion" investigation.
More at: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join