It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested over violent threats against Swalwell, Booker, Tlaib

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

"A Florida man has been arrested after making violent threats against three members of Congress, including two Democratic presidential candidates.

A trio of Democrats — Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, and Reps. Eric Swalwell of California and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — were on the receiving end of belligerent messages from 49-year-old John Kless, according to a complaint filed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.

All three have garnered increasing national attention in recent months: Booker as he played a prominent role in Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing ahead of a presidential run; Tlaib for her vocal criticism of President Donald Trump and ascendance as a voice of Democrats’ rising progressive generation; and Swalwell for assailing Trump and promoting gun control as he pursues his own presidential bid."

My question is what is this guys ATS username, and why does it seem that all the Kooks being arrested just so happen to fall on the RIGHT? Serious replies only AS IF that's possible to the right leaning community known as ATS.
edit on 19-4-2019 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

Because everyone who isn't a progressive communist is obviously white and evil.

I'm glad Sparticus, Tlblb, and Guny-boi are safe. Because they need to save us.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
My question is what is this guys ATS username, and why does it seem that all the Kooks being arrested just so happen to fall on the RIGHT? Serious replies only AS IF that's possible to the right leaning community known as ATS.

He's "Florida Man" meaning all of your questions above are misplaced, as Florida Man does not live life within the boundaries of what the rest of the civilized world consider "predictable" or "logical."

And believe me, that is a 100% serious reply. If you doubt me, google "florida man" and realize that it is a stereotype built from a massive, massive list of bias confirming examples.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Looks like yet another disposable identity has been opened ....

Democrat operations has a thousand ready to go complete with all the scripting necessary to make the "victim(s)" get all the sympathy they desire 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: UniformKilo

He's "Florida Man" meaning all of your questions above are misplaced, as Florida Man does not live life within the boundaries of what the rest of the civilized world consider "predictable" or "logical."

And believe me, that is a 100% serious reply. If you doubt me, google "florida man" and realize that it is a stereotype built from a massive, massive list of bias confirming examples.

this is funny but true.

i think a couple weekes ago there was a story trending because all people did was search the words "Florida man" and be entertained for days.

any news preceeded by "Florida man" should be considered out of this world.

there are mentalists on all sides.

people just dont like to claim said mentalists when its "their side"

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Florida Man is the anti-hero no one asked for but got anyway...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If he made threats he should be punished. Political violence is unacceptable.

As far as your claim only right wing people get arrested for this violence, thats not true.

remember the berine supporter that ACTUALLY committed violence and shot republicans?

Remember the guy who ACTUALLY broke rand pauls ribs?

How about the two guys who beat up an immigrant wearing a maga hat?

And many more examples.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Cant fade this!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Florida Man

Florida man - a comedy coming soon to Netflix

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It would be interesting for someone to do a scientific study on what it is about Florida. Some state officials claim it's just a more FOIA open state where the police are far more complying with the media and rarely protect information or identities on weird cases the way other states do... but we do see some bizarreness coming out of the other 49 states, just at a lower rate. If it was purely a case of other states protecting identities and information more than Florida does, I'd think we'd see lawsuits coming out of the other states releasing that type of information, yet I've never seen any news of lawsuits from the other states.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Precisely why I want to start a movement for Georgia to build its own wall on our southern border

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Because you still asleep and get your marching orders from MSM. If you think that only the right produce kooks, then you are probably a left kook.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Precisely why I want to start a movement for Georgia to build its own wall on our southern border

Probably should run that bad boy right up your western border, too. If you're always prepared, then you never have to get prepared, I always say.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gothmog

Probably should run that bad boy right up your western border, too. If you're always prepared, then you never have to get prepared, I always say.

Alabama does an excellent job of that already

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hey Man , What Goes Around ..........................

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"I am Florida man."
To the op, no the kooks are not only on the right. In fact it was leftist guerilla that shot at several lawmakers playing baseball a couple years ago. And a
Tech CEO executive was forced to resign for threatening Trump with a sniper execution on Twitter. My question is, why does the MSM and global engagement center keep funding new accounts all over social media to perpetuate these nonsense types of posts??

Oh, and why does it seem that attacks by leftists are treated with a lighter hand?? Did not leftist cnn April Ryan just threaten Sarah Sanders with a beheading??

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

"I am Florida man."

I posted your photograph above, and the mods didnt even take it down.

PS: What do you do with that fish?
edit on 20-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Ahh yes, I took that shot at an ad agency in st Pete.

And are you mad!? What can't I do with that fish???😏

top topics

join