It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why worry about islamic practices in other countries when craziness happens here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
a reply to: TinySickTears

Demographics is destiny.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. It will replace the Western tradition, whose birth rates are in decline. If we do not support those who seek to liberalize Islam, they will Islamize liberalism in due time.

Oppose it while you still can.

No such thing as an Islamic reformation it can't and won't happen

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: loam

Kind of weird that you can call anything that criticizes jews or Israel anti-Semitic. However, it's okay to bash Muslims 24/7.. Double Standards..

Who said it was ok?

Kind of weird that you can call anything that criticizes Muslims Islamophobic. However, it's okay to bash Jews. Double Standards.

See how that really works?

edit on 19-4-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I criticize both religions. Like i said, all religions can be critized. It's only a problem when criticism of israel is considered hate while criticism of islamic countries is still fair game.

Ive heavily critized saudi arabia and also israel on Palestinian issues.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's only a problem when criticism of israel is considered hate while criticism of islamic countries is still fair game.

So I take it that the reverse is true. It's only a problem when criticism of Islam is considered hate while criticism of Jews is still fair game.
edit on 19-4-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yup.. I only mention that because ATS has been on a trend lately of saying how terrible muslims are while many were basically saying any criticism of israel is anti-Semitism.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Modern Western Civilization is based off Judeo-Christian values & views circumcision as a normal practice. Sexual mutilation of young girls and women is not acceptable here. Neither is a religion/government a.k.a. Islam, which kills gays, considers women guilty after they are raped, doesn't allow women in public unaccompanied by a man & considers non-Muslims the equivalent of cattle/not human. According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia Law.

Compare Jesus's teachings to Mohammed's teaching to understand the difference. They are thev complete opposite of each other. Islam is a perversion of Arianism, which is a perversion of Christianity.
edit on 19-4-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Been waiting to find the right facepalmy thread for this gif. Kudos.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

lots of threads about muslims. people very upset about how muslim men treat their wives for example.

The way women are treated is not a Muslim issue. It's a global phenomenon that isn't done, onto women, only by Muslim men. There are thousands of women in western nations getting raped, beaten up, killed, and emotionally tortured by their partners, daily. You see a lot of threads about Muslims because this website is crawling with white nationalists, and they hate brown people.

there are crazy religious practices that go on in this country that nobody seems to talk about. not a care about this. where are the threads?

Those crazy religious practices are conducted by white people. Why would the ATS members care about them?

And anyway, if these guys cared so much about what's happening to Muslim women - why aren't they doing anything about it? Keyboard warriors who are only macho when they're behind a monitor. Band up and invade Iran. Liberate those women you guys feel so much for.
edit on 20-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why worry about anything anymore?

We live in the Clown Verse.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nah. Life has never been easier and more enjoyable as it is now(at least for many people). People used to die of old age at 30, now 30's is the new 20s if you keep yourself fit.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

One reason might be that certain people in America are encouraging and promoting the "Importation" of these practices of other countries into this country, and to the obvious detriment to this country.

That has nothing to do with the existence and the practice of Islam, unless you consider Elliot Rodgers, George Sodini, Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris to be Muslims?

The problem resides in the sexual entitlement many, many men feel concerning women. They want to have sex with young, attractive women and when they can't have it(because they're overweight, ugly, 5'2'' or because they have the social skills of a 9 year old) they stew and they stew on their rage until one day they snap.

The vast majority of young men in North America are obese with the rest being overweight. This is very much a time bomb, with these kids belief system that they're owed sex, and that they're owed sex with women who are far more attractive than them.

And even when the guy isn't fat - like that 25 year old man who threw a kid off a mall's 3rd fall recently - there are instances where there's something wrong about him mentally that keeps him from getting laid, raising a burning rage within himself against women.

Bottom line is. There are way too many men in this world. There are millions of Indians, Iranians, Pakistanians, Chinese and Africans that aren't going to get laid because there aren't enough women, or because they don't measure to the women's expectations.

The solution is to selectively abort male fetuses until there's a balanced sex ratio.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

Everything is easy in Clownworld.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Buzzfeed when did you make an account?

hahaha!

^_^

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I wasn't aware inbred mouthbreathers were now making accounts on ATS. Must have taken a few hours with sausage fingers and all that.

Demographics is destiny. Islam is the fastest growing religion. It will replace the Western tradition, whose birth rates are in decline. If we do not support those who seek to liberalize Islam, they will Islamize liberalism in due time.

How about you guys stop being afraid of the big brown man and instead do what needs to be done, if you are so afraid of the swelling numbers of Muslims?

Make babies.

It's easy. Go out, meet women get them to come home with you, develop a relationship, marry them and pop those kids out like there's no tomorrow.

Because there ain't, if you guys are so selfish, selfish to the point of not helping the western birth rates go up and up. Be ready for the vast majority of the white folks to be elderly in a generation or so lmaooo

edit on 20-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wot you on about with your projection?

Sounds like you missed your target there, my kids are mixed.

So, tell me how you really feel, hehehe.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hahah, still laughing, all that pent up emotion, which of the recently banned might you be?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Hahah, still laughing, all that pent up emotion, which of the recently banned might you be?

Ah, sorry. I didn't realize you were one of the elderly. My parents taught me to respect old people.

First time on ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Awww that's all?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You've changed your adult diapers that fast?! I'm impressed!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Well down here at the nursing home I got a team of nurses and it's pretty much like NASCAR over here if you know what I'm saying. They just flip me on all fours and wham bam see seeya next Tuesday.

So alas I cannot take all of the credit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join