It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report proves FBI was corrupt in spying on Trump campaign

page: 1

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
(I will probably be doing a lot on the Mueller report today, but I think its such a huge issue that there are many things in it we need to look at)

On October 26, 2017, I made the following thread

"Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was not the only one making these claims either. I think its important to go back and see how people reacted to the news about the dossier when it came out, and what we now know.

The reason I thought this was such a huge scandal was because it was a sitting administration, the Obama administration, using its intel agencies to spy on his political rival, and the crucial piece of evidence in doing so was an unverified dossier sourced by kremlin agents that was paid for by Hillarys campaign

Initial criticisms of this view were that I jumped the gun, and we didnt yet know that the dossier was used for a Fisa warrant.

We now know that this dossier was at least used for a Fisa warrant on former trump campaign official Carter Page.

The criticism after that shifted. It then became ok the dossier was used, but there was also a bunch of other evidence used that backed up the claims in the dossier.

Unfortunately, because to this day the FBI refuses to release the unredacted fisa application on Page (which ironically the refusal to release comes from the very same democrats that now insist the mueller report be unredacted), we had no way of proving what other evidence there was.

However, now that has all changed.

Read the Mueller report section on Carter Page.

Now keep in mind, Mueller is basically spilling all the goods on every single person in trumps campaign that had any talks with any russians. So he is not holding anything back.

The section on Page is in volume 1, pages 95 to 103

www.justice.gov...

Notice what is suspiciously absent. Not any of the serious claims about Page made in the dossier are mentioned here. That means that all of the claims we heard about how mueller would prove the dossier true were wrong.

But its even worse than that.

All the section on page really says is he dealt with shady russians in the past but committed no crime with them (it leaves out Page actually helped the FBI in their case against Russians), Page gave a speech in Russia at a university, Page talked to Russians, Page seemed to express a willingness to want to have a better relationship with Russia to stop a new cold war.

Thats it.

Now ask yourself, if the FBI had other evidence that backed up the claims in the steele dossier about Carter Page, why is it nowhere mentioned in the Mueller report?

Surely Mueller would have mentioned the criminal or likely criminal behavior the FBI had details of that made them get a Fisa warrant to spy on Page. But nope, not a word of it.

Remember, in order to get a Fisa application against a US citizen, its not enough to claim the may be unwitting dupes being played by nefarious foreign actors; they have to prove a person is willing acting on behalf of a foreign nation against the interest of the US.

Here is the Fisa application, page 2 shows the FBI claimed Page was "agent of a foreign power", continuing of page 4 that he "knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities for or on behalf of such foreign power"

int.nyt.com...

The threshold to spy on an American should be incredibly high. But for a sitting president to use opposition research paid for by members of his party to spy on an opponents presidential campaign? That should be such a high threshold that it is almost 100% certainty that the person being spied on is a Russian spy.

And yet not only was it wrong, and Page not a spy, but there was no credible evidence at all that he was, as the Mueller report shows.

Now given all of this, there is only two explanations.

1. The FBI is so incompetent that there needs to be investigations into how they could be so dumb. Along with this, the FISA system is broken and immediately needs to be put on halt.

I dont believe this however, and favor option 2.

2. The FBI leadership was corrupt (as we see from comey, strzok, page, mccabe, and other intel officials like brennan and clapper) and wanted to take trump down, and so they had no problem using unvered rumors, soruced from kremlin officials, paid for by Hillarys team, to get warrants to spy on people connected to trump.

This warrants an investigation, and all of those accountable should be punished. In addition, it shows the FISA system is broken and should immediately be put on halt.

Either way, every American, particularly politicians and media people, should be clamoring for an investigation into this FISA warrant.

But they are not. The dems and their msm allies have been telling us to question the FBI hurts America, and that its a conspiracy theory from trump, and that barr is a hack, for suggesting there be an investigation into this. This further proves this wasnt incompetence, but corruption that is continuing to this day by certain powerful dems and intel officials, and its being covered for by their media allies.

Obamas admin needs investigated. I have said it many times; a sitting president weaponizing the intel community does more damage to our country than any foreign actor ever could.

So while I celebrate the fact that the russia collusion lie has finally been put to bed, the truth is unless those held accountable are punished, nothing will change.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You have some really intense critical thinking skills. So much so that I just want to smash my face into my desk to get your words out of my brain.

This is no longer a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

NO charges filed against Page.

Doesn't that say it all regarding the FISA application and the approval of the warrant to spy?
There was NOTHING there.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Your second theory is correct. Mueller was a hit-man. He used the Dossier / Trump-Russia collusion as "cover" to indict Manafort, Papadopoulos, etc., while his real focus was seeking a Trump Obstruction charge.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

this is a case where the Obama administration was so hell bent on finding dirt on Trump by any means necessary in order to help Hillary, and in doing so they all became even more dirty than Trump ever could be. there needs to be accountability, people cant circumnavigate the law in the name of the "greater good". a crime is a crime because its a crime, not because of whom commits the crime.

Trump could not Mastermind a collusion, a man unable to keep his miuth shut.
like he said, "if there were collusion, it wasn't by me".

and Trump was right, it was Flynn who thought Trump was absent minded enough to go behind and have meetings with Russian ambassador on Trump's behalf. trump never ordered such meetings. all Trump knew was as sleezy as he is, any back channel deals he would see they go unnoticed...

they got careless, and the dems wanted dirt so badly, even though they knew trump was shady, they made even shadier deals to get the dossier and validate said dossier.

it was always a case of the lesser evils and the greater good.

if trump was a saint, this would have been nipped in the bud long ago.
but i agree with the op. accountability and punishment are overdue.
democrats have become a stain in American politics.

edit on 19-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

NO charges filed against Page.

Doesn't that say it all regarding the FISA application and the approval of the warrant to spy?
There was NOTHING there.

But its even worse than that.

People defending the Fisa application will say well just because he wasnt charged with anything doesnt mean there wasnt a good reason to investigate him.

Not only was Page not charged, but as the Mueller report shows, there was never any evidence that he was a Russian spy to justify the warrant in the first place.

And the fisa warrant was renewed 3 times.

This means even 9 months after the initial warrant using the unverified dossier, the FBI was still claiming to have credible evidence that Page was most likely a Russian spy.

Where is that evidence? Why wouldnt mueller include it in his report of russian interference?

The fact Mueller doesnt discuss this evidence shows the FBI did rely solely on the dossier for its claims Page was a spy.

This is corruption of the highest magnitude.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It wasn't just to help Hillary. They knew from Trump's statements that he was going to come after all the criminals, if he won. "Drain the swamp!" sounded cute/cool, but it meant the loss of power, fortunes, freedom for thousands of corrupt people in Government and the Private Sector.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
YEP... That pesky Hillary-funded dossier was all they had.

Everything they accused Trump of, Is something they're REALLY guilty of.

edit on 4/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The democrats saw Trump as a Hitler type enemy and resist at all costs even if that means using the fbi as a political tool to take down a tyrent. Even if you view Trump as a tyrent he's still an elected tyrent.

The democrats really just need to move on and look towards 2020. Doubling down on this will end horribly for them and probably reveal some really shady business.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Another great thread.
Thanks Grambler. Your deduction skills are amazing and as always very clear in breaking down the salient points.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is a good summary of what we all have witnessed:

Pelosi continues the Democratic Parties frustration with the truth. They paid good money to take down this presidency. What did the last $25 million buy them? Well, first they had to stack the deck.
We learn more every day that Mueller’s team consists of corrupt Clinton cronies, donors, and sycophants; the poster boy for prosecutorial misconduct — Andrew Weissmann, former Clinton lawyer Jeanie Rhee, and “never-Trumpers” whose blatant biases have tainted this investigation — “investigation” — from its inception. Their own conflicts of interest are so palpable, the prosecution so selective, and the process so corrupt, that all charges brought to date should be dismissed and the debacle ended.

First, Robert Mueller, James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Mueller lieutenant Andrew Weissmann all have longstanding, strong relationships with each other. Each of these key men worked for and with Mueller throughout their careers. The fingerprints of each of them are on the Uranium One transactions with Russia which infused the Clintons and their “Foundation” with hundreds of millions of dollars while helping Russia and depleting our supply of uranium.

Comey followed Mueller as Director of the FBI, and the two have been close friends since they stood down President Bush on a national surveillance issue. Rosenstein worked for Mueller in the Department of Justice for several years at the beginning of his career in the now ironically named Public Integrity Section of the Department of Justice. Rosenstein named Mueller as Special Counsel (with Mueller’s agreement to leave his big law firm) within seven days of Comey’s firing.

Given that extremely brief time frame, and Comey’s admitted leaks to the New York Times of his conversations with the President (which should have been protected at a minimum by executive privilege), one can surmise that three or all four of these men communicated extensively and hatched this plan for Mueller to be special counsel—if not prior to Comey’s termination, then immediately after it.

Why else would Comey tell Congress that he leaked his conversations to a friend to get to the New York Times “hoping” to trigger the appointment of a special counsel? Despite the countless scandals of the Obama administration, there was never a special counsel appointed in those eight years. Comey admitted long ago in his Bush tenure, that after his own chief of staff, his first call in a perceived crisis was to Bob Mueller.

Mueller had a hand in placing Mr. Weissmann on the Enron Task Force, allowing him to run rough-shod over most of Houston, destroy Arthur Andersen LLP and 85,000 jobs, and send four innocent Merrill executives to prison on indictments for crimes he made up while he and his team hid the evidence that showed they were innocent. Then Mueller brought Weissmann into the FBI, ultimately as General Counsel and Deputy Director. All four men have thrived in the swamp for thirty years or more. None have ever been elected to office.

As for the latest scene of something akin to “Monsters from the Deep Lagoon,” somewhere near the beginning of the Trump saga, Comey’s FBI followed on the Clinton campaign and was willing to continue to fund a Russian to compile the dossier (the Steele dossier) of slanderous smears against then-candidate Donald Trump. (Those would have been your tax dollars.)

Comey’s FBI took that purchased pack of lies to a secret court (FISA) to get a secret warrant to record conversations of one of candidate Trump’s associates. The media laughed at the President for suggesting he had been wiretapped.

Let that sink in: The incumbent-but-departing-administration secretly wiretapped the team of the incoming President of the United States (whom it despised)—based on lies the Clinton campaign bought-and-paid-for from a Russian.

This is the same FBI and James Comey that we know now exonerated and covered for Hillary Clinton despite her flagrant destruction of evidence and incontrovertible breaches of national security—not to mention her irrefutable false statement to Congress which was a blatant violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 (false statement) for which retired General Michael Flynn and George Papadopolous have been forced to plead guilty.

The FBI and the Obama administration knew that Russia was up to no good, but used it for their own purposes. Fusion GPS, working for Clinton and the DNC that Clinton had already bought, tried to entrap the Trump team, setting up a meeting with a Russian lawyer which became a focus of the Mueller investigation — until it became public that this Russian met with Clinton’s Fusion GPS before and after her meeting with Trump associates.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Here is the Fisa application, page 2 shows the FBI claimed Page was "agent of a foreign power", continuing of page 4 that he "knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities for or on behalf of such foreign power"

int.nyt.com...

Your case is airtight, Counselor. Just the above says it all and should tick off every single American.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Today President Trump said some of the things in the Special Counsel report are "Total Bull#".

www.foxnews.com...

The entire investigation of Trump was a witch-hunt, founded on ZERO evidence.

edit on Fri Apr 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You were right all along . I knew that and so did you even though the news wouldn’t agree. It’s sad that we need a report to validate what we’ve known all along. I remember seeing you comment on something years ago and seeing your avatar. I thought maybe you knew what you were talking about. Since then anytime I’ve seen your threads I’ve read them. Always enjoyed them and you’re always on point and say it in a way where you seem completely unbiased , you’re just after the truth which I find very commendable. We could use a lot more like you. Not sure if you saw bills bit about the truth , which is what he was all about as you know. He said you’re right , not those f’ers who tell you what to believe and think , you’re f’n right. Paraphrasing but I always loved that bit and found it appropriate

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its obvious they tried every trick in the book, it was obvious from the moment Trump advocated his presidential run.

You don't need the Mueller rapport to tell you that.

With the lies and cheating of HRC, it was a sure play!

How the US ended up with these two fools is beyond me, but im pretty sure it didnt have ANYTHING todo with democracy, more like democrazy!!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I can't find any sound reason why the Trump dossier wasn't fake, nor why the FBI didn't know the dossier was fake.
Strangely, no one asked the following questions :
What reason did the Russian intelligence community to release their genuine Trump dossier?
Do the Russians have a dossier on Trump?

The answer is the first question is no, no and no. In the best traditions of the Cold War KGB, blackmail is one of the tools of intelligence agencies and spy craft. Crazy Trump conspiracy theorists either claimed the dossier proved Trump was a Russian agent or at least a security risk. If Trump was a future or current intelligence asset for the Russians, why would they make any supporting evidence public? Clearly, there is no logical reason for any intelligence agency to lay all cards out in public.

The answer to the second question is less definitive and greatly intriguing. On balance of probability, based on Putin's KGB background, and the history of Soviet espionage, the Russian intelligence community has dossier(s) on Trump. This probability is in line with standard practices of the Soviet Union/Russia and China.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join