It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Yes, you can find my experience in the aliens and ufo forum.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything personally, that I know of. But I wonder if it's accurate to call non human sentient beings "ET?"

I wonder if they're not local... and just a small, shy population.

I have family members, whom I trust, who've seen the "typical" grey type.

One was a burly, blue collar type afraid of nothing, until he was driving and followed by an egg shaped flying vehicle in rural Illinois. He saw a grey like being with arms "that moved like wet spaghetti" ... meaning they seemed to have no bones or rigid internal structure.

It scared him so bad he won't drive at night anymore... and it's been 25 years.

Another saw the Communion book cover in a mall bookstore when it first came out and had a breakdown and a flood of memories about abductions. She was not attention seeking and wanted nothing more than to forget about it.

So that, plus oodles of legit seeming accounts going back 70+ yrs, makes me think we aren't alone here, and maybe never have been.

But as far as a species from space coming to explore? I doubt that... or at least doubt that the bulk of sightings involve true "ETs"... we're more likely to be the guys "from space" from sometime long ago and /or there are other coexisting "realms" right here.

It is fascinating, and the folks doubting it have likely not really delved into the subject. The sheer amount of interest and obfuscation from "authorities" should be an indicator of a "there there."

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The *US from the future* BS makes no sense to me. Sounds like a cop out, a human EGO excuse.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen any in the flesh but I saw a really large alien in a thrown which seemed to look holographic. It gave off a very evil feeling. I got the impression that it rules Earth but we just aren't consciously attuned to realize it. It gave me the feeling of dread. That was just one experience of the same being I use to see a lot.

Thank God for pills!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This image was an enhanced close up directly taken from that Turkey UFO footage and shown on a UFO type documentary years ago.

That "enhancement" is, like most enhancements we see on the Internet, the result of the resizing of the image and editing, the original images do not have enough resolution for an enhancement like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.
This is a equal opportunity Forum. When you say government, your not specifying which one. Good for you. I have a sneaky suspicion the "Alien" government posts here as well. Ya just never know.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I haven't seen any in the flesh but I saw a really large alien in a thrown which seemed to look holographic. It gave off a very evil feeling. I got the impression that it rules Earth but we just aren't consciously attuned to realize it. It gave me the feeling of dread. That was just one experience of the same being I use to see a lot.

Thank God for pills!

That sounds like a fallen one. They are the true aliens. Complete polar opposites of anything good.
I saw them before. Most people have absolutely no idea those things are close by but hidden, or what they are doing to people..
Be glad you aren't seeing them anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.

No doubt, but any rational mind can break down false reasoning, hence why I'm not convinvced that the Turkey incident was a hoax.

To turn it around, if that event was a hoax, then it's probably one of the best ever orchestrated

Thanks for the reply, and yeah, the ship bridge theory was a bit desperate

In what way was it desperate? The lights seen in that video fit perfectly over an image of a cruise ship. There were cruise ships in that body of water exactly at the time of that video, and they were exactly the distance away from the filmer that would make the ship's windows and structures appear as the same size and spacings as the lights appeared on the UFO in that video.

What's desperate about that?

They don't believe that any aliens are coming to Earth and observing, so they come up with alternate explanations, and if it sort of works, then That IS the explanation!
Same playbook that Project Blue Book used.

Get a copy of that raw Turkey UFO footage and look at the two beings seen in the window using a good video editor and see for yourself they are far from human.

The debunkers never bothered to do that, nor will they ever do that, because it just isn't possible for it to be "aliens".

Nice deflection. You IN NO WAY answered my question. Why was the cruise ship explanation in the Turkey UFO video case, why is that explanatioon "desperate?" I refer you to my prior reply which lays out some factors that can be considered to be a pretty solid case for questioning your UFO via aliens belief for that incident.

So, what about those things are desperate?

I do know that US Intelligence agencies have been meddling in the UFO subject for decades, so there is no need for you to repeat that mantra to me (not to mention that it doesn't addess what specifically you think is desperate about the cruise ship explanation). One may even make a reasonable argument that they themselves STARTED the entire "UFO's are aliens from other planets and the government is hiding it from us!" theory. The argument for that is as strong as that aliens from Tau Ceti or Orion are here.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I haven't seen anything personally, that I know of. But I wonder if it's accurate to call non human sentient beings "ET?"

I wonder if they're not local... and just a small, shy population.

I have family members, whom I trust, who've seen the "typical" grey type.

One was a burly, blue collar type afraid of nothing, until he was driving and followed by an egg shaped flying vehicle in rural Illinois. He saw a grey like being with arms "that moved like wet spaghetti" ... meaning they seemed to have no bones or rigid internal structure.

It scared him so bad he won't drive at night anymore... and it's been 25 years.

Another saw the Communion book cover in a mall bookstore when it first came out and had a breakdown and a flood of memories about abductions. She was not attention seeking and wanted nothing more than to forget about it.

So that, plus oodles of legit seeming accounts going back 70+ yrs, makes me think we aren't alone here, and maybe never have been.

But as far as a species from space coming to explore? I doubt that... or at least doubt that the bulk of sightings involve true "ETs"... we're more likely to be the guys "from space" from sometime long ago and /or there are other coexisting "realms" right here.

It is fascinating, and the folks doubting it have likely not really delved into the subject. The sheer amount of interest and obfuscation from "authorities" should be an indicator of a "there there."

I agree with 99% of your post. The part I disagree with is the part where you think we aren't being visited by off world entities. I look at it from the perspective of human exploration. We've explored our planet. Then we moved to exploring our Moon. Then we moved to exploring our solar system. Now we have moved past our solar system to explore our galaxy.

On the time line of evolution as it relates to exploration if we are at point 1 on a 10 point scale and if the Universe is truly 14 billion years old then somewhere else there are civilizations at the 7, 8, or 9 point on that same evolution / exploration scale.

Science estimates it took single cell life to become what it is today in 3.8 billion years. Sure that's a long time on the evolutionary scale but that also means if other life outside of Earth began substantially earlier in a 14 billion year old Universe then my hypothesis holds some water.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Thank God for pills!

That sounds like a fallen one. They are the true aliens. Complete polar opposites of anything good.
I saw them before. Most people have absolutely no idea those things are close by but hidden, or what they are doing to people..
Be glad you aren't seeing them anymore.

You got my attention and I was wondering what you are talking about. Could you elaborate further? It is just that I would like to learn more about my enemy and putting the fallen ones into google just basically shows a 2005 syfy movie starring Casper Van Dien ( the guy from Starship Troopers).

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've seen an orb, once. It was about the size of a soccer ball and flew right past the heads of me and my friend. We were 15-16.

It whirred as it flew by and glowed like the sun.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well you don't have any proof of the countrary now do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have never seen anything... But stories like the July 1952 over Washington, D.C. on multiple weekends not to mention the earlier/later sightings by credible witnesses stops me from ever saying "there is nothing to see here". youtu.be...

Then there are the world's military encounters and the paper trail those encounters have left.
The answer for TPTB is internet control/censorship on every topic they deem inappropriate for the masses; not just UFOs/UAPs.. China and other authoritarian regimes are leading the way in a rather overt way while other regimes like the west are using the 1000 cut method. Control the propaganda and what TPTB declare is the truth...The Mockingbird program has not gotten weaker but much stronger

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

On the season finale of Project Blue Book they covered UFO's over DC. It is a decent show and you should watch it if you haven't seen it. It is on the history channel.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Its like trying to remember your first Dentist visit....unless something goes really wrong or really well during the experience you tend to let it fade to the back of your memory.

Unfortunately some of us are immune to anesthesia of specific types and we remember every second of that visit vividly.

Yes, there are interesting things in the Universe that are not exactly like us biologically , and some walk on 2 legs.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The *US from the future* BS makes no sense to me. Sounds like a cop out, a human EGO excuse.

With all respect, it makes the most sense. The theory is based on science and mathematics that we actually know something about, but as yet, cannot accomplish it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

me

see my thread here
edit on 20-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Have filmed red orbs. Have had strange dreams and marks on my body.
Even had some tall being in my room at night, but I was paralyzed and was unable to look directly at it. But it said with a friendly and caring telepathical voice in my head "Oh, youre not supposed to be awake now. Go back to sleep."
(oh, and it sure wasnt sleep paralysis because I have that reguarly and this was NOTHING of the kind)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The big question isn't whether these things exist because without a doubt they do, but it's whether the brain is creating something that is not there or that you are able to perceive something that is, in that moment, or moments.... The " proof" of it is in the works of many great minds, from Jung to Crowley, using the spirit molecule, psylocybin, or even achieving transcendental meditation are all ways to meet and great alien creatures.
Heroic dose some M🍄M find a dark cupboard...... Then tell me after if you think Narnia is real or not🤔

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I came here because I filmed something alooong time ago since then I lost count.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join