It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK47 Toting migrant smuggler sparked deadly shootout with ICE / SCANT National Attention!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Have you hugged an ILLEGAL alien today? NO not those from another galaxy! This leads me to believe that ICE QUEEN AOC lied when she took her oath into Congress. My opine of course and I will post later as to how she can be removed from the House per US Code.

www.washingtontimes.com...

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, April 17, 2019 An AK-47-toting man smuggling illegal immigrants opened fire on ICE agents in Phoenix last week, sparking a shootout that left another member of his smuggling gang dead, according to court documents detailing the latest episode in what authorities say is growing violence in the illegal immigrant economy. The incident has drawn scant national attention, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and federal prosecutors have been tight with details, saying the April 11 shootout is still under investigation.

Oh Fake news because Comrade Uncle CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, MSNBC or FOX didn't mention it? That's right we cant trust Washington Times can we. Hmmm so how about this one?

Federal agents hospitalized after shootout with human smuggling suspects in Ahwatukee, ICE says

www.12news.com... 3c4-c43b-4f8b-ba72-e5f3b5f0d658

Or this one?

www.abc15.com...[edi tby]edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: Google severed link, reinserted

edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: Link issues for truth; attached screenshot

edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
They want us sheep to know about important stuff, not things that are actually true.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for providing this information. This is the sort of under reported news I come to ATS to intercept. F&S.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

C'mon, you know the drill. No bad press on immigrants.

You must have surely noted that there is no coverage of immigrant crimes committed in Sanctuary cities; very little reporting of MS-13.

You only get the news that fits and promotes tthe MSM narrative in alignment with what they believe to be PC.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the illegal turned himself in, the american citizen is the criminal with the AK...

can't make it up
edit on 19-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"preying off the misery of migrants whom they kidnapped and extorted for money before delivering to their destinations." From the washingtontimes source.
Living in Texas I have friends that are illegal immigrants, granted I am for a wall and stopping illegal immigration, at the same time making immigration easier for those who can come here and support themselves. One of the common themes I have heard about their trek to the US (most walked from what I have personally heard) they were broke as hell, they would bring water and a little food, they would eat cacti and what ever else they could scrounge up quickly (not barring fresh roadkill), they had to get "permission" and a guide from whichever cartel held power in the area they would travel. Which makes me ask, how can the gangs that caused the shootoit make any money off of them? The article also states they would demand ransom from the migrants family. The migrants family is almost always destitute as well, they are comming here to send money back to their families as well as make a better life for themselves. My question is how are these gangs that caused the shootout making all this money on smuggling and extorting these people?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for this Dems who supported this BS, spoke of abolishing ICE and encourages illegal immigration

Their face should be painted all over this. It has their name all over it

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aryabhata
"preying off the misery of migrants whom they kidnapped and extorted for money before delivering to their destinations." From the washingtontimes source.
Living in Texas I have friends that are illegal immigrants, granted I am for a wall and stopping illegal immigration, at the same time making immigration easier for those who can come here and support themselves. One of the common themes I have heard about their trek to the US (most walked from what I have personally heard) they were broke as hell, they would bring water and a little food, they would eat cacti and what ever else they could scrounge up quickly (not barring fresh roadkill), they had to get "permission" and a guide from whichever cartel held power in the area they would travel. Which makes me ask, how can the gangs that caused the shootoit make any money off of them? The article also states they would demand ransom from the migrants family. The migrants family is almost always destitute as well, they are comming here to send money back to their families as well as make a better life for themselves. My question is how are these gangs that caused the shootout making all this money on smuggling and extorting these people?

Thx for sharing that, although on this site it will be ignored and more calls to blame the left for these events will shortly be on display.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The left is supporting and encouraging illegal immigration. It is absolutely, 90%+ on their shoulders.

Stop encouraging it, stop supporting it, and stop providing political cover for it and they won't be blamed.

Why do you think "caravans" suddenly appeared out of the blue anyhow? This is not random. It is akin to "paper terrorism" - an effort to freeze up the system by exploiting known vulnerabilities of bureaucracy and an over-bloated/generally incompetent system. We can handle individuals, even groups. But when you have THIS (below) coming on a regular basis

You should be able to see something is wrong with this picture

We've always had border crossers. But never organized, supplied and politically covered marches on this country. It is a vanguard of far-left South American governments and a true 5th column. And as always, the American left is all too happy to support, encourage and cover for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My question is how are these gangs that caused the shootout making all this money on smuggling and extorting these people?

Who
do you think is supplying the money, supplies, logistics?

Where
do you think their political cover is coming from?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If the left are encouraging and supportive of illegal immigration the right are also guilty of supporting and encouragement of racism and homophobia.

I don't believe either of those statements but if your going to use one as an argument you have to wear the other.

The border issue has been going on for many years, the reason you're unaware of it is because before Trump opened his big mouth and stirred you conservatives into a frenzy you didn't pay attention to what was going on and didn't care at that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

My question is how are these gangs that caused the shootout making all this money on smuggling and extorting these people?

Who
do you think is supplying the money, supplies, logistics?

Where
do you think their political cover is coming from?

Most likely the cartels supplying finances as well as protection.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join