It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Omens (TV series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Okay first of all, i am not much of a thread starter but in this case, i need to step away from my finnish bubble.

Good Omens is an upcoming television serial based on the 1990 novel Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. A co-production between Amazon Prime and BBC Two, the six-part series was directed by Douglas Mackinnon and written by Gaiman, who served as showrunner. The series stars an ensemble cast featuring David Tennant, Michael Sheen, Jon Hamm, Anna Maxwell Martin, Josie Lawrence, Adria Arjona, Michael McKean, Jack Whitehall, Miranda Richardson and Nick Offerman. All six episodes of the serial are set to be released on May 31, 2019 on Amazon Prime, and later broadcast weekly on BBC Two

Are you familiar with Good omens? I have listened the audiobook very many times and i think it is totally awesome.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I am very familiar with the book and the authors (more Pratchett than Gaiman- although I have read more than a few Gaiman).
I look forward to the series.
But until it's released I can only hope it does it's source material justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I read the book in the early 90's so I'm really looking forward to this show, they've got a great cast so keeping my fingers crossed.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just watched the first 3 episodes.

HIGHLY recommend!

Amazon Prime Video.

Screenplay written by Neil Gaiman so it is accurate.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just watched the first 3 episodes.

HIGHLY recommend!

Amazon Prime Video.

Screenplay written by Neil Gaiman so it is accurate.

Yes, cowboy. I already have arrangements with my friend to watch this on friday!

top topics

join