It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guardian says patriots have taken up positions on the border, arresting invaders

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Thanks for the research

I don't want to give up too much, but we have already been in contact with an attorney so I will make sure that individual is aware of this and that the protocols the attorney comes up with (to ensure we remain a razor's edge within the law) reflects that (assuming it is relevant)

If necessary, we will move operations strictly to Federal and private lands (as given consent by land owners) along with non-hostile states. However I don't see this being necessary. If the law was broken in NM, the groups already there would be subject to arrest and/or removal. If that's the route they want to go, more power to 'em. In the mean time, the policy of detain and turn them over to CBP will continue.

In hostile locations like NM, we can still run surveillance, document faces, psychological operations, etc. CBP is just a phone call away. We can follow them using vehicles, send up smoke signals (so to speak) and generally make their crimes more difficult to carry out. Individuals can be followed to their locations, illegals can be paid large sums of money for the name/information of their smugglers, etc. In all other locations - assuming what you say is accurate - the lawful, proper arrests will continue.

Despite DHS' statement, the groups have an excellent working relationship with border patrol who run them similar to how intelligence agencies run their non-employee assets or police departments and their officer-informant relationship.

"Not one more invader"

edit: Collectively, we are also hoping to make this into a national issue, because I suspect we'd get political and possibly legal cover from very high up

I think your brain-dead worthless Governor should be more concerned with handling the state of emergency declared and solving the illegal alien invasion crisis instead of attacking Patriots volunteering their time to defend our country.

edit on 4/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Ever hear of the Roosevelt Reservation? Most of the land in question (at 60 foot swath) is owned by the Federal government making the property Federal lands and entirely out of state control.

object.cato.org...

Most of that federal land is in NM and West. Other states, traditional patrol/arrest/complaint format will work just fine. NM's liberal governor (who is part of the problem, too) will have very little to say about it in the end.

Although we'll make sure folks don't forget which side she shacked up with.

edit on 4/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Most of that federal land is in NM and West. Other states, traditional patrol/arrest/complaint format will work just fine. NM's liberal governor (who is part of the problem, too) will have very little to say about it in the end.

Unless that land is leased to a rancher, then you need permission.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Absolutely

I certainly would not enter private property without consent. And unless the owner happens to be out and about, I personally don't intend to approach their home and ask. I wouldn't take kindly to armed folks on my property and I wouldn't expect them to either

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

just a heads up for you if coming down here to NM.

You need to contact the Sunland Park Police Chief if you going to that area. ( check in with their office )

Also see this , might clear some thing up for you . Sunland Park Las Cruses

Also as of yesterday lots of no trespassing signs are now posted. The land that the Militia was on is owned by the Union Pacific Rail Road. They got kick out yesterday by the Union Pacific Rail Road police . The sheriff might be able to tell you where you can setup a camp. Seems he did not have a problem with the other militias until the railroad police declared trespassing ; so the sheriff enforced the trespassing laws. the article will she a little light on this for you. No one has heard of the sheriff turning anyone away yet in New Mexico. The militia just has to find another place to setup shop, just not on Union Pacific land.

So, more 1600 immigrants have arrive since last week. 120 last night. their pouring in like nothing I have ever seen.

Good luck, sunset are great in New Mexico

edit on 23-4-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SJE98

hopefully you set up on the wrong plot and get arrested

not you
Burns
edit on 23-4-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

?

Can you fix your post/punctuation?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

?

Can you fix your post/punctuation?

nope

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

what in the world are you talking about ? I Live Here. I'm just letting people know what is going on down here In New Mexico. If you come down here be careful don't think it's like the wild west here. If anyone is setting up camp any place near the border beware most of that belongs to ranchers not the feds. ( Most rancher land backs up right to the border line) Most ranchers will not let you on their land, you might get shot. thats why I'm telling anyone coming to check with the sheriffs department. all open spaces are now being patrolled by New Mexico state police.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm glad someone is doing the job government can't seeming perform. I'll donate as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SJE98

what i am talking about is i hope anyone down there playing patriot and not actual border patrol gets arrested.

thought i have been pretty clear on that.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Some of its federal land , but most of it, like 65 percent of it is private land that back up all the way to the border line, which belongs to the
ranchers. Most ranchers don't want anyone one on their land this is an exception for the border patrol. The Ranchers and Border Partol have agreements. I know this for a fact , member of my family is BP agent.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

They just might. They need to follow the laws , the sheriff made it very , very clears this morning no can detain anyone including sitting down. All of us here know that its best for the BP to come get them . but the Gov pulled the national guard. These people are all over the place everywhere, they end up in the military ranges. I'm 99 percent sure thats why BP was grateful that the militia was stopping them they were in a direct path to the range. the ranges are 15- 20 miles depends where you enter. there are also some ranges not on the maps from the 1930s'40's

I keep telling people that come here , we all do. Talk to the sheriffs office for your safety.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98

They just might. They need to follow the laws , the sheriff made it very , very clears this morning no can detain anyone including sitting down. .

yeah well judging the the posts from the patriots on here they sure know all the laws in and out...

so im just going to kick back and see

with any luck they dont know what they think they do and cuffs it is

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
thats why I'm telling anyone coming to check with the sheriffs department. all open spaces are now being patrolled by New Mexico state police.

So these vigilantes are tying up police resources due to them trespassing on private land because they've ran in without bothering to her the lay of the land?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That sums it up. Most everyone here has never heard of this Militia from Farmington, NM. Those guys could be from any of the four states in four corner area. NM, AZ, CO,UT, they might not even be from New Mexico at all. They have not caused any trouble that anyone knows of but it is concerning some here that they set up on private land that belong the railroad.

You do make a good point about the police being tied up. New Mexico has a police shortage that is just unbelievable. A good example is Albuquerque police officers that are in the national guard where prevented by the mayor from deploying because of the police shortage; Feds gave the state a waiver . so the police offices in the NG did not deploy to the border. Every city in NM has a police shortage.

There is a Southern NM Militia. Membership is something like two or three hundred. From what I hear very professional been around along time. They are NOT on any border guard, but if any militia is going to do this it would probably be them. They all live in southern NM they know the land and laws very well . I think allot of them are ranchers as well. I read something about them a few years ago being mostly ranchers.

edit on 24-4-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Wrong place to camp. There not that close to the border, that is Sunland Park NM.

Cam ping at the rail road . and people back yards notice the homes
edit on 25-4-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join