It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guardian says patriots have taken up positions on the border, arresting invaders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Those guys are not arresting anybody. They just drink beer and talk about "Nam".

oh look another new account

Wonder which person afraid to be honest on their account you belong to?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I'm just saying if every patriot groups came to AZ then it will become a dangerous place.

And im not advocating violence, but if all those rushing that border had a little fear in them that the American people were actually policing the borders and not GOV restrained by red tape

They might be a little less inclined to get stupid.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If one of these people grabs someone and dislocates their shoulder and they wind up in the hospital, they might be able to sue the person who grabbed them. My example was a little overstated I think, I should have said something like I posted here in this post. I am just worried that one of these people trying to help out could wind up broke because they tried to help. Can't the border patrol interview these people then deputize them as volunteers or something?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
we can handle are own so please if you don't live in the state then please mind your own and don't bring more trouble here.

It is our business, it is our own. It may be your state but it's my country, a free country BTW, where I'm at liberty and have a right to travel where I want and when I want within it's borders. If our gov is not willing to defend it then I and others will defend against invaders as we deem necessary. Please mind your own, turn on CNN and go have a beer or something.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

we can handle are own so please if you don't live in the state then please mind your own and don't bring more trouble here.

It is our business, it is our own. It may be your state but it's my country, a free country BTW, where I'm at liberty and have a right to travel where I want and when I want within it's borders. If our gov is not willing to defend it then I and others will defend against invaders as we deem necessary. Please mind your own, turn on CNN and go have a beer or something.

Lol, you have me pegged for something else.

We already take care of our state, we have our own militia that I support we don't need other outside militias coming here and bringing the FBI and their surveillance watching us.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Believe it or not, I think groups like this have liability insurance 😎

They fight fire with fire 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Those guys are not arresting anybody. They just drink beer and talk about "Nam".

Is that a dumb bell statement meant to insult a specific group ? 😆

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

We already take care of our state,

Ummmm....it's very apparent that's not happening and if you are taking care of it, someones doing a piss poor job. I grew up there in Phoenix, it's my old stomping ground, lived there for many a years. I know exactly what kind of funnel for human trafficking and drugs it is. I hate to hear about what it's become and what is currently going down there, just saying, you have no right to tell people what they can and cannot do and to mind their own.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Settle down there bud, I'm down here myself and a bit closer to the border then Phoenix so I see it all the time.

Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You keep doing what your doing Muninn. While these people aren't breaking into your homes they are breaking into your country where you homes are. Your country is your home.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 19-4-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Your title is disenguous, can you show me where the Guardian uses the word '"Patriots"?

From your link..

The American Civil Liberties Union is calling the actions a ‘kidnapping’ and a flagrant violation of the law

So these are common criminals you are hero worshipping. It doesn't surprise me you're celebrating these law breakers, your posts here all have a very unhealthy "Brown Devil" slant to them, it's a very iumhealthy attitude to have. Such negativity and paranoia eat away at a person, so erm, good luck with that...
edit on 19/4/19 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

If a migrant runs from a right wing paramilitary encounter and starts to get away after a prolonged chase, can you shoot to wound? A less than lethal tranquilizer round would be useful but I don't think anyone's allowed to make those.

You are not law enforcement, that alone should be enough to answer your question...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
These little white supremacist groups hiding under the guise of patriotism will end badly. It will end badly for them, the far right and Trump.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If a migrant runs from a right wing paramilitary encounter and starts to get away after a prolonged chase, can you shoot to wound? A less than lethal tranquilizer round would be useful but I don't think anyone's allowed to make those.

You are not law enforcement, that alone should be enough to answer your question...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
if they aren't US citizens, lawful residents or genuinely fleeing GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION they have no business here and don't belong here

So you think this group of armed militia are gonna listen to those they deem as 'illegals' and, if someone crosses the border genuinely seeking refuge, they will take them and allow them to continue on their quest for asylum in the US? I doubt it.

Mark my words, it's a matter of time before some of your criminal heroes go all gung-ho and murders one of those crossing the border. Highly charged situations like this rarely end well...
edit on 19/4/19 by djz3ro because: Fix a mistake caused by my thumbs being too big for my iPhone keyboard...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
These little white supremacist groups hiding under the guise of patriotism will end badly. It will end badly for them, the far right and Trump.

Yeah, this whole thing is a powder keg just waiting that vital spark...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Don't believe everything you read.

I don't believe much if anything I read anymore. If I can't reach out and touch it, it's questionable.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1

Whatever dude. Eye roll, face plant and all that other jazz.
edit on 19-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
what the hell kind of lying title is that...

I love the pale faces who deny the Native genocide and say "we won the war" and that us Natives have to accept it and get over it, and yet are the first ones to whine and cry about "invaders"

get over it, you are probably going to lose

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It should be legal to shoot to kill if they try to run. If they are wanting asylum then why would they run?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join