It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Criminal Referrals Remain from the Mueller Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The Mueller investigation created 14 criminal referrals and we know of 2. One being Trumps ex-lawyer and one Obamas White House Counsel. Who are the others?

Special counsel Robert Mueller referred 14 cases of potential criminal activity to outside offices because the cases were “outside the scope of the special counsel’s jurisdiction,” according to the Mueller report.

Link

We know about two of them: Michael Cohen’s alleged wire fraud and Federal Employees’ Compensation Act violations case and ex-Obama administration official Gregory Craig’s alleged FARA violations. Both were referred to the Southern District of New York.

There are 12 more. I would guess one is Roger Stone. His attorneys are already asking for a non-redacted version of the report. Who else could they be? I looked at the Appendix in the Report and there were some names that we all know.

Manafort was first. Now Craig. They are both linked to John Podesta who is tied to ALL of the Clinton and DNC money. Now, the Obama DOJ and the SDNY all did not go forward with multiple investigations linked to the 3 I have listed above.

I feel Tony Podesta is one of those who is being referred to also as well as his brother. This article is from a year and half ago..

Link

You have Obamas WH counsel tied to the Urkaine who is charged with the same thing as Manafort who is tied to a Clinton/Obama Advisor and his lobbyiong bagman brother who when the investigation started stepped down from his company. The order to go after Trump came from the top down and the cards are falling and it is becoming much clearer who was working with the Russians and...it was not Trump.

I have said from the beginning the Mueller report was not about finding Trump but finding those who came after him. The day after Trump was told by Mueller he did not want the FBI job he was assigned to the task of the Special Counsel. They did not fire AG Sessions and if you read the report you now know why. Optics. He was not who was needed but removing anything would not have looked good. The report shows that those working for the president were not there in his best interests...and they are all gone.

They are all tied to the Ukraine....another good read...

Link

So, ATS, who do you think the other referrals are for?
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002019-04-18T20:45:19-05:000819 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002019-04-18T20:48:26-05:000826 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My friends on the left have told me all 12 referrals are for Trump and he is going to get a million years in prison. They are totally sure of it.

But seriously, I hope a couple are the Podesta brothers.......bunch of corrupt weirdo scumbags those 2.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well if I get to have a wish list, Hilary, Lynch, Obama, Warren.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Maybe Samantha Power with all the unmasking she did, she damn well should be one of them

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Quoted for the most accurate prediction ever.

History taught me Trump always hit 10x harder on BS like this!
edit on 18/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm guessing it refers to the twelve Russians already under indictment, by the Mueller probe.

Those items will remain redacted, until the completion of criminal proceedings against those twelve... (so, probably never...)

Indicting those that will never be prosecuted, gives undue validity to the Special Counsel's investigation.
edit on 18-4-2019 by madmac5150 because: Unpacked my adjectives...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If Trump does not have the DOJ team pursue the real criminals is an impeachment offense via the Constitution
Acknowledgment of criminal activity without taking action is compliance with those acts
In the above case , Trump has let this country down and NEEDS to be impeached.
Yet , not by Congress.
By the citizens of the US of A

edit on 4/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If Trump does not have the DOJ team pursue the real criminals is an impeachment offense via the Constitution
Acknowledgment of criminal activity without taking action is compliance with those acts
In the above case , Trump has let this country down and NEEDS to be impeached.
Yet , not by Congress.
By the citizens of the US of A

Trump does like to delegate stuff to competent people. Many times he puts in incompetents to let them foolishly spill the beans on someone they personally don't like. To find competent people is an art in itself and as the saying goes "war is a racket". And with that said, Trump does not have a war with the Clintons unless he has proof that someone he knows personally was terminated. The war Trump has is with Obama and Trump knows what Obama knows, public insult never dies out. Go President Trump, its time now to do the "real" delegations.
edit on 0400000059132019-04-18T22:13:59-05:00135904pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000019142019-04-18T22:14:19-05:00141904pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000009152019-04-18T22:15:09-05:00150904pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The Mueller investigation created 14 criminal referrals and we know of 2. One being Trumps ex-lawyer and one Obamas White House Counsel.

"Individual One"?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Mueller investigation created 14 criminal referrals and we know of 2. One being Trumps ex-lawyer and one Obamas White House Counsel.

"Individual One"?

Since that one was DJT, no. Mueller clearly left him off the criminal referral list or he would slam Barr in public about a cover up and we ALL know it well. Even you can tell, but you can keep dreaming while the rest of us roll up our sleeves and focus. Dreaming still won't change the sedition/treason scenario we see proof of, now, every day.
edit on 19-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Mueller made it clear that a criminal investigation into a sitting president was appropriate. He also said that criminal indictment once a president has left office is a permissible remedy for presidential corruption.

We know that "Individual One" is an unindicted co-conspirator in a crime in the New York Southern District. So, I wouldn't be so quick to clear Trump of an criminal charges just yet.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Don't you mean Lynch Hilary?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wasn’t the Mueller investigation already a criminal investigation?

Mueller thought it was appropriate because he couldn’t find anything and had to keep the narrative going.

The investigation is over. Go find a new country to live or accept that Trump is, and will be for 5 more years, YOUR President!!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He also said that criminal indictment once a president has left office is a permissible remedy for presidential corruption.

Good, that means that Obama can still be put in prison.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Mueller made it clear that a criminal investigation into a sitting president was appropriate. He also said that criminal indictment once a president has left office is a permissible remedy for presidential corruption.

We know that "Individual One" is an unindicted co-conspirator in a crime in the New York Southern District. So, I wouldn't be so quick to clear Trump of an criminal charges just yet.

th le NYSD doesn't have crap on Trump, they can try, but will FAIL as all others have.

You've lost, but keep denying it, we'll simply be here to remind you again and again and AGAIN.

Life is good.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

As long as there are 14 ongoing cases, that prevent the complete report from being released through redaction, it's not over.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What I was getting at is they have already gone after the players who could make Trump look bad. Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and Stone. Fact is though, they did not commit crimes attributed to the Trump presidency.

If ANYONE else could have been indicted who was tied to Trump they would have done it. To be very honest I am suprised that Don Jr or Kushner were not charged. Even if for a petty ass crime it would have looked horrible.

So now the report comes back and there are 12 referrals left. This means the the tides are turning and I fully believe these are people not tied directly to Trump. 12 referrals and you are going to tell me not ONE is going to flip?

Right now people are wondering if they will be a hero or a Judas.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And in your amazing mental gymnastics you reached the conclusion that all of these indictments are for Trump and his team.

Right?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No, I'm just saying that maybe Trump is among the 14, since we're just guessing here.

I would also guess that Eric Prince is among the 14.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No, I'm just saying that maybe Trump is among the 14, since we're just guessing here.

I would also guess that Eric Prince is among the 14.

Impossible now that Barr has released his report on the Mueller's lack of charges, game over. That ship has sailed.

top topics

join