It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Ireland TERROR: Londonderry riots leave woman dead after bombs and shots fired

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: Dbl

link   
a reply to: biggilo

All weapons were never decommissioned. That is what was claimed by politicians and media but reports from all sides from the get go disputed this (Union and Republican as well as the Security Services).

link   
Triple

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

link   
Quadruple

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Quintuple

link   

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: Getting bored now.......

link   

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: Bloody phone!

link   

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: Help, please help......

link   

edit on 23-4-2019 by Flavian because: Thank f!#@ for that

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Channel 4 has always shown a pro-Republican bias.

The persecution of Soldier F is a bloody disgrace.
There have been numerous protests and demonstrations against his prosecution yet they have received little publicity in MSM.
Its nothing less than pandering to SJW and their blind support of Irish Nationalism.

We are in the disgraceful situation where The Leader of the Opposition openly supported the Provo's and is a critic of our Armed Services.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The 57-year-old woman arrested by detectives investigating the murder of Lyra McKee has now been released unconditionally" said the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) in a statement.

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 23-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sadly the police won't be catching anyone unless someone grasses the killer up, and that is unlikely unless they can offer the grass a complete new identity etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

They don't grass.

Or if they do, Police protection/new identity aside, it would be the informants entire family, friends, and even pets that would require new identities and protection.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Colin Duffy from Saoradh, the political wing of the New IRA who committed this act, had his home attacked early Tuesday morning. Funny, for a person with so much hatred for the police he was on the phone to them asking for help pretty quickly.
Flavian that's the point mate, they were supposed to be, we all knew damn well they weren't but all the political leaders assured us they were. We need to keep highlighting the lies and shady backroom deals.
edit on 23-4-2019 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
was her husband involved in the attack?....... i fear an escalation!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
Colin Duffy from Saoradh, the political wing of the New IRA who committed this act,

Love it how these terrorist thugs have political wings, so as to legitimise their acts. The Provisional IRA had Sinn Fein, and it turned out that the big political players were also part of the terrorist structures e.g. Martin McGuninness.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: surfin4

Whos husband?

If you are referring to the victim, i think she had a partner, but i dont think they were married.

Nor the type to instigate nor initiate violence.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Comletely agree, they have an extremely slick setup covering all the angles.
On the international stage the group who literally shot babies and put bombs in playgrounds are the heroic and innocent victims and the soldiers and police who tried to stop them are the bad guys.
Holywood being full of supporters is part if it; Colm Meaney, Liam Nesson and the worst of all Stephen Rea to name a few.
The victim was a prominent LGBT activist and as we don't have gay marriage in Northern Ireland she wasn't married.
edit on 24-4-2019 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It was a joke ...... looked like twin lumberjacks for chrisakes, but thats progress according to those jew monopolies infecting our populations with there cartoons , but for everybody who wants a united Ireland by peaceful means then you dont really want a united Ireland , how it was taken is how it will be returned if your not part of the solution get out of the way......and as for the unionists they can learn to swim as far as i am concerned i dont really give a tinkers curse for them, this aint racism folks this is tribalism and godspeed the future because a bad wind is blowing worldwide.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: surfin4

Your age old sectarian #e has no place here.

Take up arms and you'll get treat accordingly.

The peace must prevail.....but its time to take the gloves off with bigots like you.

The ironic thing is, in typical keyboard warrior style your full of yourself when safeguarded by the anonymity of sites like this yet I bet you haven't got the balls to say or do squat in real life.
I bet you're a sad and pathetic human being who most people don't even notice and those that do think your either a joke or an irrelevance.

I genuinely hate to get personal but knuckle draggers like you and your support of the murder of innocents can only serve to maintain the cycle of hatred and prevent both Northern and Southern Ireland moving forward.

edit on 26/4/19 by Freeborn because: grammar

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join