It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Ireland TERROR: Londonderry riots leave woman dead after bombs and shots fired

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Jupiter is a lot about money

Watch the DOW and fed until Oct. For a fun experiment

Lots of ups and downs and sudden interest rates raises and cuts

Gas has been going up like crazy = inflation, inflation = rate hike = market volatility = rate cut

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Not trying to derail

But Jupiter is Male (zeus), notre dame was female = Juno jupiters wife

Read the myth involving Jupiter and Juno

Watch for revelations in banking industry around cheating, insider deals things like that

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

People like me? That's the people who want to be left in peace in their homeland without being murdered over their religion or ethnicity? Are you telling me that Ulster-Scots don't deserve their own homeland? Explain that.
I think you will find it is actually people exactly like you who were and are the source of the troubles in Ulster. If Americans with their false and warped sense of history hadn't fanned the flames and sent millions of dollars and weapons then thousands would be still alive. I guess you haven't worked out thst most of what SF/IRA peddle is a lie designed to sucker people into believing they are the 'MOPE' (Most oppressed people ever) as they are mockingly referred to in the Irish Republican press.
You claim your family fled from 'starvation and oppression' in Ulster? Clearly not the 6 counties then and so makes your desire for a 'united' Ireland an imperialistic wish.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That's hardly a revelation though, is it?

Where bankers are concerned, or if even the way "they" produce monies from thin air is anything to go by, they are all cheats, crooked and complicit beyond belief!

Banks operate on the very premise of insider deals, take for instance the fact that the lend 90% on initial investments/government bonds that miraculously appear or are never paid for in the first place.

The only revelation where our banking houses and financial institutions are concerned is that the whole system which they facilitate is designed to fail from time to time, which is what their bubbles are all about.

As to Jupiter and Juno, i ken the mythology somewhat, maybe not as well as i should all the same.

There are always revelations to come toysforadults but not necessarily of astrological making, as we can feck up just fine on our own without blaming the stars for our socioeconomic predicaments.

Each to there own all the same, but i would rather blame people and human nature than distant planets.
edit on 22-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't blame it's just the influence of energy

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Impealist?

You mean forcing northern Ireland to live under the crown?

Who's impearlist?

Better check your history cause right now it sucks

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ok, but keep in mind Jupiter's pull on the Earth is somewhat negligible.

She's further away from the Earth than the Sun is, meaning that she has a pretty small effect on Earth's orbit and nothing that would be considered catastrophic.

Indirectly, Jupiter is the powerhouse that changes the orbits of many asteroids.

Jupiter’s presence probably prevented any large body forming in the asteroid belt, leaving a bunch of asteroids to orbit that particular area so be thankful for Jupiter, as she may have just had a part in helping life on Earth to form.

What kind of energy do you imagine Jupiter wields or interacts with our Earth?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Jupiter is the giver of gifts and good luck

You already described it yourself. Without Jupiter might not even exist on earth....

That's a mighty influence

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Northern Ireland isn't being forced to live under the crown and it never has been. An official and major poll conducted last June by academics puts support for the union at 79%.
And even though the feature is distasteful the Good Friday Agreement covers what happens if a desire to leave the union is present.
The ethnic population of Northern Ireland aren't Irish, this is our homeland and the Irish have theirs. The constant violence and ethnic cleansing conducted by groups calling for a 'united' Ireland is an imperialistic desire to annex our homeland.
You mention history, why exactly do you think Northern Ireland was created in the first place? You clearly know absolutely nothing about the situation if you think we are being 'forced to live under the crown' (quite sectarian sounding language that) and if anything have proven you are one of the types who are at the root of the problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Oh right. Even though my family has DNA roots Ireland tracing back to the annals of Ulster and Irish mythology. Oh btw some of us still carry the same name

Your ignorant lot showed up much later in history and its impearlist British rule.

Typical liar.

You know why N Ireland has a higher percentage prosteant population?

Because catholic GAELIC true Irish families like mine were discriminate against starved forced inton unemployement emigrate to the US.

Why do you think the actual real IRA that fought a war formed in the first place?

edit on 22-4-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And without our star, no life, as we know it, would ever have existed or be able to in its entirety.

Jupiter asserts a measure of gravitational and radiological influence, though in theory, everything in the universe feels the gravity of everything else.

But since the force is inversely proportional to distance squared, and Jupiter is 600000000000000 meters from our Earth.

It’s pretty safe to say, our big boy/super Shark vacuum cleaner of the solar system does not make say for instance the water in our oceans rise up by more than a few milimeters, nor heat or interact with our Earth in a radiological sense given the distances involved.

So again what kind of energies or even force are we talking, because as far as i can establish there are none that really matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Your taking my use of the word "energy" to literal

You have to see things from the bigger picture. Like a machine. In an engine some parts may have nothing to do with another piece yet the job that part does directly impacts the other parts of the engine

Imagine earth without jupiter?

What would it look like then?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So you cant actually refute any of what i said and instead lurch into extreme sectarianism and borderline racism. Why even mention religion? 79% of people here aren't Protestant you do know that? Have you also fallen for the lie about it all being abput religion?
Sorry to break this to you but I actually have a qualification in Irish history.
You claim that 800 years living here isn't enough because 600 years prior to that we were driven out by invaders who you now claim are the rightful owners?
You are saying that Ulster-Scots as a people don't exist despite having our own dialect, traditions and literary history and as such deserve to have our homeland taken from us.
As for your lie about your ancestors being 'starved and oppressed' in Ulster to the degree they had to 'flee'? I think you need to study history and some geography before you peddle that one further.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ok let's look at our star system as a machine of sorts.

If we were somehow to remove Jupiter from existence celestial mechanics dictates there would be no real perceivable effects back on Earth.

We would still occupy the same orbit around our star, spinning through the same area of space-time.

Like i said shes certainly been important to the development of life by way of somewhat guarding our small blue ball of gas and water.

She does this by gathering up incoming asteroids and comets down to the immense gravitational influence she wields in the outer regions of our stars gravity well, but that's about it.

As to what Earth would look like without Jupiter well one can only really speculate.

Not suggesting she is not of importance, but its not a god, nor anything other than the fifth planet from the Sun.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Oh christ

You seriously going to pretend religion isnt a major player here then start calling me racist and sectarian?

Remember it wasn't the Catholics who starved out and discriminate. They were driven out by oppression and starvationn.

Anyone not ignorant like you knows the truth and can see through your garbage like glass

If anybody wants to know the truth read for yourself Nd ignore this individual

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What if Jupiter never cleared the debris?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Then life may well never have existed for any length of significant time, or if it did, it would probably do so in a very different manner, down to far more frequent asteroid strikes i suppose.

But now you are talking about physics and math as opposed to astrology which is the domain of metaphysics and philosophy.

Those dictate the celestial mechanics of our star system, not astrology.

Ether way astrology nor Jupiter have any real influence whatsoever where the Irish state of peace is concerned, that a given.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

But do you see how powerful the influence of Jupiter is on earth?

Without its influence we wouldn't exist

There wont be peace for a long time with the pervasive mentality of some

Sad to say

When I buy my first piece of property near where my family came from originally I hope it'll have been worked out by then

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That is by no means a certainty.

Without the singularity that spawned the space-time, that is the current iteration of the universe, we would not exist.

Our Star and the available matter it spat our during the formation dictates the planetary bodies that comprise the matter of our system hence Jupiter was always somewhat on the cards.

Its math mate, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You ARE being sectarian and racist. You make numerous claims but despite being asked to back them up you resort to sectarian comments.
Where and when in the 6 counties were Catholics singled out, starved and oppressed? It wasn't the Irish potato famine. Nor was it the civil rights movement as working class protestants were involved in that at the start but intimidated out of it by the IRA who wanted to use it for propaganda purposes, don't believe me? Send Eamonn McCann an email and ask him.
It was the IRA who engaged in ethnic cleansing during the troubles and to a degree still do.
It is not the state or Protestants who have pushed and created apartheid systems like we have in education.
If your claims were true, and I maintain they're not, you'll be able to tell me when and where your 'mythological' (lol) ancestors were starved oppressed for being Catholic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join