It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EXONERATION QUANDARY Bob Mueller Has Placed President Donald Trump In.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Small-brained Democrats and their supporters didn't know this, because the Media didn't tell them this TRUTH.

"“Donald Trump was being framed, he fought back. That is not Obstruction.” @JesseBWatters, I had the right to end the whole Witch Hunt if I wanted. I could have fired everyone, including Mueller, if I wanted. I chose not to. I had the RIGHT to use Executive Privilege. I didn’t!""

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
WHY did Bob Mueller begin investigating President Trump for Obstructing Justice, when in his report, Mueller states the President's words and attempted actions had no effect on the investigation?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Trumps an A-hole?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY did Bob Mueller begin investigating President Trump for Obstructing Justice, when in his report, Mueller states the President's words and attempted actions had no effect on the investigation?

Under "pressure" from the Deep State operatives on the "Team".

I think the "Mueller' Report was written by at least 5 people who were "familiar" with the cases and evidences 😀

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Because Trumps an A-hole?

No...he had to have authorization to change fishing holes like that. WHO authorized it, and when?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here's what happens to you, if you're a Democrat who actually uses your brain and wisdom.

Steny Hoyer blasted for not wanting Trump impeached: twitter.com...

Nancy Pelosi feels the same as Congressman Hoyer. What will the low-IQ radicals do to her now???

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Under "pressure" from the Deep State operatives on the "Team".

I think the "Mueller' Report was written by at least 5 people who were "familiar" with the cases and evidences 😀

RE: bigleaguepolitics.com...

I bet you don't know the REAL reason why Bobby didn't interview the lovely Natalia Veselnitska?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If a hand picked hit squad failed, maybe (just maybe mind you) the accusations were...how shall we say this...made up whole cloth out of nothing and ramrodded on the gullible and easily swayed masses by the media and political leaders of an opposing party?

One would think that only those is a complete vegetative State could not reach the conclusion or a very similar one that Trump was not guilty of the charges. But we are talking about the sophisticated and educated party here so probably not.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Giuliani, Nunes, Meadows, Hannity...the same people who were called lunatics for forcefully stating there was no Trump-Russia collusion, are now being attacked for accusing Mueller of fabricating indictments with non-existent evidence.

You are right on target sir.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

trump was never not exonerated.

if they had anything on trump it would not have been dragged in this circus show.

Who said he had to be?
He wasn't indicted
In our nation that is enough

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Here is what I take on this all:

The first is that we can not draw any sort of conclusion. 1/3 of the report is blacked out.

Mueller's entire job was to investigate. Not to pass judgement, but to investigate and put out the facts.

When it comes to the President, this is far different, as it requires congress to pick up the report look at the evidence and then decide on the action. The Justice department is not allowed to do that, and it will have to be the congress who decides this.

So while many are upset, the report does not say one way or the other. And as I stated, 1/3 of the report is blacked out so we do not know all of the evidence. And ultimately will require congress to fight this out and get the entire un redacted report to view and decide.

But personally I think that if this report showed the President as being innocent, it would have fully released with no blacked out or any redacted parts, and congress would have had it some 3 days after the AG had it.

When does a cop find someone innocent?
What third world craphole does that happen in?

No collusion
No obstruction

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

They're still trying to work out a date with Mueller. He's retired and goes on frequent fishing trips.

Well something needs to be said to Mueller about just how more important this thing he chose to do is.
Something similar to this.

Mueller may go into HIDING, since he was aware there was no Trump-Russia collusion, even before taking the job of Special Counsel.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
NEW: Bob Mueller Interviewed President Trump on May 16, 2017.

Getting the President charged with Obstruction of Justice, was always Bob Mueller's primary objective. Entrapping President Trump on a Perjury charge was the fall-back plan. (Neither was successful...thankfully!)

The Hillary Clinton sponsored "Trump-Russia Dossier" was used to authorize Mueller going after Papadopoulos, Manafort, and others.

GOOD READ!: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-162710

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Threads like this annoy the hell out of me.

Excellent.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The laws on Obstructing Justice are clear. They've been refined for over a century. Either the President is innocent, or guilty. Bob Mueller intentionally left President Trump in some "gray area", where he's neither. That's not fair.

Similar to what comey did to hillary. Must be business as usually for our modern fbi.

Maybe Bob Mueller really was hired as a hit-man

Can't you q followers make up your mind about this guy?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Threads like this annoy the hell out of me. Why? Because if the Mueller Report had been about Barack Obama then umpteen people on this sad excuse of a website would have screamed for Obama to be indicted, impeached, convicted and damn well executed by now.

Just two days ago most republicans on this website were super excited that the muller report was the end game for the libs.
It was going to bring down hillary,obama, and the ds.

It was going to be happy days and sunshine and each republican was going to get their own pool filled with liberal tears.

Personally I find it most amusing when ether side counts their chickens before they hatch.

The people on this website that said this report would just cause more division were right. Those are the people we should listen to more often don't you guys think?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He said it but it's been taken out of context.

Read it for yourself in the report and make up your own mind.

Don't let the news are people here on ats tell you what it means.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If there is anything that can be said of you that's true care, it's that you are a dreamer.

Nothing wrong with having dreams.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If President Trump is not indicted, he’s innocent. Stand back, wear a raincoat and watch the liberals heads explode.

I've been watching and listening to liberal media all day. All their hopes are on House Democrats finding a crime that even Republicans will buy in to. They'll need Republican support for the Impeachment vote that Nadler and Schiff are seeking to bring.

Impeachment was always a goal. And who knows (I'm still reading) the muller report might have information in it that will turn some republicans in the senate.

I think it's a foolish gamble. I say they should come out and accept that trump is not a traitor. Then put all effort into beating him in 2020.
Because none of this is changing anyone's vote. And if they try to impeach and lose that's just more wasted time that could have been spent on 18 dems that are running for potus right now. Notice how no one is talking about them anymore.

In this way I think your side is right when they say the dems have an issue with shooting themselves in the foot.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

a reply to: F4guy

It makes you wonder how our legal system is able to find someone "not guilty", when they're presumed innocent from the start.

A really nice silver lining that could come out of all this would be an overhaul of our justice system.

Maybe trump or one of the dems will be smart enough to make that part of their run for potus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join