It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EXONERATION QUANDARY Bob Mueller Has Placed President Donald Trump In.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The laws on Obstructing Justice are clear. They've been refined for over a century. Either the President is innocent, or guilty. Bob Mueller intentionally left President Trump in some "gray area", where he's neither. That's not fair.

Law enforcement have been doing that to people for a long time ... in some ways its bit more fair that this is now happening to a rich and powerful person instead of the usual target the pore and/or powerless.

The real question is when will the American people stand up and demand better?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Undercutting Trump’s claim that Mueller, in addition to Barr, had cleared him of wrongdoing on obstruction, Mueller wrote that if his office had confidence that Trump did not commit obstruction, “we would so state.” But based on the facts and the law, he wrote, “we were unable to reach that judgment.”

With all the evidence that he had. He didn't have enough evidence to reach the judgment that Trump did not commit obstruction, which also means he didn't have enough evidence to reach the judgment that Trump did commit obstruction.

But more than he knows has been exposed by his spin alone. If that is not spinning "I don't have enough evidence to make any judgment on obstruction", then spin is not what I thought it was.

At least we all should know what team he is on now.

Unless he is a double agent.
edit on 18-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If President Trump is not indicted, he’s innocent. Stand back, wear a raincoat and watch the liberals heads explode.

I've been watching and listening to liberal media all day. All their hopes are on House Democrats finding a crime that even Republicans will buy in to. They'll need Republican support for the Impeachment vote that Nadler and Schiff are seeking to bring.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The whole thing was written with the intent of giving the democrats talking points to drag out for the next 2 years. It's a farce.
Investigations don't exonerate people, juries do. If you spend 2 years trying to fabricate a crime and still can't manufacture evidence for it, then there's nothing to be exonerated of.
And it definitely doesn't take 400 pages.
The whole thing could have been done in 1 or 2 pages.
Man I really hope Barr is serious about the investigations into the DOJ/FBI spying because this madness has got to stop.

A former SDNY prosecutor said that he could have accomplished what Mueller did with a staff of 5 people in less than 6 months. He felt that most of the Special Counsel team's time was spent entrapping people, hoping to make one or two agree to help him build an obstruction case against the President.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is what I take on this all:

The first is that we can not draw any sort of conclusion. 1/3 of the report is blacked out.

Mueller's entire job was to investigate. Not to pass judgement, but to investigate and put out the facts.

When it comes to the President, this is far different, as it requires congress to pick up the report look at the evidence and then decide on the action. The Justice department is not allowed to do that, and it will have to be the congress who decides this.

So while many are upset, the report does not say one way or the other. And as I stated, 1/3 of the report is blacked out so we do not know all of the evidence. And ultimately will require congress to fight this out and get the entire un redacted report to view and decide.

But personally I think that if this report showed the President as being innocent, it would have fully released with no blacked out or any redacted parts, and congress would have had it some 3 days after the AG had it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Mueller just did what little he could to give the Lefty mob some red meat to jump at. He was too cowardly to deal with the backlash he would get from the LEft if he didn't give them some tiny little scrap.

This past December, evidence was found indicating newly elected Democrat leaders had connected (colluded) with Mueller's team to work together towards "getting Trump". I started a thread on it then. Mueller was nothing more than a hired hit-man.

Mueller's team fabricated and filed fake perjury indictments on Jared Kushner and Trump Jr. (like they did with Michael Flynn), but William Barr had them removed, and ultimately shut Mueller down.

That's why Jerrold Nadler is so obsessed with getting the "underlying documents". That's where the fake indictment documentation is located.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

It makes you wonder how our legal system is able to find someone "not guilty", when they're presumed innocent from the start.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Threads like this annoy the hell out of me.

Why?

Because if the Mueller Report had been about Barack Obama then umpteen people on this sad excuse of a website would have screamed for Obama to be indicted, convicted and damn well executed by now.

Those punishments are coming for President Obama. But it won't be based on a sham investigation, like America just endured for the past 2 years.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good points! All of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Its my opinion, that the little line Meuller left in there was a parting shot at the president because hes not a fan, but knows theres no way that Trump could be prosecuted on anything they found.

You're quite right, SailorJerry. Mueller was forced to shut down, but had to leave the window open wide enough for Democrat buzzards to fly in, and see what they could do with the seeds he left for them.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "prove innocence" injected into The Report makes it pretty obvious Democrat Bias existed in the entire Mueller escapade 😎
Now The House can go ape crap crazy for the next 18 Months 😆

Long before that, it will be proven that the Mueller witch-hunt of Trump should never have occurred, and Mueller intentionally picked the most rancid Trump-haters he knew, to be his investigators and prosecutors.

All Americans indicted will be "made whole". Mueller, his goons, and many many others, will pay a steep price.

Every boomerang they threw has split into 5 on the return hits and some have firecrackers with contact fuses 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sara Carter just declared 2019 is the Year of the Boomerang 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The "There goes my Presidency. I'm phucked!" was repeated at least 50 times by both CNN and MSNBC "experts" today.

As those a-holes normally do, they omitted the next series of words spoken by President Trump... paraphrasing "You know what happens when Special Prosecutors come after a President... They destroy you!"

Liberal media never puts statements in proper overall context, unless it suits them. I'm going to so enjoy seeing them exposed for the traitors they are, over the coming months. (IG report #3, Huber Report, Declas of Spygate materials, etc..)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltdan08
So now we're guilty until Bob Mueller finds us innocent? Unless you're a Democrat then you're innocent no matter what. That doesn't sound like a country I want to live in.

That is going to be rectified over the next 12 months or so. Lots of corrupt people at all levels of government, in both parties still. Fewer than last year, but still a formidable number exist.

Barr removed a top DOJ lady from her position 10 days ago, because she was ignoring criminal referrals sent to her from Republicans in Congress. Had been doing so since April 2018.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

The laws on Obstructing Justice are clear. They've been refined for over a century. Either the President is innocent, or guilty. Bob Mueller intentionally left President Trump in some "gray area", where he's neither. That's not fair.

Law enforcement have been doing that to people for a long time ... in some ways its bit more fair that this is now happening to a rich and powerful person instead of the usual target the pore and/or powerless.
The real question is when will the American people stand up and demand better?

American people aren't even standing up and demanding Immigration reform. Not enough Americans have been negatively affected yet. What you're asking for is not even on the radar of Americans yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I'm looking forward to seeing Bob Mueller testify before the House and Senate next month.

Barr is scheduled for May 1st and 2nd, but his feelings/beliefs are already well-known.

They're still trying to work out a date with Mueller. He's retired and goes on frequent fishing trips.

(REAL fish)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

So while many are upset, the report does not say one way or the other. And as I stated, 1/3 of the report is blacked out so we do not know all of the evidence. And ultimately will require congress to fight this out and get the entire un redacted report to view and decide.

A few in Congress will receive a version that is mostly non-redacted. The grand-jury material will remain blacked-out, but those who were referred to other prosecutors, and the highly classified information, will be revealed to those Congressmen.

SOURCE: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The "prove innocence" injected into The Report makes it pretty obvious Democrat Bias existed in the entire Mueller escapade 😎
Now The House can go ape crap crazy for the next 18 Months 😆

Long before that, it will be proven that the Mueller witch-hunt of Trump should never have occurred, and Mueller intentionally picked the most rancid Trump-haters he knew, to be his investigators and prosecutors.

All Americans indicted will be "made whole". Mueller, his goons, and many many others, will pay a steep price.

Every boomerang they threw has split into 5 on the return hits and some have firecrackers with contact fuses 😎

A couple of those will be tipped with mini-nukes!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sara Carter just declared 2019 is the Year of the Boomerang 😎

This Sara Carter article published today is magnificent. Especially considering that she (and John Solomon) is an approved media contact for the DOJ and the WhiteHouse.

Sara Describes What Happened and What's Next: saraacarter.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They're still trying to work out a date with Mueller. He's retired and goes on frequent fishing trips.

Well something needs to be said to Mueller about just how more important this thing he chose to do is.

Something similar to this.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join