It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's your mood today?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Oh, and because he's orange, too.

Isn't it racist to make fun of the color of a persons color? Just asking.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Thats what I'm saying. If I went around while Obama was President saying "black man bad" I'd be raked cross every coal you could possibly imagine...and probably beat up.

(post by MisterSpock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: vinifalou

fake witch-hunt-investigation that targeted him and his family.

Fake witch hunt??? It has become known fact that his campaign team met with Russians in trump tower... yes?

trump knew about it and lied about knowing about it....Yes?

If that in itself is not worthy of an investigation what the hell is? seriously?

I completely agree! 100% It should be investigated fully. Find out if it was a setup, find out of the meeting before and after with Fusion GPS had anything to do with it, and arrest and jail any and everyone involved who did wrong. Every damn one. Do you agree now?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This happens everywhere.

Even here in Australia I've had to deal with this bull# of 'You shouldn't be angry if you have nothing to hide."

NO I am angry because I am getting accused of # I haven't done.

For me that seems more logical than sitting there smiling as clueless people try to destroy your life based on your emotions and little else.

Even harder when you have things like Autism. Which I honestly think Trump also has.
Because of this my body language does not always accurately reflect how my mood is. (Sometimes intentionally I have to admit)

I frown when I am concentrating/thinking for example. This results in people asking why I am angry.
I tell them I am not yet they will insist I am, even though at that moment I am super happy, well until people start telling me I'm not as if they know what goes on in my mind better than I do.

It's like IRL internet posting lmao. Every ones a bigger better expert on what you mean, what you think, and how you feel than you can ever be, simply because that is how THEY think, feel and act etc.

Most Humans are stoopid. This is the one thing I am 1000% sure of in this life.
edit on 22-4-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

you'd think Trump was a hun he is so orange !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

April 22, 2019

This morning, the Supreme Court heard arguments regarding adding the "Are you a U.S. Citizen?" question to the 2020 Census.

The justices appear to be siding in favor of the Trump Administration, to allow that question to be added.

STORY: www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join