It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's your mood today?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, today, I've become a bit scared.
After reading another thread, that told me how the Mueller report actually proved he was guilty, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
About how the human brain works.
About how people can convince themselves of something, that proven wrong, is right.
It got me thinking about how rampant mental illness has become.
Which has lead me to fear.
I can only hope that this rampant mental illness, is actually rare, but among a few outspoken people with access to a computer.
Because otherwise, we are in BIG trouble.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

WTF did I just read?

Are you seriously talking about a person being fired because their not pro-Trump?

Strange and sad country we live in.

Oh, no doubt...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: mikell

WTF did I just read?

Are you seriously talking about a person being fired because their not pro-Trump?

Strange and sad country we live in.

Oh, no doubt...

You seriously don't have the ability to assume her termination is because of her conduct with other employees, provoked by her political issues, rather than just "cuz shes not pro trump"?

I read the same post and assumed that she has had run ins with employees that are political and aggressive in nature.

Maybe my, logical, assumption is wrong though and she's just in a hot bed of white nationals that have a strict pro trump employment criteria(apparently your "logical" assumption).

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I actually hired someone who voted for Hillary.

True story!

I beat him with large rocks and make him cry every day, but that's beside the point.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I actually hired someone who voted for Hillary.

True story!

I beat him with large rocks and make him cry every day, but that's beside the point.

Hillary supporters are good employees.

They pretty much do ANYTHING they are told and don't ask any questions.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I won't say, "Loofah Sponge". . . . but "Loofah Sponge".

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If the leftist temper tantrum for nearly 3 years is any indication, it was probably her stupid and irrational behavior that got her fired.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Why is he whining and flexing on a tweet with exclamation marks reassuring everyone of his massive power to legally do whatever he wanted to.

He's reminding everyone that hey, he had the right, they were persecuting him and his administration. He didn't! Well, no # obviously he didn't but why is he yelling it without an explanation as to why he didn't.

He didn't because if he did, it would've been too over-the-top dramatic and bad for the nation.

or

He didn't because he knew all along they wouldn't find anything he may have overlooked, something someone did that could've been tied to him, or not, but made him look bad.

most importantly

I could care less! I clicked this retarded whiney broken record thread because it had a cool title and I sensed some trollmanship, I wanted to see how entertaining it was. Don't bother answering, I already know what any of you simple simon says losers will say, same thing you always say. I dont disagree with you, but I still don't like what you do. You're annoying as all hell. The lot of you are a blight because this forum's slogan is deny ignorance.

Kindest regards
edit on 4/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Because if you're feeling frustrated, be careful, you might be a criminal.

“Happy people don’t obstruct justice. Trump’s frustration at leaks and investigation are evidence of guilt, not innocence,” Jeffrey Toobin, the legal analyst and a writer for the openly left New Yorker magazine, wrote on Twitter on April 18.

Yes, that is the narrative CNN is pushing and the lefties are blindly following.

And no, you are not in the Truman show. It is real and this is happening.

I don't even know what to think of America anymore when half of the country condemn someone of a crime only because the victim was upset with some fake witch-hunt-investigation that targeted him and his family.

Firstly, It is prudent to ensure that someone in the position of the POTUS isn't a crook (like Nixon clearly was). This means that you have to check, because crooks tend to deny that they are crooks and hide their crooked activity (like Nixon did).

Secondly, the investigation was obviously not targeted at Trump or his family. Even when Trump was personally implicated as 'individual 1', they didn't pursue that path - so it wasn't a witch hunt. Mueller stuck to the brief he was given, which was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 elections. The press speculation, fueled by Trump's denials (like Nixon's denials) was that Mueller was investigating something he was not.

Thirdly, there is no such federal crime as collusion and since no such crime exists, Trump could never have been found guilty of a crime that doesn't exist. The press and Trump himself were full of talk about collusion but the investigators weren't investigating it, because it isn't a crime. What it is, is a deflection from the status of the true, actually chargeable, offenses under investigation.

Also, why did Trump lie, again and again, loudly, in public, at political rallies, where he claimed he had never had any business dealings with Russia, while at the same time he was having business dealings with Russia?

The truth is, Trump implicated himself, over and over again, when it is clear that he personally was NOT being investigated. So, he is either stupid, or guilty. That is what the article was suggesting.

Oh, and because he's orange, too.

Is he?

I am reaaaally enjoying this show, you guys... I even stopped watching House of Cards' netflix novel to keep it up with what the Democrats are doing to your country.

It's the greatest timeline everrr!!

Also, the Mueller summary does not exonerate him. Trump is still under investigation on several counts and in several courts. This doesn't imply that he is guilty. Wealthy people in the public eye are likely to have accusations raised against them but it would be remiss to not investigate the claims.

Mueller's report clearly said that he accepted the longstanding Justice Department view that a sitting president cannot be indicted on criminal charges, but it also outlined 10 separate instances where Trump attempted obstruction of justice and that there was insufficient evidence to convict on grounds of conspiracy.

From Muellers report, when then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed Mr Trump of Mr Mueller's appointment in May 2017, Mr Trump slumped back in his chair and said: "Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f----d." I think that is a fair assessment.

edit on 18/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So much denial in this one.

Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Why is he whining and flexing on a tweet with exclamation marks reassuring everyone of his massive power to legally do whatever he wanted to.

Because clearly, he is a Russian agent that is obstructing divine justice from Democrats.

He's reminding everyone that hey, he had the right, they were persecuting him and his administration.

Since when is basing a 2 year long investigation on a fake dossier and fabricated accusations persecution? It's standard American justice!

*Sarcasm off*

He didn't! Well, no # obviously he didn't but why is he yelling it without an explanation as to why he didn't.

Because leftists would crush him political for exercising powers both Bush AND Obama exercised regularly to avoid responsibility for their actions.

Donald Trump showed he's a cut above that nonsense.

I could care less! I clicked this retarded whiney broken record thread

Seems to me like you care quite a bit. Sorry you hate to hear the truth over and over again. Normal, thinking people have suffered the stupidity of leftist lies and the idiots who believe them for 3 years.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Maybe calm down and watch re-runs of CNN's expose' on Trumps penis.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The person who wrote this was watching a political intrigue series while they wrote this, and made sure you knew that they did you a favor by blessing you with this to start more arguing, mud slinging, and dead horse beatings.

This ugly spectacle of arguing and squabbling, extremist gangs like antifa and lone wolf domestic terrorists, all for what? Life goes on.. this will all pass and someone else will eventually be President.. you'll have a new drama to take part in.. unless you decide it should be a past-time. You still feel how you feel of course.

When you sit back and look at it, it's all a game really. All of your passions, energies, strongly worded essays, it's in a bottle. It doesn't really affect anything. Activism in the modern age is a circus side show and a hobby, kinda like arguing about every scrap you can find and share, everyday. Day in, day out.

edit on 4/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: chr0naut

So much denial in this one.

Lol

What was I denying?

Or do you just repeat words that you have heard others say?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You don’t need to talk about me in the third person. Could just’ve replied.

And yes, I’ll be here daily reminding you and other Trump haters that there are EVIL people who wants to finish his presidency.

If you’re OK with that maybe you should join them. Or have you already?

And if you’re not OK with it and isn’t calling them out then you’re complicit with this.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

let me think the steel report hillary's e-mails ect ect ect and it goes on

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Watching the left nowadays is like watching the witch scene from Month Python and the Holy Grail.

"She turned me into a newt! ........I got better..."
"We did do the nose... ...and the hat, but she's a witch!"
"Burn her anyways!"
edit on 18-4-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It twas a most glorious day half way till I was reminded of how grand love is.

Sigh
edit on 18-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I was in Los Angeles in June '68. Should I be investigated for shooting RFK?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join