It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released Mueller Report Indicates Assange Preferred Trump Because Hillary Was a “Sociopath”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

No attack from my part. Just curious why you'd choose a sociopath over a supposed narcissist.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I was given a choice. Either: Killary (Sociopaths Grand Master) or Trumper the Humper (Narcissist). I chose the narcissist. I’m happy with my choice.

I’m not going to question you here. Because I’m sure you know the difference between the two. I’ve had more narcissists AND sociopaths in my life, than I wished I would have. Yes, a sociopath is FAR worse than a narcissist. At least narcissists have some type of conscience, sociopaths do not.
edit on 18-4-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

This also shows wikileaks got the Hillary emails per FOIA !!!

Puts the "hacking" thing to rest.

And, obviously the Government already had the emails 😆

Ahhh... That appears to be a valid point. But was the hacking stuff relating to these emails, or the Podesta/dnc stuff? Or both?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And now how should we call the people who voted for her?

...… Hahaha!

Dumbasses?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Weird how Assange was arrested right before the Mueller report came out....for his protection from HRC?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Weird how Assange was arrested right before the Mueller report came out....for his protection from HRC?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I wouldn't say she's a sociopath, she's more a narcissistic psychopath. She seems to have no problems with killing, she seems to revel it it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: xuenchen

This also shows wikileaks got the Hillary emails per FOIA !!!

Puts the "hacking" thing to rest.

And, obviously the Government already had the emails 😆

Ahhh... That appears to be a valid point. But was the hacking stuff relating to these emails, or the Podesta/dnc stuff? Or both?

The "story" keeps changing because the MSMaxismob knows some people don't understand the differences 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

That would be a good guess and more like true !! 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I have a feeling after the smoke clears, Trump will be pardoning a few people...perhaps even Assange?

I think Assange might turn State's witness for a sweet plea deal. Everybody wins...except Hillary.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Hillary Clinton is a very good example but one needs to be the word murderous in front of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24329470]xuenchen[

Podesta stuff was gotten thru a phish. He is vile scum who deserve a special form of justice, like someone taking a sledge hammer and smashing his special parts on an hourly basis for eternity.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, Assange actually knew Hillary pretty well. If Hillary had not pissed off the Kremlin so badly, they might have just passed on both political parties e-mails instead of targetting her.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was looking forward to seeing more of Huma Abedin as Secretary of State.

I disliked both candidates, Trump less and I liked his change, something new and different factor so I leaned towards him thinking Hillary wasn't fit anyway and would've been a puppet to the officials around her, not fit mentally.

I'm not against a female president, but her at her age was just a no go. Ocasio-Cortez however, now there's a future president.

Instead we got Kellyanne Conway and other right wing blondes. Ann Coulter who ran afoul and went rogue, criticizing the president so now she's looney but before she was respected and admired.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Gawd, can you even imagine what it would be like in 2019 if Killary had been successful in stealing the throne????

The population of the USA would be 550 million, the Chinese Flag would be flying over CA, OR, WA and AK, the Russian flag would be flying over the Whitehouse, WW3 would be waging on 5 continents, Europe would be overrun by the middle east, Cuba and Haiti would own the southern US...and the Clinton's would be nowhere to be found!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I was looking forward to seeing more of Huma Abedin as Secretary of State.

I disliked both candidates, Trump less and I liked his change, something new and different factor so I leaned towards him thinking Hillary wasn't fit anyway and would've been a puppet to the officials around her, not fit mentally.

I'm not against a female president, but her at her age was just a no go. Ocasio-Cortez however, now there's a future president.

Instead we got Kellyanne Conway and other right wing blondes. Ann Coulter who ran afoul and went rogue, criticizing the president so now she's looney but before she was respected and admired.

Two words

Tomi Lahren

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

And now how should we call the people who voted for her?

Duped? Ignorant? Incompetent? Easily controlled? Satanists? And in some cases "Conspirators!"

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny Hillary is morally and ethically bankrupt and has a circle around of her of some truly evil people. Not just evil, SICK and TWISTED people. They clean up her messes for her and use her to gain more power. I'm talking about both the Clintons and Obamas, and probably the Bushes. Maybe not the Bushes with the perv stuff, but they certainly think they are above the law and humanity only exists to serve them. So give credit to Assange for seeing the obvious and being repulsed enough to try to thwart the deep state.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Say or believe what you want about Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, ...

OK, he's a Russian tool. And Wikileaks never leaks anything truly negative about Putin or the Russian regime.

The Russian regime likes Trump, so not surprising Julian Assange does as well. Wikileaks and Julian Assange were also heavily promoted on Russia Today (RT, now called Ruptly to make it a little less obvious who's paying their bills and therefore influencing their programming).

Much like Alex Jones and many others in the so-called 'Truth Movement', getting most of their airtime on RT to promote their websites and conspiracy entertainment products.

Ah well, anything is better than the hypocrisy of CNN doing a piece on the modern-day slavetrade and having commercials for Qatar Airways in between the newspiece as they tell us how awful they feel about modern-day slavery:

Modern-day slavery in focus + Qatar | Global-development | The Guardian

edit on 20-4-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join