It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I dont think this can be said enough. You are spot friggin on. There is CLEARLY something wrong/defective in these peoples brains. The scary thing is people who think like them can vote and ARE voting for more of it. They display ZERO common sense whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Excellent post!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, very clever 😎

Yes, Mueller very cleverly kicked the ball to Congress, giving them a very clear "impeachment referral", after explaining that it would be "impermissible" for him to indict a sitting president.

Don't look now but your Democrat dearies are not
going to impeach. Steney Hoyer, the #2 ranking democrat
said today it is not worth it lol.

Only the fringers like hijab and occasional are going to
run on at the mouth about Impeachment for the
leftist loons that elected them.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I dont think this can be said enough. You are spot friggin on. There is CLEARLY something wrong/defective in these peoples brains. The scary thing is people who think like them can vote and ARE voting for more of it. They display ZERO common sense whatsoever.

Well lots of zer0Minds voted for zer0Bama 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Well, it would seem they will be voting in the minority for the foreseeable future, the vast minority.

Obama started this thing, "do whatever you wanna' do, we're all one big GLOBAL family. He thought he would melt into the woodwork of a global society. He was WRONG! We've now seen where this leads us. It's not just America, it's Europe with Brexit, it's France...it's all the autonomous countries of the World standing up and saying "NO!!".

People are now starting to wake up and see the end-game of the globalists. It took someone like Trump, and outsider to the "establishment", to rock the paradigm.

And...right now we're... "Rockin' in the USA!!!"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There was no "Intent" to Obstruct and no reasonable Senator would vote to Impeach 😎😄

"Impeach not smart Impeach not smart"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They have to scream "Trump is racist" because blacks are leaving the democrat party in droves.

Their internal polling has them scared.

I expect shrill behavior from now on until they destroy the presidency in toto.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
you will never convince the mind of a Trump drone he is anything other than the second coming of *insert your god here*

the idolatry is hilarious

Man... where have I seen a quote like that before? Oh yeah, from 2009-2016.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have to scream "Trump is racist" because blacks are leaving the democrat party in droves.

Democrats need to form a marching band that exclusively uses Divje Babe Flutes😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blacks are not screaming Trump is a racist; it's the people who want to incite the black community who are screaming Trump is a racist.

Wny? Because, they don't have anything near as powerful to argue, no more powerful ally, than racial divide. Nothing the MSM will grab onto more than a racial issue. It's the only thing they have, except for one thing....the people screaming this are not...black!!!

edit on 4/18/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I believe this, because here in my local town an african american man has set up shop on a street corner selling Trump 2020 swag.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can see anything but guilt from this report.

Honestly. I'm going to guess no one who continues to defend the president just listened to the AG Barr press conference and didn't bother to read the report.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

You're right because it was written by a man with a team who's sole purpose was to oust Trump.

There was and never will be anything nice written by any of the evil leftists because this was the insurance policy designed to oust Trump if Hillary lost.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
After three years of investigation and news room gossip reporting we are still left with people on both sides inturpreting what they want to believe out of the report .... for me that means there is nothing here and it's just normal spin and politics as usual.

When Adam Schiff has to hedge his own condemnation of the President by aknowlaging that the presidents actions "might" not be criminal ...

whether these acts are criminal or not, whether the obstruction of justice was criminal or not, or whether these contacts were sufficiently elicit or not to rise to the level of a criminal conspiracy

grabien.com...

... than it's time to put this behind us. By all means use this information to inform your political opinion of the President and don't vote for him if you disapprove of his actions. But let's stop talking about criminality and obstruction.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can see anything but guilt from this report.

Honestly. I'm going to guess no one who continues to defend the president just listened to the AG Barr press conference and didn't bother to read the report.

You can read it, and the words actually says hes not.

Thats probably where people get that hes not guilty.

Why would the AG say that he wasnt, when if he was and it was in the documents that he was, he would be proven unable to do his job, and put his livelihood in jeopardy.

Again another accusation that doesnt make any sense

Probably because YOU didnt read any of it, but youre accusing other people of not reading it, who DID, and know what was said in the report.

As the young people say TLDR, "how can anyone say hes guilty that actually read the report, Those that are still saying he is, obviously didnt read it and are just listening to talking heads on the news channels"

Sorry Ill take what was in the report, and the word of the AG, over leftist pundits and talking heads in the news.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually, there's a lot of "jack #" about obstruction in Mueller's report that makes Trump look pretty bad, including an impeachment referral to Congress. The only defense Barr has for Trump's obstruction is his "frustrated" mood.

Show me the page where mueller gives an impeachment referral

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I read the report

No doubt that if it had evidence of guilt mueller would have charged him

So is it your claim mueller is also a Russian agent?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blacks are not screaming Trump is a racist; people who want to incite the black community are screaming Trump is a racist.

The left is also losing the Latino vote in increasing numbers of late.
www.pewhispanic.org...
It's a slow process, but polls like this

McLaughlin & Associates revealed that Hispanic approval for Trump in March jumped to 50%. This number matched the January Marist/NPR/PBS survey that shocked cynics with its own 50% approval finding. Even if those polls are too aggressive, February’s Morning Consult/Politico poll showed Trump’s Hispanic approval vaulting to a still-impressive 45%.

indicate that there is a steadily growing nucleus of conservative Latino voters in the USA who are tired of the Democrat's pandering and nonsense. 2020 is ultimately going to come down to two things...
Male vote versus female vote
and
a handful of massive Democrat machine states (CA, NY, Ill) vs the rest of the nation. Trump wins that engagement easily, IMO. We are lining up to see Reagan v Mondale part 2 and while the ass kicking won't be quite as epic as what Reagan delivered, it will still be a pretty resounding victory for the President in this current environment of a media continuing to push a false narrative of him being greatly unpopular and destined to lose.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep, and the white chick with the pussy hat screams repeatedly...

"He called you a 'spick', and he called all of you 'n###ers'...doesn't that piss you off???? Go kick his ass!!"

Hey, Jussie Smollete...where are you???

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Then you’re in the minority. Proof of that is the 2018 elections where Trump enablers in the Congress were routed.

So you admit you would vote for a criminal

Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join