It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That's IT!! I've HAD IT!!! I'm gonna' freak out and jam the TV remote in my butt!!

...said a whole bunch of butt-hurt Trump haters today!

We've got meme's for everything else, why can't we have one of freak-out boy jamming the remote in his butt???

"I'm sorry, Mrs Cleaver, but we're going to have to perform a radical RRR on the Beave"

What is that, Dr. Stinkyfinger?

Well, Mrs. Cleaver, an RRR is a radical Rectal Remote Removal procedure.

Oh, will the Beave be okay????

Yes, he'll be fine. A few days of rest, and he can ram whatever he wants up there...staplers, garden implements...whatever"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here's a little musical tutorial for 'em

edit on 4 18 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is a map of the far left mind. Take notes, and beware of the flow.

edit on 4/18/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

LOLOLOL!!! Someone put some love and thought into that and it shows.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump on the obstruction charges. Instead, he deferred the obstruction charges to Congress, whom he hoped would make sure that no one was above the law and that checks and balances would be enforced. So it is up to Congress now to decide whether or not to impeach Trump. Congress is entirely within its right to hold impeachment proceedings if it desires. I'm guessing they won't go anywhere.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Apr 2019 17:14:37 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Krakatoa

LOLOLOL!!! Someone put some love and thought into that and it shows.

Thanks...It was a challenge I must admit.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hope America grows tired of little minds shouting big claims.

This next election cycle should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

When has any investigation "exonerated" anyone of a crime? You cannot prove a negative and the nature of this and any investigation has never been and never will be to prove someone's innocence (that's what a trial is for) it's all about determining whether there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime. By that metric, the results of the Mueller investigation were as "exonerating" of President Trump on both collusion and on obstruction as any investigation in history which did not lead to a trial or grand jury has ever been. Exoneration is similar to the concept of "innocence." You'll never hear a court rule someone is innocent, because the law requires they are assumed innocent until proven guilty... instead, the court will ALWAYS rule that someone who has not had their guilt proved is "not guilty" and that's as good as it will ever get coming out of a court. The presumption of innocence remains and a not guilty verdict is reached. In an investigation, you won't even get that because the investigation isn't about guilty/not guilty, it's about "is there evidence to indict this person" and this report sent a resounding "No, there is not evidence on Donald Trump or his team to indict them for collusion or obstruction." END OF STORY.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The correct indictments are on the way. Pain is about to be handed out to the real guilty parties.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.thedailybeast.com...

The president engaged in... conduct involving public attacks on the investigation, non-public efforts to control it, and efforts in both private and public to encourage witnesses not cooperate with the investigation.”

Anybody else acting like this WOULD BE IN JAIL!

Trump publicly and privately, in clear contempt of the administration of justice committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone saying otherwise, such a AG Barr is either totally partisan or a fool. We know Barr is partisan so we can conclude conclusively Trump is a criminal. The only thing is that Mueller didn’t have the guts to say what every sane person can see clearly that Trump committed illegal obstruction of justice crimes, even worse than Richard Nixon.

…when the redacted report was finally released to the public, it outlined 10 episodes of possible obstruction of justice by Trump, including: ordering James Comey to drop the FBI investigation into national security advisor Michael Flynn; directing the White House counsel to fire Mueller; dictating a message to Attorney General Jeff Sessions to limit the Mueller probe; telling witnesses publicly not to cooperate; having Cohen not contradict him in congressional testimony about Trump Tower Moscow; trying to hide emails exposing Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with Russians for “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Bottom line, it is clear, along with many other impeachable acts, Donald Trump alone for the federal crime of Obstruction of Justice should be impeached!

If any of this had actually occurred/been successful, wouldn't Mueller himself have come out and said something to someone else with "guts"? Wouldn't his "non-partisan" posse have leaked it?

Also, Barr and Mueller are friends, are they not? Hmmm.

I think you and your ilk are the fools, especially since the the Speaker now will not seek impeachment. She said so herself.
edit on 18-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm clearly guilty of ripping one off big enough to plaster the inside of my pants. Arrest me.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Willtell
Wow.

You must be a bot.

Nothing else makes sense.

occams razor and all.

More of a Hanlon's razor this go-round, methinks.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Willtell
worse than Richard Nixon.

You mean the president who was prosecuted because he improperly and illegally used his position to investigate his political rivals?

Did you seriously just play the Nixon card on a case against Trump which included and was precipitated by a manufactured FISA warrant and the previous, then sitting, president of the United States using the FBI and the courts to try to unethically and illegally fabricate charges against a then candidate for president? WOW!!! The balls on this one!!!!

^^^^^^^^ The Nixon card and the Obama card. Are two cards in the same suit .

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I truly dont see how anyone can actually read the document and call it an exoneration. Infact it clearly states its not. If anything its the opposite. Mueller clearly lays out the reasons he didnt come to the conclusion of indicting Trump. Now its also not the absolute "Trump 100% commited sedition treason" that im sure there were some on the left who dont closely follow the news could have thought either. I feel like im reading a bunch of people sticking their fingers in their ears and going "la la la la its all good here" honestly. Some of it I think is Barr's successful control of the narrative early is part of it but his own words were undercut by statements that Mueller specifically threw in. What we have right now is one of the biggest political footballs we've seen.

Now do I think an impeachment is going to happen? Not really. As I've said all along there would have to be 100% evidence of something major to get any of the Republicans to turn, Impeachment isnt necessarily removal from office. I'd say removal from office chances are absolutely zero. Impeachment...still very low.

Mueller specifically punted the obstruction case to Congress..we'll see if anything comes of that, I doubt it. But to say Trump is exonerated or didnt commit any sort collusion (under the definition of the word collusion and not the legal definition of conspiracy) I believe to be totally false based on the documents.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Is the bad orange man still the white house resident?

He was not indicted
He was not arrested
Even adam schiff has surrendered on impeachment

It
Is
Over

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes siree.

Yet all I can hear from here is REEEEEE and salty tears falling.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Easter egg roll happened early this year.

But it was the dems and the msm that got rolled.
Cnn and nbc are exposed as garbage.

Serve oranges on sunday
Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I just got home from work and I see it’s Butthurt Liberal meme time........

Hey Willtell...you didn’t care when Hillary was committing proven crimes, why should you care that Trump didn’t commit Leftist made up crimes?

edit on 18-4-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wooohooo....

Repeat.

Trump cannot win!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wow... So you, and many in the left, still want to suppress freedom of speech when it comes to officials who do not agree with your views and party line?...

First it was for over 2 years: "Trump colluded with the Russians..." Despite the fact that NONE OF YOU had one inkling of evidence for these false claims...

Then you/the left moved the goal post: "Trump officials colluded with the Russians..." Despite the fact that we have found out that FBI corrupt officials and DNC operatives set up meetings between Trump officials and the Russians to them claim "see? they are coluding..." Despite the FACT that for over 2 years the left made these false claims, the lives of INNOCENT people were ruined... NOT ONE of those "Trump officials" was indicted on "colluding with Russia..." The only crimes the left found were those committed by Manafort over a decade ago, and which Rosenstein himself stated back in 2005 that the no charges would be brought up against Manafort. Not to mention the FACT that "pro-Clinton" people who committed THE SAME FINANCIAL CRIMES AS MANAFORT were given immunity simply for being "pro-Clinton..."

The life of patriots like Gen. Flynn have been completely changed for the worst. Mueller went as far as threatening Gen. Flynn's son, and POTUS Trump's family to try to get ANYTHING on Trump...

Despite the FACT that the Mueller team was FULL of "pro-Clinton democrats" no evidence of collusion and no real evidence of "obstruction of justice" was found...

Of course, left-wingers like yourself don't care for the fact that INNOCENT PEOPLE's lives have been scarred and changed for the worse OVER FALSE CLAIMS FROM THE LEFT...

You, and the entire left should be ashamed of yourselves, but I doubt you even know what it means to be ashamed...

But go ahead and keep parroting LIES. Fools will remain fools no matter the facts...

edit on 18-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join