It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Tempter

No one has constitutional rights to commit crimes as he clearly did.

If it was that “clear”, why didn’t Mueller say so?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Watch the full video I posted, you'll REALLY be laughing because I would bet they sound just like him.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

Ummmm...what the actual F# was he trying to do with that remote???????

RIGHT??? Lmfao! He walked into the dark closet for one second before he came out, too, I guess because he's scared of the dark.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Willtell

Hillary Clinton team destroyed subpoenaed evidence.

that is a far clearer and more egregious example of obstruction than anything hypothetical trump obstruction.

She is not in jail.

So your claim about anyone esle being in jail is incorrect.

Is there an echo in here?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Clearly he is guilty.

After no verdict.
No trial.
No case.
No evidence.
Even with an illegal FISA warranty and a two year, 25 million dollar investigation.

Anyone have the definition of delusional?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We're doing a meme thread now? Cool!

And, direct to the OP's thread topic...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Please keep shrieking about Mueller and Russia for another 18 months.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Grambler

Hillary Clinton team destroyed subpoenaed evidence.

that is a far clearer and more egregious example of obstruction than anything hypothetical trump obstruction.

She is not in jail.

So your claim about anyone esle being in jail is incorrect.

Is there an echo in here?

No, you're mistaking the truth resonating for an echo.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The Mueller report is out, and the anti-Trump crowd is acting the same way they acted the last time things didn't go their way.

I suspect there will be a lot of dirty TV remotes around the country after today.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just lost so much respect for this website in not understanding sarcasm. I've been reading for like 11 years this is sad.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

How can one "obstruct justice" when there was no crime to be prosecuted of coming out of the final, unobstructed investigation?

The same exact way that when Mueller himself came out and said there was no evidence of collusion by Trump or his team, leftists in media and govt started yelling that "The danger now is that Trump will weaponize the findings of the Mueller Report."

The guy is innocent. But now he may try to WEAPONIZE HIS INNOCENCE! Ohh no... Be afraid, be very afraid!

You cannot make this $h!t up. If it wasn't so dishonest and misleading, it would be absolutely pitiful.

-MWNN

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
The guy is innocent. But now he may try to WEAPONIZE HIS INNOCENCE! Ohh no... Be afraid, be very afraid!

I hope he does. I'd like nothing more than to see in the immediate lead-up to the 2020 elections, every Democrat and Republican politician who slandered Trump, fed at the false narrative troughs like the pigs they are, and tried to use these lies to destroy a legitimate presidency brought to their knees. Trump needs to make a scene out of it and he needs to weaponize his innocence. Strap it to thermonuclear devices and shove one straight up every ass that pushed for, lied for, and championed this farce of an investigation and detonate them all in full view of the public. Every voter should know who the lying bastards are going into the election booths and should vote accordingly.
edit on 18-4-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I doubt I'll get a logical answer from you on this, but since the Mueller probe was full of Trump hating Democrats, and the FBI and Intel agencies largely didn't like Trump, and they had 2 years to investigate him, and Trump was being mean to Mueller the whole time, why didn't they charge him with the obvious crime you seem to be able to see so clearly? It's almost as if you and your TDS are the driving force behind your claims and little else exists.

I bet if you stage a sit in, or some form or protest, you will get Trump's attention and perhaps you can shame him into turning himself in.

Good luck sport.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

No one has constitutional rights to commit crimes as he clearly did.

The president by all what is right and just should be impeached…he committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone else doing what he did would be in jail.

HE WASNT CLEARED OF WRONGDOING. The evidence in the report makes it clear he commited obstruction of justice. ONLY partisans and fools say otherwise.

Uhhh. If that's the case Obama, Hillary, Bush jr. and Cheney should be hung? Especially Bush and CO for obstructing 9/11 investigations.

Fun fact: Cheney and Bush are war criminals and can't enter certain countries.

Regardless of your lack of intelligence I'd doubt you batted an eye when Obama ran on the promise of supporting whistleblowers then became one of the worst presidents to persecute them, or when your bae Hillary toppled countries, murdered Khadfi and profited from Haiti.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here are the reasons they are unable to find him obstructing. It doesn't get any clearer than this, so you can wish and want till you are blue in the face.

The Epoch Times

Barr noted that “the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct.” This conclusion can also be arrived at through the application of simple logic. Trump was told three times by Comey that he wasn’t under investigation. Therefore, the president couldn’t obstruct an investigation of himself, as he didn’t know there was one.

If the claim was that Trump was obstructing an investigation into others, one would need to rationalize against presidential pardon authority. In other words, the president would have no need to obstruct an investigation into someone from his campaign or administration, as his ability to pardon is unquestionable.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Then you’re in the minority. Proof of that is the 2018 elections where Trump enablers in the Congress were routed.

So you admit you would vote for a criminal

That was when the media (98% democrat) were pushing Russian collusion. That's is also when Mueller hadn't (how conveniently) submitted his 3 year long investigation exonerating trump of Russian collusion.

I didnt vote for Trump in 2016 but I will be voting for Trump in 2020. No reasonable person can still be holding on to this kind of insanity....

Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was listening to Schiff speak, and he is now using the term, conspiracy to obstruct justice. I thought the left said people who believe in conspiracies were nuts. He also used the word ....intent. Where have I heard that before........hmmmmm.
Enough is enough.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Willtell, Sookie, silly and pyle, sit down shut up and listen

YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Your Opinion is no longer regarded, what ever you say on ATS from this point on will be deridded and ridiculed.

You will be laughed at both in your face and behind your back.

You bet on the wrong horse, and actions have consequences.

The dems will lose the Whitehouse and Congress in 2020.

The dems will be lucky to survive 2019.

I am almost 60 years old, I have never seen such inane, insane actions in this country since the Vietnam war.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe Barr needs to just come out and say:

"No Reasonable Prosecutor would bring a case against Trump for Obstruction"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He did. Top of Page 2 of the f'n report.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join