It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They have got to be trolls

It is the only logical explanation. No serious person could continue to rub their reputation into the ground by doubling down yet again on a completely debunked narrative.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That statement was in regards to whether he was influenced or pressured by William Barr or any other government official. Not outsiders.

Right, which included his boss: DJT.

Not in the obstruction of justice "matter" that they were faced with.

Where's the report specify this? Sounds like another made up hoaxer "Silly" invention to me

You realize that statement is a tactic admission that no obstruction occurred, yes?

If there was no influence or pressure by any government official (including the President, who is in charge of the entire Exec branch including the DOJ) it means there was no obstruction.

And it was not in the report it was in the introduction of the report.

IE: in the report. Syn: An official conclusion

To keep things completely clear.

If that were truly your concern, you need to address your first 3 lines of this post, which were invented entirely by you to "fill in the gaps" which you all have been doing (and been 100% wrong about) the entire time.

You are a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well in fact that is part of the contention here.
Mueller said he couldn't nail down anything because the staff lied, destroyed evidence, deleted data pled the fifth and said they didn't remember.
Mueller said it was impossible to get a straight answer. That was early on in the report like page 18
but it also says in the introduction of volume II that prosecution could potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Oh noooos! He proclaimed his innocence publically. Grasp at straws much lol.

Grasp at straws? You say that as if I'm one of the TDS sufferers.

I merely pointed out that, even though the exact words didn't show up in the report as described, the essence of it did, and more.

I understand it's all bull# put in there solely to give the radical dems more fodder for their lunatic grist, but, it is in the report.

I expect you read the entire report, as did I. I also expect you noticed, being an intelligent person, that it was written in such a way as to "leave the barn door open" for crazy dems. As such appears to be the case, it really doesn't matter what was in the report as it was left structurally failing. Barr could have corrected this, but I think he really didn't want to listen to the bitching, whining and moaning by the dysfunctional left, plus it wouldn't gain any political points.

My apologies if I appeared to treat you as a TDS suffering brain dead dem/liberal/progressive, I must have briefly misread something or slipped. I would still maintain however, that anyone thinking that evidence of obstruction (or collusion) is contained in the report is sadly mistaken :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

There are pages and pages of the actions and unsavory behavior by trump. Read the report.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Mueller said he couldn't nail down anything because the staff lied, destroyed evidence, deleted data

Citation? Sounds made up... that would constitute obstruction of justice. And since nobody was charged with that or even accused of it, sounds to me like you invented it like you do most everything else. Your wishful thinking does not substitute for reality

pled the fifth and said they didn't remember.

Irrelevant, 5th amendment rights are ironclad protections and not remembering isn't a crime.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I am pretty sure the Mueller was fairly certain that congress would get the report.

But in case they didn't he also included.

Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting president would NOT preclude such prosecution once the presidents term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment.

Therefore they conducted a thorough and significant investigation safeguarding the integrity of the information and preserving evidence while memories were fresh.
Preserving for when they are needed???

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There are pages and pages of the actions and unsavory behavior by trump. Read the report.

Yeah, pages and pages of innuendo lol. Wow, the dems just want stretch the unstretchable :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well in fact that is part of the contention here.
Mueller said he couldn't nail down anything because the staff lied, destroyed evidence, deleted data pled the fifth and said they didn't remember.
Mueller said it was impossible to get a straight answer. That was early on in the report like page 18
but it also says in the introduction of volume II that prosecution could potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct.

Exact quotes would help 😎

Along with the arrests 😎

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I am pretty sure the Mueller was fairly certain that congress would get the report.

You are pretty sure? That begs the question... after all the egg on the left's face (and your's specifically), why in the HELL would you be peddling your opinion off as fact still?

Recognizing an immunity from prosecution for a sitting president would NOT preclude such prosecution once the presidents term is over or he is otherwise removed from office by resignation or impeachment.

Again, this was a working legal document. They discussed all sorts of legal theories.

Congress would only be involved if they were needed IE: Mueller found evidence to support criminal charges

By all means, if congress wants to show themselves as partisan sore loser hacks, go ahead and impeach. We want you to impeach, or did you miss that? It will give us an even more assured victory in 2020

What you can't do is continue to parade your personal opinion around like it is a fact.

And once more:

Mueller said he couldn't nail down anything because the staff lied, destroyed evidence, deleted data

More made up BS from you. Where does it say this or anything like this in the report? Mueller did not say that he "couldn't nail anything down because staff lied, destroyed evidence and deleted data" That is factually incorrect and a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Your Rachel Maddow-esque A->Z->S->B stuff won't work here.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its an easter miracle!
Too bad the miracle wasn't making uou understand basic math.
2/3rds of 100

Lol

No collusion
No obstruction
No indictment

Boby 2 sticks is laughing at you too

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Where in the report does it say what you claim it says?

Not Bill Barrs report lol.... the Mueller report.
You mentioned conspiracy and obstruction and a lot of that first volume refers to ongoing matters in the redacted portions.
For this discussion we were talking about obstruction of justice...
so you may want to leave those goal posts where you found them.

The real world is where if Mueller cant charge a sitting president he also cannot claim that he should be charged because the president doesnt get to defend the statement in a court of law. He couldnt say outright.
He said here is what I found.... here is why I am not going to prosecute and here is what you need to get him either through impeachment or when his term is over.

You can try to spin this to be what Bill Barr said but it would probably be best if you actually read it and at least knew what it says.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You were "pretty sure" there was no path to 270 either.
What a joke.

Who is the white house resident witchipoo?

6 more years of the bad orange man
Thanks dems

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Atta boy...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They are trying to muddy the waters, to maintain the illusion and cast a shadow of doubt.

No Americans faced any charges related to "collusion" with Russia

No evidence links the Trump campaign or Trump to a conspiracy with Russia

There is insufficient evidence to suggest Trump obstructed justice

No one from the Trump administration or executive branch interfered with Mueller, prevented him from taking any course of action, pursuing any investigative lead or carrying out any action he wanted to take.

Trump stuck up for himself, and he denied the lying left's narrative (and called them out for being liars) and they want to say he "lied"
Too bad their highly extolled Mueller didn't reach the same conclusion, nor did the DOJ (AG Barr/DAG Rosenstein/DOJ lawyers)

Take note lefties: You have egg on your face. You lost the narrative. You do not have the moral or political high ground. Your entire party is being lumped in with the "collusionists" who swore up and down he was a traitor to the US, conspired with Russia and that he/his entire family would be walked out of the WH is handcuffs

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well thats because its not completely debunked and we understand it.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Why wasn't Trump Jr., Jared, etc charged or even interviewed? The DOJ belief on indicting a POTUS wouldn't apply to them...........

Your THEORY is bogus and debunked.

Remember when you said "Junior" would be indicted and "frog marched" out of the WH?

link   

Well trump didnt actually interact with Mueller in any way did he?

Read the report. Its all in there.

link   
The silly rotten egg showed up to attempt to ruin easter.
What else would a witch do?

Meanwhile trump keeps winnng.
A great win for the nation.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well thats because its not completely debunked and we understand it.

Actually, it is. Provably.

You all said there was collusion and obstruction. Mueller found no collusion or obstruction. Investigations never "exonerate" anyone, so perhaps you should work on that understanding a little bit

and we understand it.

Yes, you know what they call believing in something that can't be proven? Religion. Only in this case it is more like a cult.

Quit while you're ahead not universally recognized as a bitter partisan hoaxer.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join