It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Well, I don't see Johnny boy facing any legal action. Remember JFK and the CIA? He said He was going to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces, and We all know how that turned up. I honestly don't see any justice happening. If You want to bury something, just label it as a "National Security Issue". Jeeze, wish I could have done that on my school loans

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So here is what the democrats in power would have us believe.

Deleting subpoenaed evidence is not a crime whatsoever and didn't obstruct an investigation. Complaining about an investigation on twitter is a huge deal and crime that obstructed justice.

I guess instead of complaining, trump should have just instructed all of his people to destroy all evidence subpoenaed by Mueller. Them desm would have been totally fine with that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler... U make too much sense! I wanna buy You some Chocolate Chip Cookies for your effort on ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow

Grambler... U make too much sense! I wanna buy You some Chocolate Chip Cookies for your effort on ATS

I would happily accept those cookies!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Lol... Just wanna say, You're appreciated

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

An investigation founded on fake dossier presented by a foreign operative who was paid for by Hillary and main campaigns authorized by Obama and found to have no basis yet you feel he obstructed justice? If no crime was committed then all I see is a guy who took measures to secure his office from an illegal attempt to defame it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Keep it up with those buttery males. God-emperor will have Her in prison in no time, if you just believe hard enough!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Keep it up with those buttery males. God-emperor will have Her in prison in no time, if you just believe hard enough!

Hey joking fine, I love it!

But if you want to scream about obstruction for trump while ignoring hillarys team destroying subpoenaed material you look like a fool.

Meanwhile you keep wishing for the dream trump will be charged with something.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I gave You a Star for the entertainment factor, Well done!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Willtell

An investigation founded on fake dossier presented by a foreign operative who was paid for by Hillary and main campaigns authorized by Obama and found to have no basis yet you feel he obstructed justice? If no crime was committed then all I see is a guy who took measures to secure his office from an illegal attempt to defame it.

The even funnier part is that the foreign agent paid by the HRC campaign says some of his sources are from ... The Kremlin. So they paid for info and the Kremlin gave them all the disinfo they could gin up because the first foreign agent and the campaign loved it and paid for it!

The HRC campaign and the FBI not only spread Russian disinfo, they worked with them and paid for it! Talk about "collusion" ...

Trump already has the ability to pardon anyone. Stopping an investigation is not illegal for a Chief Executive. So stopping an investigation into someone else is not illegal (although it might rightly be considered unethical depending on the circumstances).

Trump was also told several times that HE was not the object of the investigation, so it's real hard to demonstrate he was trying to protect himself by stopping the investigation...

Mueller says outright he cannot establish a motive and demonstrate obstruction after two years, and that acts which might constitute obstruction with certain intent could also be nonobstructive with out said intent. Too many "difficulties" to abscribe corrupt intent and make a prosecutorial judgement for obstruction.
Willtell says he's CLEARLY guilty of obstruction... Who to believe? A team of professional prosecutors at the DOJ making up Mueller's team, or Willtell?

edit on 20-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

News flash - you may not have noticed, but the investigation continued - he did not stop it or Mueller.

New flash you dont have to get away with it to be guilty of it.
If I try to rob a 711 but dont get any money because the clerk stalled while setting off the silent alarm for the police doesn't mean I am not going to jail.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

News flash - you may not have noticed, but the investigation continued - he did not stop it or Mueller.

If I try to rob a 711 but dont get any money because the clerk stalled while setting off the silent alarm for the police doesn't mean I am not going to jail.

News flash, the President is not going to be arrested. He’s not going to be prosecuted. He’s not going to be impeached.
The President is going to win a second term, by a fricken landslide, and every leftist knows it.

The campaign is going to be funny as hell

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Exactly trump could pardon anyone

The fbi investigation wasn’t targeting trump according to comey

This firing him or ending any investigation wouldn’t be obstruction

If it was then Gerald Ford is guilty of obstruction for pardoning Nixon

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It about the perspective if a person is accused of robbing the 7/11, but they never did, and multiple people including the clerk says he did it, that person can defend themselves in any way possible and it might be perceived as obstructing justice, but then a video shows conclusively it wasn't him at all, but another person altogether.

Here is a question for those on the far left, who obstructed justice more, Trump or Jessie Smollett ?

edit on 20-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Silly people, that horse you’re whackin’ has been dead for quite a while.

Aren’t your arms getting tired? Sure is entertaining to watch at any rate.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I see a lot of mentions of OrangeManBad and TrumpDerangementSyndrome but you all seem to take it to another level with this obsession with Hillary Clinton who is still not in prison and will never be in prison.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I see a lot of mentions of OrangeManBad and TrumpDerangementSyndrome but you all seem to take it to another level with this obsession with Hillary Clinton who is still not in prison and will never be in prison.

I don’t care if Hillary is in prison

I care that the same people saying trumps tweets equal obstruction also say Hillary deleting subpoenaed emails was not obstruction

People who claim that are not to be taken seriously

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Do you think PA will stay red for 2020 given everything that has gone down, it was really close last time ?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Yes, Mueller very cleverly kicked the ball to Congress, giving them a very clear "impeachment referral", after explaining that it would be "impermissible" for him to indict a sitting president.

Yes, and this looks like one more attempt at 'getting the orange man' that is going to blow up in your faces.

Please, please let them try to impeach! All this would do is insure a landslide in the House & Senate races as well as Trump getting re-elected by a large margin (both popular and electoral).

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Do you think PA will stay red for 2020 given everything that has gone down, it was really close last time ?

Tough call

I think it will as the Dems only plan is trump is evil

We shall see though

MY hope is everyone will see how corrupt the Dems are with there fake Russia story

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join