It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Honestly it doesn’t matter anymore. POTUS can ignore the House until after 2020 election. Take next 2 years in targeting at risk house seats (Dem & RINO) and Target them hard.

At best, House votes on impeachment on Obstruction and Collusion (Bill was perjury and obstruction) and it dies a fast death in the Senate. The rush to impeach now is for two reasons;

1) MSM still in a frenzy
2) Get it over with and in the record far enough ahead of 2020 so it doesn’t burn Dems up for re-election in tougher districts.

The game is over. All there is now is a toothless impeachment based on a coup attempt that gets exposed more and more each day.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The next time you get pulled over for a speeding ticket and you complain and deny it, you're guilty of obstruction and get arrested. That is what democrats believe now.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That's right. Clearly Mueller should have had YOU on the SC team... instead of a herd of Clinton supporting prosecutorial personnel!

Maybe you could get a message to Mueller by certified mail, and point out to Mueller what he apparently missed.

Honestly... when I first saw your OP thread, I thought you were making fun of the deranged left. Then I realized you were serious.

I must say, I hope you will try to take care of yourself.

There is a 99 page Memo by the head of the FISA court, 4 FISA applications that were accepted and warrants given, and at least 2 or 3 applications that were denied... and a slew of FBI 302 reports soon being released that are going to make this a very tough year for !RUSSIA! devotees.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
You can't obstruct justice for something you were never guilty of to begin with...

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

The Mueller investigation was the 'due administration of justice' in that it was an authorized investigation carried out by authorized Department of Justice officials. The purpose of an investigation is to determine whether a crime was committed. Any effort to 'influence, obstruct, or impede' an investigation is an obstruction of justice.

Trump firing Comey because of 'the Russia thing' was obstruction of justice.
Trump telling his legal counsel to discredit Mueller was obstruction of Justice.
Trump telling Sessions to un-recuse himself to control the Mueller investigation and fire Rosenstein was obstruction of justice.

There a multitude of examples laid out in the Mueller report of Trump obstructing justice by trying to prematurely end or hinder the investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yet Bueller says he couldn't prove anything 😆😆

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Tempter

No one has constitutional rights to commit crimes as he clearly did.

The president by all what is right and just should be impeached…he committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone else doing what he did would be in jail.

HE WASNT CLEARED OF WRONGDOING. The evidence in the report makes it clear he commited obstruction of justice. ONLY partisans and fools say otherwise.

No HE DID NOT.

News flash - you may not have noticed, but the investigation continued - he did not stop it or Mueller.

For clear acts of criminality, look no further than Obama spying on a political opponent ( this is much worse than Watergate) and/or Hillary having classified material at home ( also worse than Watergate).

You supported a piss poor candidate which lost the election, reflecting on your poor judgment, and your ego just can stand that you are exposed for what you really are. Your "arguments" in this posting just confirm your lack of judgment.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its true but you are not in a place where that information is going to be accepted as you can clearly see.
They listened to Barr lie and parse information and twist and spin and they ate up every bit of it.
They heard wh at they wanted to hear and nothing else.
They are so in for the biggest let down of their lives.
You are correct Willtell. He is a criminal and he knows it.
The people who made testimony to the grand jury are indeed allowed to talk about what they said.
And they will.
If congress doesn't get the unredacted report and the back up this needs to go to the supreme court.

What a bunch of hypocritical BS silly. You weren't crying about the redacted Hillary investigation now were you? This is one of the main reasons why the dem party isn't taken seriously anymore.

I'm starting to believe that you actually work for the Trump administration. Every time you or people like the OP post the usual hypocritical laden nonsense, people run away from the left like a rat seeing a cheese light from across the room. It's this mentality that has cost the dems more voters than they have coming in and why the dems will lose yet another election.

I'm sure Trump thanks you for all you've done to help in his re-election. MAGA and again in 2020

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

www.thedailybeast.com...

The president engaged in... conduct involving public attacks on the investigation, non-public efforts to control it, and efforts in both private and public to encourage witnesses not cooperate with the investigation.”

Anybody else acting like this WOULD BE IN JAIL!

Trump publicly and privately, in clear contempt of the administration of justice committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone saying otherwise, such a AG Barr is either totally partisan or a fool. We know Barr is partisan so we can conclude conclusively Trump is a criminal. The only thing is that Mueller didn’t have the guts to say what every sane person can see clearly that Trump committed illegal obstruction of justice crimes, even worse than Richard Nixon.

…when the redacted report was finally released to the public, it outlined 10 episodes of possible obstruction of justice by Trump, including: ordering James Comey to drop the FBI investigation into national security advisor Michael Flynn; directing the White House counsel to fire Mueller; dictating a message to Attorney General Jeff Sessions to limit the Mueller probe; telling witnesses publicly not to cooperate; having Cohen not contradict him in congressional testimony about Trump Tower Moscow; trying to hide emails exposing Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with Russians for “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Bottom line, it is clear, along with many other impeachable acts, Donald Trump alone for the federal crime of Obstruction of Justice should be impeached!

Wow...So many lies in one paragraph....But hey, what justice would you be talking about??? You don't mean the sham investigation in which everyone on both sides knows it was all fake? How do you obstruct all those lies???

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Let me ask you this question then, who obstructed justice more, Trump or Clinton ?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

why ? - what does it matter ??

if there is credible evidence - both should be prosecuted

you dont let someone off - just because someone else committed a " worse " crime

thats not how justice works

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wow... y'all who think the SC Report "proves obstruction" are pretty much unhinged.

If you believe this because the liars that have been lying for the last 30+months on cable media have been saying it... you really need to change the channel... take up knitting, etc.

Ask yourself, "What is going to happen when the background issues in the April 26 2017 99 Page FISA Investigation Memo gets woken up, and the origins of the illegal surveillance the FISA Head Justice and the Director of NSA discovered gets a hard look?"

TDSers are going to have a really bad year this year, and the Spygate investigations haven't even gotten started yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The difference is pretty clear to me, Trump was trying to protect his innocence as regards the Russia fiasco and Clinton was trying to hide a moral guilt.
He pulled an Obi-wan Kenobi from a certain point of view in this clip.

Do I think congress should have Clinton impeached for his obstruction, nah, Kennedy probably did worse and look how he is still revered to this day. Here is the thing, hating your political foe and searching for ways to impeach them is unproductive to democracy, it just makes the divide more intense, beat them in the election. Of coarse nobody is above the law, so Obama should be looking over his shoulder right about now.
My perspective is that Obama is more guilty than Trump at this point, so if they go for impeachment of him and it dies in the senate. And Trump wins in 2020, he will be looking for some serious revenge. If the Democrats have a penny of wisdom in them they will leave him alone. My fear is it's like a moth to the flame with them right now, they just can't help themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Let me ask you this question then, who obstructed justice more, Trump or Clinton ?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Willtell, You went for the pompous points on ATS. You tried to convince some well informed people of Your CNN ideology, unfortunately it backfired right in your face. I have a new name for you, It's called "Willfail" That's right... u #ing failed
edit on 20-4-2019 by Foreshadow because: because i wanted to emphasize "FAIL"

edit on 20-4-2019 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

You can't obstruct justice for something you were never guilty of to begin with...

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

The Mueller investigation was the 'due administration of justice' in that it was an authorized investigation carried out by authorized Department of Justice officials. The purpose of an investigation is to determine whether a crime was committed. Any effort to 'influence, obstruct, or impede' an investigation is an obstruction of justice.

Trump firing Comey because of 'the Russia thing' was obstruction of justice.
Trump telling his legal counsel to discredit Mueller was obstruction of Justice.
Trump telling Sessions to un-recuse himself to control the Mueller investigation and fire Rosenstein was obstruction of justice.

There a multitude of examples laid out in the Mueller report of Trump obstructing justice by trying to prematurely end or hinder the investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

Yes, probably all true, but, when you have a corrupted Justice System, filled with corrupted individuals, doing corruptible things, protecting known criminals who are guilty of the gravest of crimes, that is considered "Extenuating Circumstances".

When Trump was elected I wasn't real sure about him. But now, I'm 110% behind him. Trump isn't guilty of Obstruction of Justice, the previous Justice Department Is! Comey was fired because he and his "FBI" were protecting Hillary, from Justice, and that itself, is obstruction of Justice. The Insurance policy, failed!!!

Release the hounds!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

How the eff does anyone call the Mueller investigation justice ?

When it all began with a foreign spy paid for by Trumps Challenger.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The corruption is real.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3448 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.thedailybeast.com...

Bottom line, it is clear, along with many other impeachable acts, Donald Trump alone for the federal crime of Obstruction of Justice should be impeached!

Bottom line, he could have fired Mueller at any time. He didn’t, he let the farce run it’s full course. Now, let’s discuss the use of government intelligence agencies by the obama admin to spy against the Trump campaign to influence an election. And the whitewashing by the same agencies to conceal Clinton’s crimes.
edit on 20-4-2019 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A foreign spy, as it now appears, who was tasked by DCI Brennan!

I have no doubt that a bunch of folks who broke the law on the Spygate side of this will skate, or suffer penalties short of substantive prison time. Jail is for the Little People.

But I want to see John Brennan perp walked, jailed, and if it rises to the provable threshold for Treason, given the full meter of punishment.

It will do the criminals in the DC Beltway some good, to see one of their own's neck stretched by a noose.

John Brennan is a Traitor to his oath and his country. Just squeeze James Clapper a little, he'll sing and turn coat on Brennan.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join