It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Willtell

There was no crime found hence there was no justice to to obstruct. And yes he had every reason to tell people not to cooperate with this witch hunt that wasted millions of dollars and interfered way more with running of country than any so called Russian meddling ever did. Comey ,McCabe, rodenstein lynch and Obama need to be charged with attempting a coup.

Hey wait.

That sounds like "accessories after the fact" 🍊

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Mueller Investigation exposed.................

Clockwork Orange, famous scene

(may be deemed offensive to sensitive viewers especially Democrats)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If Donald Trump is "guilty" just from talking, imagine how guilty the people are who:

1. Told Comey not to charge Hillary for the crimes she committed.

2. Erased Hillary's e-mails and destroyed her cell-phones with hammers.

3. Leaked fake stories to the media.

4. Advised Trump to fire Comey and then accused Trump of Obstruction.

There's a TON of obstruction out there. It will all be OFFICIALLY exposed in the near future.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

PANIC! Senior FBI and DOJ Officials are flipping on their colleagues, in order to save their own skin.

Source: twitter.com...

They know that with the "Mueller blockade" now officially removed...BARR is coming for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

In all fairness you do know that the Nile flows in 2 directions and that Israel is not a true republic? A theocratic zionist nation birthed in blood?

Oh did I mention they're the 51st State of the Union. Conservatives are beholden to Israel.

Sinai Peninsular Mt Reason? Give me a break. LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
NEW: Bob Mueller Interviewed President Trump on May 16, 2017.

Getting the President charged with Obstruction of Justice, was always Bob Mueller's primary objective. Entrapping President Trump on a Perjury charge was the fall-back plan. (Neither was successful...thankfully!)

The Hillary Clinton sponsored "Trump-Russia Dossier" was used to authorize Mueller going after Papadopoulos, Manafort, and others.

GOOD READ!: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-162710

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Originally I didn't see enough of a clear lessor evil in the last presidential election to warrant voting. Being an independant, party loyalty had no sway, though I had no doubt Hillary was garbage.
In 2020 there will be no stopping my vote for Trump. I can't imagine there aren't a whole hellofa lot of people that were in the same boat and he's going to walk away with it like no time in the history of the US.....no matter what they do with the electoral college.
There will have to be a third party to replace the defunct Democrats after all this horsesht.....which in my opinion is good as the two party system so obviously sucks.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

look pretty bad

Oh the hurtz, oh the feelz.....

Much hand wringing and reeeeeing.......

Appearances are deceiving and again in the eye of the beholder blinkered by partisanship. But keep moving the goal posts and the "rule of Law".

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Actually facts ARE facts and the fact is, even with unlimited resources, avowed enemies doing the investigations, and a biased press leaking unfounded "proof" of guilt, he was not found guilty of anything.
You can sht in both hands and still have nothing but wishes to sustain you.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

after explaining that it would be "impermissible" for him to indict a sitting president.

Again you're being evasive - just admit you refuse to accept facts. Be honest. Admission of fallibility is the 1st step to recovery.

I'm using bold text so even a simpleton ( not implying you of course ) doesn't get confused.

wiki
The president takes an oath “to take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” Few constitutionalists believe that the special counsel would indict a sitting president for an ordinary crime. The constitutional power to judge a president is left to Congress[/i]

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Good luck catching the ba*tards

Thiel was granted an overnight pass, bypassing a mandatory 5 year wait for citizenship.

Whilst not trying to downplay the Mosque massacre -- I think there are other reasons why New Zealand is being disarmed - bolthole for the wealthy.

www.theguardian.com...

How an extreme libertarian tract predicting the collapse of liberal democracies – written by Jacob Rees-Mogg’s father – inspired the likes of Peter Thiel to buy up property across the Pacific

The claim was made as part of an application for citizenship; the application was swiftly granted, though it remained a secret for a further six years. In 2016, Sam Altman, one of Silicon Valley’s most influential entrepreneurs, revealed to the New Yorker that he had an arrangement with Thiel whereby in the eventuality of some kind of systemic collapse scenario – synthetic virus breakout, rampaging AI, resource war between nuclear-armed states, so forth – they both get on a private jet and fly to a property Thiel owns in New Zealand

All sorts of accommodation for the rich

In Thiel’s case, Nippert learned, no such process had been necessary, because he was already a citizen of New Zealand, despite having spent no more than 12 days in the country up to that point, and having not been seen in the place since. He didn’t even need to travel to New Zealand to have his citizenship conferred, it turned out: the deal was sealed in a private ceremony at a consulate handily located in Santa Monica.

from above youtube :

Trips to the WH?
What are they hiding?
Why is HRC in NZ?
Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?
Why is that relevant?
Suicide watch.
Q

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Mueller lays out case for Congress to investigate Trump on obstruction

The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.

It's right there : the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office
Start writing to congressmen, tell 'em to do their jobs

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

They have no arms, why should they? ..... till boney nubs are all that's left.

" Come back and fight you coward" "i'll bight yer legs off"

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Mueller lays out case for Congress to investigate Trump on obstruction

The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.

It's right there : the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office
Start writing to congressmen, tell 'em to do their jobs

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Isn't it a wee bit early to be suppin' on that stuff ?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Better than that nothing burger hillary and mueller serve.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

And yet Hillary had a weaponized Obummer, FISA etc etc - LOL

But we get it - now you're being intentionally obtuse

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and MSM providing another Bob Woodward - LOL

Long gone are the days when true investigative journalism rules

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Obstruction... like destroying subpoenaed evidence with hammers? Oh, you just mean tweets?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Probably impeached by tomorrow.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join