It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

All those tax breaks have allowed you to take the soft options - heres a message from one of your gods -

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ most Americans, don’t give a πŸ€ ass, about this crap. Some, special investigation meant to prove collusion, comes out FACTUALLY years later collusion cannot be proven. Liberals and MSM has a mealtdown now the narrative even after the fact russiagate is over, it’s now obstruction. Complete madness. Barr, summary madness, redacted mueller, report madness on tv πŸ“Ί.

Here is a tip. MOST AMERICANS DONT CARE. Economy good? Check, do I have a job? Check. Did I get my amazon package I ordered yesturday off my tablet? Check.

Yea life is great, the left has gone truly insane, these madmen and women, need to get voted out, and this liberal media needs to either get censored or have an advisory posted to inform people that they are tabloid sensentional non factual opinionated fake news. Opinions vs facts are fake. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
edit on 18-4-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
The case was never obstructed. Mueller finished his "Report" and Trump never took any action to physically obstruct the case. He whined a lot, called it a Witch Hunt 1000x, but these things are not physical actions which could have resulted in obstruction.

I refer to page 369 of the Mueller report (emphasis added, line breaks removed):

Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only, a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.

The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests. Comey did not end the investigation of which ultimately resulted in prosecution and conviction for lying to the FBI. McGahn did not tell the Acting Attorney General that the Special Counsel must be removed, but was instead prepared to resign over the President's order. Lewandowski and Dearbom did not deliver the President's message to Sessions that he should confine the Russia investigation to future election meddling only. And McGahn refused to recede from his recollections about events surrounding the President's direction to have the Special Counsel removed, despite the President's multiple demands that he do so. Consistent with that pattern, the evidence we obtained would not support potential obstruction charges against the Presidents aides and associates beyond those already filed.

The President directed multiple people to either end, impede or hinder the investigation. How is that not 'action'?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Who is sleeping in the white house tonight?

Bad orange man in big white house.

No collusion
No obstruction

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Any law student will clearly see this is based mostly on hearsay and conjecture.

Obviously that section was written by a biased member and it clearly exposes Democrat operational jealousy 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Suggesting someone fire someone else is an action, but not one directly affecting the investigation

Had the president followed thru, it would have been a relevant action

However, as mueller shows, there would need to be concrete evidence of corrupt intent on trumps part to unduly benefit him regarding the investigation for this to be obstruction

That threshold is clearly not met

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The problem is there is no end. Now the left is suggesting Trump was an obstructionist because he fought against the false narrative for over two years with just words while never physically preventing any part of the investigation. If this goes nowhere then they will find another angle. This is the true obstructionist in preventing the president to focus on his job and not waste all this energy on this crap.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
None of it really matters if there was no crime. I know others in previous pages have said the same thing but it bears repeating. If there was NO crime, there can be no "collusion to commit a crime." If a person is pulled over and NOT arrested, they can't be THEN charged with "resisting arrest." Without the CRIME, there is no pre-crime.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
NO USE OF EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

No collusion
No obstruction

DJT still in the white house
Mueller did not "get him"

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh man, when they going to Impeach this Droompf guy?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I keep hearing soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I hope so, I bet he keeps getting Cheeto-dust on every thang, I mean you ever share an xbox remote with someone who just ate some Cheetos, you know thats how he rolls, with those colluding baby hands.

Imminent.

link   
Groupthink

How the left changes the goalposts when they're losing

" lets talk about white privilege"

Why drag racism into it -

Peterson: "The right has not occupied the social sciences and humanities and the left clearly has; the statistical evidence is overwhelming "

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Seems orange is the new black

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The Democrat House is in so much disarray right now, I expect them to pass a Bill to not impeach Trump 😎

Pelosi already said she supports the concept πŸ˜‹

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

A Democrat is introducing a Bill to make Orange the legal color of lemonade 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Obama didn't think that was funny.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Today April 18, 2019, a day that will live in infamy 😎

Trump will produce an EO declaring the Thursday before Easter as "Great Thursday" 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There was no crime found hence there was no justice to to obstruct. And yes he had every reason to tell people not to cooperate with this witch hunt that wasted millions of dollars and interfered way more with running of country than any so called Russian meddling ever did. Comey ,McCabe, rodenstein lynch and Obama need to be charged with attempting a coup.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Obama didn't think that was funny.

Hey wait a gull dang minute !!

zer0Bama is half White and damn proud too !!

🍊

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join