It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump CLEARLY guilty of obstruction of Justice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Remember, Trump is already considered a guilty co-conspirator to commit election fraud, to which Cohen pled guilty.

When do you expect he will be sentenced for that guilty verdict. Has the judge in his case picked a date yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Of course it is. What else would Congress do to apply the obstruction laws to the President 's corrupt exercise of the powers of office?

You are delusional

So ok, when mueller testifies in front of congress, you are telling me he is going to say “of course o think trump obstructed justice and I want congress to impeach him”

I’ll take that bet he doesn’t say that

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Again, they COULD if there were cause, but theres not any, so they wont.

They might not. They might wait for Trump's taxes to come in and for the NYSD cases. Remember, Trump is already considered a guilty co-conspirator to commit election fraud, to which Cohen pled guilty.

Yes I noticed how you ignored the fact the collusion narrative was a lie that you bought

People like me somehow predicted people like you would immediately move on when collusion was proven a lie to the next issue

Because we knew the collusion narrative was a lie designed to investigate every issue of trumps life

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Again, they COULD if there were cause, but theres not any, so they wont.

They might not. They might wait for Trump's taxes to come in and for the NYSD cases. Remember, Trump is already considered a guilty co-conspirator to commit election fraud, to which Cohen pled guilty.

This never happened

Cohen plead guilty to tax fraud, not election fraud, christ i swear this is like talking philosophy with my dog, only i feel like he would understand more of what was said.

And wait, I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? You leftist sure do like to move the goal post and change the rules when they arent working in your favor.

The worst Trumps tax returns will ever reveal is that hes not as rich as he tells everyone. Thats not a crime, thats just hubris.

You really dont have any idea how any of this works do you?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump publicly and privately, in clear contempt of the administration of justice committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone saying otherwise, such a AG Barr is either totally partisan or a fool. We know Barr is partisan so we can conclude conclusively Trump is a criminal. The only thing is that Mueller didn’t have the guts to say what every sane person can see clearly that Trump committed illegal obstruction of justice crimes, even worse than Richard Nixon.

The investigation concluded that the President did not conspire with the Russians. So what justice did he obstruct?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So it was ok for the would be President Clinton to get away with not knowing the difference between private and emails and govt emails and server security blah blah

lol

How about Obama and FISA?

Or Benghazi?
www.chicagotribune.com...

Then the Steele dossier - but we know you've gone all in with your anti-Orange man and are willing to overlook the big elephant in the room.

You have to fall on your own sword or admit you may have been a "little wrong".

ATS will be forgiving and you can be part of the family again that tries to deny ignorance.

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Remember, Trump is already considered a guilty co-conspirator to commit election fraud, to which Cohen pled guilty.

When do you expect he will be sentenced for that guilty verdict. Has the judge in his case picked a date yet?

He will appeal in the Ninth Circuit 😎

He's been colluding by placing Conservative Judges there !!!!! 😄

link   
a reply to: Bone75

Trump complained about the coup.

You never complain about a coup being attempted against you!

Why. . . that's just RUDE!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

We know Barr is partisan so we can conclude conclusively Trump is a criminal. 

It's some scary $hit that American Citizens think this an acceptable thought.

Someone is a partisan so his associates are guilt of crimes.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Tempter

No one has constitutional rights to commit crimes as he clearly did.

The president by all what is right and just should be impeached…he committed the crime of obstruction of justice. Anyone else doing what he did would be in jail.

HE WASNT CLEARED OF WRONGDOING. The evidence in the report makes it clear he commited obstruction of justice. ONLY partisans and fools say otherwise.

He wasn't cleared of any wrong-doing? How about:

1) not colluding with Russia?

And

2) Obstruction of Justice?

Please keep in mind that the burden of proof of crime is on the prosecution. They couldn't prove he committed a crime. Period. You can't be cleared of a crime the investigation didn't find.

Period.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Arnie123

Of course it is. What else would Congress do to apply the obstruction laws to the President 's corrupt exercise of the powers of office?

You are delusional

So ok, when mueller testifies in front of congress, you are telling me he is going to say “of course o think trump obstructed justice and I want congress to impeach him”

I’ll take that bet he doesn’t say that

I cant even......

so let me see if I understand this......so Mueller did not find enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction, and yet somehow he will say, under oath, "yeah he definitely obstructed justice, but I decided not to charge him because reasons and just punted it to you clowns in Congress to use as a political football. Good day!"

the left's level of insanity is increasing to critical mass

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DanDanDat

He will appeal in the Ninth Circuit 😎

He's been colluding by placing Conservative Judges there !!!!! 😄

Haven't you read the report? Since Trump is a partisan we can conclude conclusively that all of those judges are criminals; they will be removed before they have a chance to help Trump.
edit on 18-4-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

an anarchist or Dem in disguise? Who's the drone?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Cohen was charged with eight counts, including two related to campaign-finance violations. Those counts, he said, involved Trump, as Cohen said he committed the campaign-finance violations "at the direction of the candidate" and with the "purpose of influencing the election."

"The plea, under oath, establishes that the president was a co-conspirator in the campaign violations to which Cohen pleaded guilty,"

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Or a troll farm named "ATS Willtell Ltd" funded by Soros

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
No doubt that if it had evidence of guilt mueller would have charged him

Pretty plainly stated on page 214 (emphasis added, line breaks removed):

The concerns about the fairness of such a determination would be heightened in the case of a sitting President, where a federal prosecutor's accusation of a crime, even in an internal report, could carry consequences that extend beyond the realm of criminal justice. OLC noted similar concerns about sealed indictments. Even if an indictment were sealed during the President's term, OLC reasoned, it would be very difficult to preserve [an indictments] secrecy, and if an indictment became public, [t]he stigma and opprobrium could imperil the President's ability to govern. Although a prosecutors internal report would not represent a formal public accusation akin to an indictment, the possibility of the reports public disclosure and the absence of a neutral adjudicatory forum to review its findings counseled against potentially determining that the persons conduct constitutes a federal offense. Justice Manual 9-27.220.

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the Presidents actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

It's clearly not the special counsel's job to charge the President. That's up to Congress. The Special Counsel recognized that charging a sitting president would have been a usurpation of the Constitution.

Page 213:

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions in violation of the constitutional separation of powers.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Didnt Hillary say "if he wins we all burn?"

They've made their bed - now they're seriously coming unhinged.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Cohen was charged with eight counts, including two related to campaign-finance violations. Those counts, he said, involved Trump, as Cohen said he committed the campaign-finance violations "at the direction of the candidate" and with the "purpose of influencing the election."

"The plea, under oath, establishes that the president was a co-conspirator in the campaign violations to which Cohen pleaded guilty,"

News flash... Cohen is going to prison for being a liar.

edit on 18-4-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

No if mueller found eveidnce of Trump being guilty of obstruction, he would have recomended charges.

Saying they couldnt exonerate him is irrelvant.

Prosecutors dont exonerate people, they either charge them with crimes or they dont.

Comey dodnt exonerate Hillary of crimes, he just found there wasnt ebough evidnce to charge her.

I dont remember you saying "A ha! This porves she is guilty because comey didnt say she was exonerated"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Willtell, Sookie, silly and pyle, sit down shut up and listen

YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Your Opinion is no longer regarded, what ever you say on ATS from this point on will be deridded and ridiculed.

You will be laughed at both in your face and behind your back.

You bet on the wrong horse, and actions have consequences.

The dems will lose the Whitehouse and Congress in 2020.

The dems will be lucky to survive 2019.

I am almost 60 years old, I have never seen such inane, insane actions in this country since the Vietnam war.

They're all the same person. Really makes ATS look bad because what they're doing is easy to see from the outside looking in.

The one of em doesn't remember what sex they are from day to day and will argue all day about that. Really, that's the entire agenda. Find a topic then argue the opposite no matter what it is. Have you ever seen them agree with anything?...NOPE
edit on 18-4-2019 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join