It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY So Upset, Leftists?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The GDP is at 3%, unemployment all time low, I just had a newborn boy. I will never tire of winning as long as America is winning. Which it is!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84
The GDP is at 3%, unemployment all time low, I just had a newborn boy. I will never tire of winning as long as America is winning. Which it is!

Congrats on the birth of your son!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

This person is exactly the face of what's wrong with people. Passive aggressive "Better than you" kind of attitude because they either misunderstand the intended point, or they are intellectually dishonest and play a holier than thou attitude.

So done arguing with people, because that's the kind of reply you get.

As far as the OP is concerned, thats the kind of prerogative the dems have; they move the goal post. And that's the kind of MO the reps have, they capitalize on the estrangement of the other party (like they don't engage in the same pettiness but in a different color)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Leftist are always upset and salty.

The Delusion with these people is mind boggling, like the Liberal in this thread, saying that he never believed the Russia Collusion lmao yeah ok dude, that what all the Leftist do, once proven wrong, they move the goal post.

And the idiot is saying that the right is causing division, lmao you idiots have been calling the right, nazis Russian Bots and other # for years and we are the ones causing division lolol
edit on 20-4-2019 by iMnotHigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump is clearly guilty of obstruction of justice and he's going to prison for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I luv your sarcasm here on a beautiful 4/20 day

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trump is clearly guilty of obstruction of justice and he's going to prison for it.

Okay, then.

I'll alert the media.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

what is it

(post by MelvinLittle removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hello Mike testing

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

why so upset fleabit? don't you like fasle accusations? your party seems to. revel in your illusion

So, President Trump cheated, or were his ex-wifes not open to muliple wives. What makes YOU the bastion of morality?

I bet you are ok with with cannbis legalization? thats breaking federal laws ya know, you have no morals because you think that way.

There was a time in this country when having an abortion was immorsal too

and drinking alcohol

Do you REALLY want to take a "Moral" stand, Morals as as fluid as the river nile, they change almost daily.

you should be careful talking morality, Nazi Germany was "moral" as well

and the Democrats have no "moral right" any longer. that ship sailed with post birth abortions

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They're upset because they live in delusions. Not like it matters anyway, the things the democrats have been voting for or against secured it for a lot of people. Just look into the democrats that that are running and there are a lot of them and you will see it's a lot of swamp. This meme is a good one, I posted it somewhere else so if you see it in two places sorry. I thought it appropriate for both topics I just read, which just happens to be on the "top" page atm. No

MAGA! Trump 2020!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join