It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY So Upset, Leftists?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes

Talking in

short choppy fragmented sentences

Is a sign of stability

Not anger

Being "triggered"

or snippy

Got it

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

glad you got it ricky bobby

let us know how it goes for you down at the border

type a certain way or say a certain thing?

triggered
hahahahahhhaa

so you going down to represent at the border or you just running you mouth?
edit on 19-4-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Just busting your chops TST relax

I am working to get in contact with the larger group or org yes. Working on setting up an LLC in order to provide cover from personal legal liability and transfer certain assets to the LLC. Fundraising and the like for long term logistics is another important consideration so there is much to be done, including looking for an army of lawyers to defend this

Going to be beautiful down that way. Yes, you can come too

edit on 4/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since Ats won't allow me to embed images

Imagine a pic of poo eating Rick Sanchez here.

It's the best I have

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

You can link to external images, but to show up on the thread you have to use this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if it is space limited or not, but you can upload photos here and link a full image or the thumb nail

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Just busting your chops TST relax

I am working to get in contact with the larger group or org yes. Working on setting up an LLC in order to provide cover from personal legal liability and transfer certain assets to the LLC. Fundraising and the like for long term logistics is another important consideration so there is much to be done, including looking for an army of lawyers to defend this

Going to be beautiful down that way. Yes, you can come too

well i have to admit
i dont really like you or what you stand for but i do admire your convictions in trying to do what you think is right and trying to do it the right way.

props to you for that.

i'm not a fighter man.
i'm going to hang back

you can have the glory

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

But I like you!

Hey nothing personal TST, no harm no foul

I admire you for standing by your own beliefs, and coming up with clever/witty retorts

i'm not a fighter man.
i'm going to hang back

you can have the glory

I respect that, I really do.

But it is not about glory, we just want folks coming here to follow our laws and be held accountable the same way any of us are

If you or I go out and ignore the law, we are probably going to get the business end of the federal/state government. It has nothing to do with race or even their nationality, I have no problem with genuine asylum seekers, properly vetted refugees and legal immigrants. I love legal immigrants, and want to see them continue to come here and join our ranks I do not care where they are from

Anyhow, here's one for you even though it is still a little early

I ordered a couple FLIR scout models, going to use that down South and also try to set up some kind of communications repeaters in Pelican cases that can be loaded in a truck or back pack (looking at ICOM products right now and Ebay for used Motorola). If these guys are going to succeed they need to worry about logistics first and operations second IMO

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why aren't most Leftists...including a large portion of the MSM...joining the rest of patriotic Americans in celebrating the now proven fact that their President DID NOT COLLUDE with Russia to influence the 2016 election?

Isn't this something, about which, EVERY American should be happy, relieved, reassurred, celebratory?

It really comes down to this:

If you are happy about this today...You are a patriot.
If you are upset about this today...You do not have your country's best interests at heart.

Clearly, the Left seems to have preferred news that their President was a traitor and a Russian puppet...than that he had been proven, beyond all doubt, NOT to be.

So sad to see.

another joke of a thread

i am on the left
just got off work
report got released today

400 pages

how exactly am i supposed to be celebrating?

i see what this situation is

like if a muslim somewhere commits some crime all muslims are supposed to rush to the forefront to denounce...

is that what this is?

all leftist are supposed to rush to celebrate to prove our patriotism???

can i not be happy nor upset?
am i allowed to be indifferent?

what does that make me?

keep fueling the hate my man. keep fueling the divide.
this is just another prime example of it.

thread title why so upset?
hahahahahahahha

who is upset?

i am not upset

what a load

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Americans are trying to take their country back.

This helps point out the unamericans... people who still refuse to belive, people who still want to attack the president.

We want to identify and eliminate those who wish for a recession. those who wish for a terror attack to happen under trump.

Time to go

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You certainly sound upset.

why?

if a person posts now they are upset?

how does it work?

So you're pleased to discover your President has been proven not to have colluded with Russia.

Good on you.

if i had to pick between pleased and upset then yes. pleased

i would rather it not be true than true. of course

i say i am indifferent because i never really got involved in it.
i have participated in many trump threads but not in those

i dont know what the actual allegations were or how much weight they had

i just heard collusion collusion

of the jump i always felt like it was bull# so i never concerned myself with it

your thread still sucks
people in here are still lying

echo

I only see you spinning that people lie but i haven't seen the lies. Please, point one out so we can discuss it and expose it for what it is. I suspect you won't succeed but I am willing to try to follow your logic.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The last three years, the left has been dividing the country over this known phony investigation.

In what way was it phony? Was there Russian interference? Yup. Did Trump say on national TV it would be great if Russian hackers found emails? Did his son have a meeting? Did Trump have capitalistic gains to be made in Russia? Just because he was found innocent of collusion (which IS good), doesn't mean there wasn't a good reason to investigate in the first place.

Also he didn't do himself any favors by fighting it so much. He was so worried about the rest of the dirt they might find during the investigation (and they did find plenty), that he seemed incredibly defensive about it.

The result of the investigation does not negate that there was a need for one in the first place.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

So you have no problem that we investigate the FISA warrents for the next 3 years correct?

We have to know if any russians influenced the decision

"Just to be sure"

'm certain you will welcome it right??

Why was cater page not indicted anyways?

BTW your neighbor called me and said you beat your spouse so everytime I see you post I will ask you about it
edit on 19-4-2019 by thedigirati because: I don't beat my spouse

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Then relax hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The last three years, the left has been dividing the country over this known phony investigation.

In what way was it phony? Was there Russian interference? Yup. Did Trump say on national TV it would be great if Russian hackers found emails? Did his son have a meeting? Did Trump have capitalistic gains to be made in Russia? Just because he was found innocent of collusion (which IS good), doesn't mean there wasn't a good reason to investigate in the first place.

Also he didn't do himself any favors by fighting it so much. He was so worried about the rest of the dirt they might find during the investigation (and they did find plenty), that he seemed incredibly defensive about it.

The result of the investigation does not negate that there was a need for one in the first place.

Phony the data in the dossier that was used to start the whole game was 100% fake.

Then they doubled down with an INSURANCE policy they couldn't cash legally and BUSTED..

Textbook phony yet you think you don't see it. Laughable.
edit on 19-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

So you have no problem that we investigate the FISA warrents for the next 3 years correct?

We have to know if any russians influenced the decision

"Just to be sure"

'm certain you will welcome it right??

Why was cater page not indicted anyways?

BTW your neighbor called me and said you beat your spouse so everytime I see you post I will ask you about it

I don't mind at all, as I've said before. I don't play the "only people I don't support could possibly break the law" game that many around here seem to play.

I have no idea what in the hell you are talking about in the last sentence, but once again just proves that 90% of the posts from the right during Trump's presidency are made here, in the mudpit, in a place where people can freely be d-bags to those they don't agree with.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

let us know how it goes for you down at the border

type a certain way or say a certain thing?

triggered
hahahahahhhaa

so you going down to represent at the border or you just running you mouth?

I'm kinda curious why you feel so entitled to treat people like absolute chit? If someone deserves it, yeah I get it I guess, but being a rude A-hole to members post after post after post that are not even attacking you, just makes you look foolish and childish. It makes it impossible to take you seriously. Do you actually talk to people like this face to face? If so, you must have a lot of friends.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

so you admit you beat your spouse? wow

Whats is the matter fleabit, don't you like being treated like the POTUS? I'm not treating you any different then the rest of the Dems treat the POTUS. I thought you would be happy.

Please the tears your spouse cry is making me feel bad, please stop beating your spouse, it's the right thing to do.

(is it hard to type between the strikes?)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Since Trump became President, republicans on ATS seem to be having hissy fits every few seconds, when Obama was President, there where never this many of these types of b.m.w. (bitching, moaning, and whining) type threads from democrats. ATS has turned into a school yard of screaming children.

Before anyone goes wha, wha, wha, and starts crying, and shouting "but you're not even from American" This is the WORLD wide web. Don't you think it's time to move on now, and stop blaming each other and try and find some middle ground?
I'm from Great Britian and Brexit (I voted to leave) is making my country a laughing stock to the rest of Europe but you guys are becoming a laughing stock to rest of the world.

There was a thread posted the other day called "we're at war" and was about immigration. America IS at war, but with itself, and in the mean time countries like China and Russia are loving Americas decent into madness.

Move on now? It would be great but it’s Democrats who are still griping about collusion and obstruction of justice. It’s time for them to get off the can already cause we all have had enough of it.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

TST is one of those russian bots, it's the new version just in time for the 2020 elections

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

so you admit you beat your spouse? wow

Whats is the matter fleabit, don't you like being treated like the POTUS? I'm not treating you any different then the rest of the Dems treat the POTUS. I thought you would be happy.

Please the tears your spouse cry is making me feel bad, please stop beating your spouse, it's the right thing to do.

(is it hard to type between the strikes?)

Sorry.. are personal attacks allowed in the mudpit? Didn't realize it was so.

Don't compare me to the POTUS - I've never cheated on my spouse, and Trump cheating on his wive(s) repeatedly isn't fiction. That you act like he is some beacon of light and proper behavior is incredibly amusing. Also you fall into the trap many other Trump supporters seems to fall into. I know it's difficult to believe, but many people (including myself) are not "happy" if Trump is found innocent. They don't think he should be punished for something he didn't do. Nor that Democrats or anyone should be exempt from scrutiny for illegal actions.

You can actually want the law upheld, and not have your head up Trump's butt at the same time, honest.

edit on 19-4-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks as if old Mitt joined the ranks of enraged leftists (in my opinion , he always was)

‘I Am Sickened’: Romney Blasts Trump

Romney wrote, in a statement posted to Twitter, that it was “good news” Mueller’s team found insufficient evidence to charge Trump with conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election. “The business of government can move on,” he said.

“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” Romney continued.

Dang , Mitt
You ever look in a mirror
That is one reason you will never be President
So , he is upset with Trump that Mueller found no collusion and no obstruction ?
That is one weird statement there Romney

Mitt , go back under the rock you crawled out from under
You are yesterday's news , anyway.

edit on 4/19/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join