It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY So Upset, Leftists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
right because we just went through a 22 month investigation, or is that news to you? I have no Idea where you get you news from, I look at 15 20 different websights and see which stories align with my indoc.... I mean I don't read lefty sights so I don't get decived.

and the question was, why reply if it's a Joke, unless you are trying to piss off someone. (devide) If I don't like a thread or title I just ignore it and move on.

But then again I'm also over 30. I also don't watch some Movies or TV programs, but I wont stop anyone else from watching, it is your right.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ATS's favorite past time - hating leftists and kissing Trump's feet. Don't forget that many on ATS think trump is completing the Q prophecy...

Politics drive everyone insane!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
ATS's favorite past time - hating leftists and kissing Trump's feet. Don't forget that many on ATS think trump is completing the Q prophecy...

Politics drive everyone insane!

Well, if common fricken sense = leftist hating, then, yes, I'm a leftist ideology hater.

I don't "hate" individuals, though, unless they've wronged me personally, in some way.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To those that claim ATS is an echo chamber: You are wrong, and you lie to push that narrative.

If it really was an echo chamber, you wouldn't be able to post it, nor anyone would be able to support your claims. You would be silenced. There would be no other topic than ones involving Trump.

If your argument is based upon the front page of ATS, you point is inaccurate, because front page only shows topic which is highly discussed and recent.

Fact is: there's plenty of subject on ATS. The reason of the numerous threads about Trump is because it's actuality. Claiming ATS is an echo chamber, is the equivalent of trying to silence it's opponent because of lack of arguments.
edit on 4 18 2019 by IgnorantGod because: not an a, but an e

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

i dont have to reply according to your guidelines

i am allowed to post in threads i dont agree with

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would suggest that their anti-Trumpism has become a part of their identity, which must be protected at all costs. To be fair, this is true of Trump supporters as well, except Trump supporters have been right while anti-Trumpists have been wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm not upset at all. The report details numerous instances of obstruction which will be punted to Congress. Also it details 14 investigations involving Trump and his administration that were handed off to other districts because it wasn't in the scope of the investigation.

Not only that, it lays bare Barr for the liar and political hit man he is and has been since Iran contra.

Only in the deluded minds of right wingers who have been fed a narrative that the report exonerates Trump before it was even out does this seem like some kind of victory. It even says in the report that the reason for Trump not being indicted wasnt because there was no evidence for collusion, it was because Mueller thought indicting the President would interfere with his ability to do his job.

So even the screams of "NO COLLUSION!" from you guys has been proven to be false.

All in all, this has been a very good day for everyone not living in Breitbart alterno-world. In the great words of the presidents favorite restaurant, I'm loving it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So much butt hurt haha

What's that term?

S n o w f l a k e s

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why would I be upset? Now im not on the left, but I feel like now the bar for being on the left is not being a fan of Trump. This document almost word for word matches exactly what I said would happen for probably the last 3 months. It shows that there was plenty of smoke, plenty of dirty stuff going on but that it either didnt meet the high standards for a conviction or that the DOJ policy's on not indicting a sitting President would be a major factor. Word for word virtually that was proven. Mueller says himself in the report that the policy on not indicting a sitting President was a factor, he then lays out a major obstruction case following it and specifically says it is up to Congress to decide what to do on that. He also lays out a bunch of other less then flattering information that is still being sifted through in relation Trump's contacts and the actions of people related to Trump and the Trump campaign. This document, other than Trump not being indicted, I have zero clue how anyone would call this a victory for Trump because its not a pretty picture.

The only thing that bugs me is AG Barr spinning the narrative early. I think he would find himself better in the White House Counsel position rather than Attorney General, but I am pleased with the amount he released, but I feel like that was only due to the intense pressure he was put under.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So much butt hurt haha

What's that term?

S n o w f l a k e s

^^^^why it is impossible to have a discussion on here these days

if you lean left it does not mater what you say. how you say it. where you say it

these are the responses that come after

post in a thread and it means you are butt hurt or upset or triggered or hysterical.

just having a debate? apparently not an option

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'm not upset at all. The report details numerous instances of obstruction which will be punted to Congress. Also it details 14 investigations involving Trump and his administration that were handed off to other districts because it wasn't in the scope of the investigation.

Not only that, it lays bare Barr for the liar and political hit man he is and has been since Iran contra.

Only in the deluded minds of right wingers who have been fed a narrative that the report exonerates Trump before it was even out does this seem like some kind of victory. It even says in the report that the reason for Trump not being indicted wasnt because there was no evidence for collusion, it was because Mueller thought indicting the President would interfere with his ability to do his job.

So even the screams of "NO COLLUSION!" from you guys has been proven to be false.

All in all, this has been a very good day for everyone not living in Breitbart alterno-world. In the great words of the presidents favorite restaurant, I'm loving it.

An innocent man protests the government colluding with the opposition party and the media to frame him for something he didn't do, but because you guys (who have been wrong about everything so far) claim that is obstruction, you're loving it. It appears you just love the deep-state koolaid.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's rather obvious to anyone reading this thread your buttons have been duly pushed.

I can almost see your backspace key being sorely abused as you furiously type away while hyperventilating.

No collusion. No obstruction. You should be happy your president is smart enough of a crook to get away with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just glad it's over with.

The left took a huge cred hit and life is pretty good.

I'm starting to believe there is much more going on, Trump has managed to thwart every single attempt by the radical left that it's almost as if there is divine intervention.

Just saying, the man promised so much winning we'll be begging to for Trump to stop because we can't handle so much winning and I am not even being sarcastic.

GG folks, GG.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It is at these moments that one's drop his guard. People should be wary of these events which seem delightful, because the brightest light also bears the darkest shadow.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I wouldn't say you were upset...

I think the word is hysterical.

Funny to watch thou, so thanks!

It's like watching a hummingbird on crack posting on ATS.

Oh... sweetheart. You glow so much.

Threads like this and the nervous spasm posts you see from the regular rightwing nuthuggers is called projection.

They need to tell each other and believe that the left or msm is "panicking" or in "melt down" or "upset" because they desperately need to feel like they're winning. It stems from their own deep down lack of confidence and fear that they are the real losers of this world.

They create thread after thread with the same content, eliciting the same responses because they need to fill a hole, worthlessness.

Happy Easter!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

right, you can cause all kinds of devide, it's ok everyone sees right through you.

your expressed opinion is disingenuous it's OK, we know.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

Hey, why don't you hop on over to Gramblers thread he created on echo chambers and I'll inform you of why you are completely wrong.

Are people really this stupid that they think when a forum or thread is called an echo chamber they LITERALLY mean its only one opinion. The point is that threads like this and the other 100 anti-left/Trump related threads created each day by the same authors are full of the same members posting the same drivel and catch phrases to drown out any opposition thoughts.

It's almost as if cognitive thought is beyond them.

Snowflake, triggered, Hillary!, crisis, panic, melt down... sounds more like desperate cries for attention.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

because 4chan and 8chan have been slowly infiltrating and they can only hide for so long

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why aren't most Leftists...including a large portion of the MSM...joining the rest of patriotic Americans in celebrating the now proven fact that their President DID NOT COLLUDE with Russia to influence the 2016 election?

Isn't this something, about which, EVERY American should be happy, relieved, reassurred, celebratory?

It really comes down to this:

If you are happy about this today...You are a patriot.
If you are upset about this today...You do not have your country's best interests at heart.

Clearly, the Left seems to have preferred news that their President was a traitor and a Russian puppet...than that he had been proven, beyond all doubt, NOT to be.

So sad to see.

I'm happy! In fact, I'm so happy, I'm going to pour another scotch right now and celebrate! MAGA baby!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The baby rage REEEEEEEEEEEE is real.

Can you imagine being a grown man or woman who hold this much resentment inside you for such a long time? What a sad pathetic bunch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join