It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY So Upset, Leftists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
Echo echo echo

the usual suspects are going to come circle jerking

anything to further the divide.

you are quite correct, you and the other suspects are here to further the divide, I agree with you

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how am i furthering the divide?

please explain that to me

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sorry you did reply to this thread and said "another joke thread". if as you say it's such a joke why reply, unless a you are upset or trying to be contrarian, so which is it?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why?

You come into threads talking smack then say I know nothing about it but you people still suck and you are liars and then you replete yourself a dozen times.

I know I know your finger hurts, blah blah blah.

Thanks for the laughs.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You're right and I was wrong that you haven't authored any threads in the Mudpit regarding Russia Collusion. Now if we can get some intellectual honesty from the other side we might make some headway, but I wouldn't bet on it. This doesn't negate the fact that you were still in the mudpit just as much as other causing the division you're so upset about with this thread. So admit to your hypocrisy and you might start garnering some of that respect you desire so much on ATS.

Btw, I would give you my stars if I could because they don't mean anything to me. Mods take 500 points all the time, even though I don't even know how many points I have. Hopefully, they don't bounce at some point.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Why?

You come into threads talking smack then say I know nothing about it but you people still suck and you are liars and then you replete yourself a dozen times.

I know I know your finger hurts, blah blah blah.

Thanks for the laughs.

i know there has been allegations
i dont know the depth

you follow me around enough to know i am not in those threads

when people lie i am going to call them on it

someone saying i have started multiple threads on collusion is a lie

i mean how is that hard to understand?

if something didnt happen and someone says it did then that is a lie
simple

and it is a joke of a thread

started with the sole purpose to start #. trying to get people riled up. to keep the division going

its cool

you are doing your part boobala

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You're right and I was wrong that you haven't authored any threads in the Mudpit regarding Russia Collusion. Now if we can get some intellectual honesty from the other side we might make some headway, but I wouldn't bet on it. This doesn't negate the fact that you were still in the mudpit just as much as other causing the division you're so upset about with this thread. So admit to your hypocrisy and you might start garnering some of that respect you desire so much on ATS.

Btw, I would give you my stars if I could because they don't mean anything to me. Mods take 500 points all the time, even though I don't even know how many points I have. Hopefully, they don't bounce at some point.

thanks for saying you were wrong

i have not been in as much as others... im in there yes but not nearly as much as others

and i really dont care about any of your respect

as posted yesterday

i have a little over 40 pit threads
grambler for example has almost 200

so no i am not in here starting threads nearly as much as some

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The real reason the Dems are upset is that their own people lied to them about the polls. They lied to them so much that they expected Hitlary to win and were upset when she did not.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I follow you around?

Ahhh, what do you call what you are do here?🤔

I kind of feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I think you are being a bit disingenuous.

Would you have been celebrating if Mueller found evidence of collusion?

You may not be upset, but you're not happy, and there are plenty, in the media that are "upset".

I don't understand why anyone would wish fot any administration to be an abject failure, but there are many that do.

no i would not have been celebrating

people in the media being upset are not really my problem

i also never wished for the admin to fail

That's very a reasonable position.

If that's truly the way you feel, you must then admit, the MSM, with very few exceptions, have pushed a narrative, with very little basis in truth, for the sole purpose of bringing down a president, for the simple fact that they didn't like his personality.

On top of that, it is very likely that there was a conspiracy to defraud, not only a "rubber stamp" FISA court, but the American citizenry, as a whole, by top officials at the FBI, as well as other "intelligence" agencies.

This should bother all Americans, irrespective of political affiliation, infinitely more than the election of DJT.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why aren't most Leftists...including a large portion of the MSM...joining the rest of patriotic Americans in celebrating the now proven fact that their President DID NOT COLLUDE with Russia to influence the 2016 election?

Isn't this something, about which, EVERY American should be happy, relieved, reassurred, celebratory?

It really comes down to this:

If you are happy about this today...You are a patriot.
If you are upset about this today...You do not have your country's best interests at heart.

Clearly, the Left seems to have preferred news that their President was a traitor and a Russian puppet...than that he had been proven, beyond all doubt, NOT to be.

So sad to see.

another joke of a thread

i am on the left

Correction:
You are FAR left...

I'm slightly left of center.
But in your eyes alt-right.

You occupy a left pole. Where everything and everyone out from your pole appears right. Much like every direction out from the north pole is south. You belong to a radical minority who just happen to make the most noise online. Thus appearing the majority. Then being catered to and courted by politicians and companies.

This ad is a great example of this.

PS. You were upset enough to comment here...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The report is hilarious

both sides are going to spin it to fit their agenda, both sides are going to use it as "proof"

if anything it shows Trump being the moron he is attempting to abuse his power

I just find it amusing all the Patriots, especially on a conspiracy site will all of a sudden trust the government because they said their leader didn't do anything wrong

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don't think you have a youtube channel either do you? Seems you have a lot of excuses though. you really didn't answer did you?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The report is hilarious
I just find it amusing all the Patriots, especially on a conspiracy site will all of a sudden trust the government because they said their leader didn't do anything wrong

I am certain you cna quote where any one said that right? you would never make things up now would you?

show me!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uh.. I don't think anyone is getting together celebrating that their beloved President wasn't charged with any crimes.

Let's get together and have a barbeque! Red hats welcome, bring American flags, fireworks and lots of meat.

I'm so excited for this freedom party, you just wouldn't understand. I compiled a list of the best posts and replies for Trump on ATS, about a dozen, to print out and recite to applause and laughter at the party. I'll make sure to give credit.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I don't think you have a youtube channel either do you? Seems you have a lot of excuses though. you really didn't answer did you?

what am i supposed to be answering exactly?

and no i do not have a channel

strange question

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you don't bow and praise you are the divide it seems

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

look around, look at everyone willing to take the FBI, the DOJ, the President etc for their word all of a sudden

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good to see Trump vindicated. It's astonishing how terrible it is that he's been pursued like has when he's been proven innocent.

Ridiculous

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join