It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminatti and Itanimutti hoax, but is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please note i'm badly disabled, but am ready, although can not write too much every day, so start slowly and will build up over ten days, so be careful of jumping into debate too early, you may make a point, but it may be shown to be wrong at a later date.
For nearly a decade "Someone" created a hoax and humour, they re-directed "Itanimulli" , being "Illuminati" backwards to "National Security Agency"

Lets try it, obviously a hoax, but would the security services of America allow this FOR TEN YEARS, being the most powerful organization with the most money?
www.youtube.com...
Is this a "Double Bluff" started by a Hoax, seeing that the NSA gets "SSOO much MONEY", they could stop this link from operating with a little wave of a little finger....perhaps they like it still working after a decade, perhaps it is a double bluff started by a hoax?
www.itanimulli.com...

edit on 18-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Great Observation Dashen,
Keys are symbolic of many secret organizations and cross keys can be symbolic of freemasonry and the Pope, but one key can represent N.S.A. and 32/33 degree masons in symbols?
The idea of symbols does need throwing the dice, but you can see it below, look to right regarding logo, with photo:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hmm I was under the impression that you can’t redirect one domain name to another unless you own both domain names. I might well be wrong so look forward to hearing the opinion of some tech person on here?

Also is it possible that NSA don’t know or don’t care about this? How do we know it’s been up for 10 years?

I look forward to hearing the rest of your thoughts on this good find

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

Manly Palmer Hall (33 degree freemason)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think its at least possible that the NSA didn't do anything to change it, because there is nothing illegal about it. Also, it would only attract attention if they did it, because whoever owns it would be telling everyone.

It IS interesting that Someone has paid for this hoax to go on for this long. You May be onto something...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It's a stupid, cute little thing.

Who even thinks about the world illuminati backwards, then types it in as a url? Very few and if they do, they're hopelessly bored or unproductive. More likely is that the vast majority of people who ever click that link learned about it just like we did, thanks to you. I clicked it.. for the first time ever. Otherwise, I wouldn't have cared.

Let's consider it. What is the point of purpose of this? Um, nothing. What does it accomplish, what action is it fulfilling? Um, nothing. What is the significance of the boogeyman non-existent secret society name Illuminati?

By having the url of Illuminati backwards and setting it to forward to NSA, I am effectively doing.. nothing. I'm saying.. nothing. My point is.. nothing. I have a recurring monthly subscription for this url name, it costs me a few dollars a month. Or, I purchased this url for X amount of years up front.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Maybe the NSA wants to know who would even think to type in a word backward. Then they check to see if that person has been reading something that prompted them to type in the word backward or if that person originates this idea to type in a word backward.

What other backward words redirect to the NSA?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Hmm I was under the impression that you can’t redirect one domain name to another unless you own both domain names.

Im no techy, but I’m pretty sure you’re correct. I have a couple websites and I was under the assumption that you have to be the owner to link to sites.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
The Triangle or Pyramid had been used as the logo of the British Security Service.

edit on 19-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Hmm I was under the impression that you can’t redirect one domain name to another unless you own both domain names. I might well be wrong so look forward to hearing the opinion of some tech person on here?

Also is it possible that NSA don’t know or don’t care about this? How do we know it’s been up for 10 years?

I look forward to hearing the rest of your thoughts on this good find

Hi Surfer_Soul,
The Hoax first appeared in 2009, The Hoaxer was John Fenley of Provo, Utah, links below:-
occupytheory.org...
12160.info...
If the NSA don't know about this then they are not worth the billions that the security agency costs, link below:-
money.cnn.com...
If they do know about this, then they are bringing tax payers money into disrepute regarding how easy it is to fix, so is it a double bluff?
I know if i made a web-site called Harry Potter Magic and reversed it being "YRRAHRETTOPCIGAM.COM", and attached it to MI6, it would have been removed quickly!

edit on 19-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is a top forum for those who wish posters to look silly, without research material, why not try your luck with me, i'm waiting and laughing!
Perhaps not all is what it seems with the material previously shown, throw the dice and attack, i'm waiting!

edit on 20-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Most secret societies including the security secret agencies of the United States align the day and location to special stars, this can be called Astrolatry, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The special stars they align to are Sirius and center star of the Belt of Orion, Alnilam, by 3 different day starts, being modern midnight, ancient Egyptian day marker, being Sunrise, and ancient Greek day marker, being Sunset of previous day at location.
There are four directions used being Due East and Due West along horizon, and the Zenith and Nadir being Due South and Due North in Northern Hemisphere but opposite in Southern Hemisphere.
The Sun appears to move 1 degree per day along the constellations which i use as a margin on the stars.
To use the two stars in this manner means as sometimes they pop up on the compass bearing together, the average is 22 times out of 365 days at any inhabited region.
When we cluster many hits in one location, the odds of this being by chance are very slim, therefore they are deliberate alignment of the stars to correspond to dates chosen, this is Hermetic beliefs, being Sirius is the Goddess Isis, and the center star of the Belt of Orion, Alnilam, is the God Osiris.
Link below:-
www.youtube.com...
There are many security groups in the U.S. that are under the umbrella of being formed on 18th September 1947, due to the National Security Act of 1947, please read link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
A few other agencies formed on this date by location of Washington DC are below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
All these agencies will show the same thing on date, and location, the President in 1947 was Harry Truman who was a 33 degree Freemason.
Astronomy graph below showing the Sun rising while Alnilam, Belt of Orion is culminating using one degree margin:-

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It must be noted that deliberately choosing a day to correspond to belief in deities regarding astrology involves rituals, so we live in a Harry Potter world, where in politics, days are chosen to bring the good will of Isis and Osiris down to Earth by those that believe in astrology magic
A black Ops "Trigger" would be the United States Special Operations Command, that was involved in the Panama invasion in 1989 and Gulf War in Iraq, not the greatest moments in U.S. foreign policy, the Iraq war even involved the "Dodgy Dossier of lies".
The United States Special Operations Command was formed on 16th April 1987 in MacDill Air Force Base, which is very near Tampa, Florida, which i have used as a location astronomy fix, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I will continue soon.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Before going forward, there are lots of U.S. secret agencies attached 18th September 1947 in Washington DC, which i have already mentioned earlier, including the CIA, i leave another aligned to the same day, being The United States Department of Defense, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Please find astronomy graphs and links below concerning United States Special Operations Command, aligned by midnight day marker with Sirius setting on Western Horizon and the invasion of Panama on 20 December 1989, with location astronomy fix of Panama City, this was deliberately aligned by using midnight day marker when Alnilam was culminating!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The invasion of Panama was also marked by actual time, please scroll down link below to "INVASION" and "military operations", so this happened at 1:00am on 20th December in Panama City:-
en.wikipedia.org...
At 1:04am Sirius was culminating at Due South at location, astronomy graph below.

The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act is very controversial with those that value civil liberties in the United States, which become effective in Washington DC on 17 December 2004, midnight day marker was deliberately chosen when Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was culminating at Due South, link and astronomy graph below:-

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The National Counter Terrorism Center was established on 1st May 2003, please scroll down link to "History" on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
This date is deliberate as it is an auspicious Witches Sabbath being Walpurgis Night, and is why the Illuminati chose this date in 1776, links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Executive Order 13470 was issued by President Bush on 30 July 2008 in Washington DC, it was controversial regarding civil liberties. The most powerful Egyptian alignment is when Sirius rises with the Sun, which did happen on this date and location, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graph at the bottom of link.

The nearest point for astronomy purposes to The Georgia Guidestones is Eberton, which i have used as a location astronomy graph. Most members here feel that the monument was placed in Georgia by secret societies, perhaps even the Illuminati.
The Guidestones had an opening ceremony on 22nd March 1980, being the Vernal Equinox. The site has many astrological features, however i have discovered a new alignment at midnight day marker, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion sets in the West, graph and link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join