It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller report for all of us to see

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

As far as Russian conspiracy to affect the 2016 election by Trump or anyone on his team it is most assuredly OVER. And that is what the subject of this thread actually is about.

It's not about every other ridiculous accusation and investigation that the Dems are still tossing out there to keep you hoping.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

As long as there are redactions that are categorized as "harm to ongoing matters", it's not over.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I hope so too
we agree rarely

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

As long as there are redactions that are categorized as "harm to ongoing matters", it's not over.

Ahahahahaha
That is rich
Ahahahahahaha

Fbi methods are part of ongoing matters

Ahaahahaahahaah

You people are so adorable

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No. Huge blocks of blacked out text from the Mueller report are redacted because of "HARM TO ONGOING MATTER".

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No. Huge blocks of blacked out text from the Mueller report are redacted because of "HARM TO ONGOING MATTER".

Hahaha
Even adam schiff has surrendered about impeachment.

You keep hope alive tho.
Which ongoing matter dearie?
The fbi itself is ongoing.

Lol
Great day!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

As far as Russian conspiracy to affect the 2016 election by Trump or anyone on his team it is most assuredly OVER. And that is what the subject of this thread actually is about.

It's not about every other ridiculous accusation and investigation that the Dems are still tossing out there to keep you hoping.

It's not over. There was nothing in the Mueller report about Fusion GPS, Strzok, McCabe, Comey and his incompetence, the Clinton campaign. That report was a nothing burger, but also lied by omission. Another investigation needs to occur.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

It's not over. There was nothing in the Mueller report about Fusion GPS, Strzok, McCabe, Comey and his incompetence, the Clinton campaign. That report was a nothing burger, but also lied by omission. Another investigation needs to occur.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ongoing matters that likely have nothing to do with Trump conspiring with Russia. That part is NOT REDACTED.

If you are capable, think of what other players should be worried? I'll give you a hint, ie. Brennan/Comey/Clinton/Lynch/Obama....

You are too obsessed with the trees you can't see the forest.

The report exonerates Trump and his staff and his family of the charges of conspiracy and obstruction. period

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pertaining to the report and this thread: too long, didn’t read...

Does the report mention what the scope of the investigation was? (The part that we didn’t know?)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No, it's not over... not by a loooooong chalk
I'd say Barr -- potentially -- risks trouble too

Miss-representing his initial 4 pages
as a nothing burger assesment
whilst the as-redacted report reveals

Trump falls foul of oversight
abuses the role of the President

Is answerable only to the Congress
which happens to be ... a bit .. republican

Hmm hmm

edit on 18-4-2019 by Cassi3l because: Happy Easter !

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ongoing matters that likely have nothing to do with Trump conspiring with Russia. That part is NOT REDACTED.

Yes it is.

cdn.cnn.com...
Do a search on HARM TO ONGOING MATTER and you'll see the redactions having to do with the Trump campaign and Russia.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yes it is.

cdn.cnn.com...
Do a search on HARM TO ONGOING MATTER and you'll see the redactions having to do with the Trump campaign and Russia.

Good, good.. keep going. Honestly, it's for the best. Let us know when you've found something.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Those ongoing matters might be investigations into other people, but not the president. Do you really think that if Mr. Mueller had hot irons still in the fire regarding the President that he would have released the report without them?

I think there was definitely shady stuff done by people during the campaign. That;s because there is ALWAYS shady stuff being done by people during campaigns -- not matter what. I doubt all of the people helping to run Pres. Obama's or Pres. Bush's or either Clinton's campaigns did everything on the up-and-up either...

...but then again they didn't have a special prosecutor going through their campaigns with a fine sieve, either. If they did, I wouldn't doubt there would be potential indictments coming out of those campaigns as well.

There is no such thing as a 100% clean campaign in Washington, but that doesn't mean the candidate (whether it be Bush, Obama, Trump, or Clinton) knowingly and intentionally engaged in illegal acts.

In fact a bigger surprise to me would be if ANY of those candidates' campaigns did everything 100% legally. At least some people involved in those campaigns might be in some hot water if those campaigns were scrutinized like this one.

But if this high level of scrutiny of the Trump campaign finds someone did wrong, then he or she should be held accountable, not matter if other campaigns have done it.

edit on 2019/4/18 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No of course not, I cited another Democrat on a far-left website that bans all non-democrats. If they can get over Mueller you can do it, too. I have faith in you Sookiechacha, despite our partisan sniping and bickering. I am a long-shot under dog rooting American, and that part of me thinks this country can and will still pull through this mess you all created (with a little help from jealous RINO types, too)

Stop handing us easy wins, darn it. It cheapens the experience when you don't have to fight for it.

Anyhow, to answer: Citation is the Barr summary. Barr states the decision not to prosecute was *not* based on the DOJ policy against indicting a sitting POTUS. Barr and Mueller both believe a sitting POTUS can't be indicted, although both recognize it is an untested legal theory. It is irrelevant here, and you are just trying to muddy the waters. It didn't have any impact on the decision not to prosecute. Beyond Barr's statement, the proof is in their decision not to recommend impeachment to Congress also... if he couldn't be indicted, they could still recommend impeachment.

And finally.... one word (OK, two words/one name): Trump Jr.

Trump Jr. isn't POTUS. What's the reason he wasn't indicted? And don't say because of a prospective pardon. Presumably, everyone who was caught up in this mess (besides Cohen) will probably get a pardon when all is said and done.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Those ongoing matters might be investigations into other people, but not the president.

They might be, but they might be about Trump too. We can't know.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

but they might be about Trump too

They're not.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Those ongoing matters might be investigations into other people, but not the president.

They might be, but they might be about Trump too. We can't know.

Like I said, if they were potential actionable items against President Trump, Mueller would have not wrapped up the investigation into the President. The ongoing matters are likely about people in his campaign, but not him.

I trust Mueller is not whitewashing this. I think he's thorough and honest.

edit on 2019/4/18 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

redactions having to do with the Trump campaign and Russia.

You're quite daft if you think that this is about Trump colluding with Russia.

It isn't.

Grand Jury info is likely what those redactions are about. And since no American was caught up in collusion or conspiracy with Russia, your point is moot, isn't it? Yes it is.
edit on 18 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Like I said, if they were potential actionable items against President Trump, Mueller would have not wrapped up the investigation into the President.

I don't know that. Some of them are about Russian sanctions and some of them are about the Ukraine and the change in the party's platform on Russia and the Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join