It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The press and a lot of people owe Trump an apology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

is trump going to acknowledge Russia's interference now?

Yes!

Tune in CNN right now! It's finally happening!

lol

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is really interesting to see the leftist take on the press conference and the conclusion that there was no collusion...

The denial is thick... the New York Times... Gawker sites, etc.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The damage is done for the Democrats. I've personally watched numerous people on this site alone move away from Democrats, myself included. The same thing is happening with people I know in the real world. The left will have a vivid reality check come 2020.

That includes me. I never was a fan of Obama or the Clintons, but I've long been opposed to the Republicans and the Right in general. Whenever I thought Right, I thought Reagan, Thatcher, Mulroney, Bush, Stephen Harper (as I am Canadian.) I pretty much saw the Republicans as the enemy for the U.S. Well, this outlook has received a rather large shift in recent years. Between being annoyed with Obama's corruption and the B.S. of both the American and Canadian mainstream media over Trump, and learning what is true and what is false, I have earned so much respect and sympathy for Trump. And I believe he really does love his country and is trying to clean up all the corruption.

As for the Democrats, at present, they are run by globalist money; big, international business interests which oppose national laws because it limits their power. They want global governance (as Harper called it) so THEIR interests can be represented, first and foremost. Trump seems to represent big businesses that are invested in the U.S. as a nation. The globalists want the U.S. destroyed as a sovereign nation, so they work divide and conquer (not just Left vs. Right but all this racial divide crap which started with Obama.) Opening borders means the end of the U.S. as a sovereign nation, of course, so they encourage supporters to not think about it logically by insisting they must agree with it or they are 'racist' for disagreeing. 'Agree with us or you're racist/sexist" has been the Left's sole argument for years now and it is sickening. What this globalist political machine is doing is spreading so much hate, cultural divide and a delusional outlook on reality, all for big business interests.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: willzilla
Would be nice if the FCC stepped up and started pulling licenses.

Except they won't because propaganda's legal in America and has been since 2013. No news since then is accurate or trustworthy period.

Well said, there's a good presentation below which covers that development (also the fact that intelligence assets are deeply embedded within the Western corporate media).

In answer to the thread question then I'd say 'yes' as the media's behaviour towards said elected official has been an unprecedented (and absolute) disgrace.

The once respected non-partisan objective media has now become a global laughing stock so why Donald doesn't just repeal Bill Clinton's 'Telecommunications Act" is beyond me.

Passed in 1996 under President Bill Clinton, the Telecommunications Act has resulted in large-scale deregulation of the entire US media industry, removing many limitations on the number of different media outlets that can be owed by a single company. Today, six corporations control 90 percent of all of the media output in the United States. As we will see, this has affected the quality, variety, and accessibility of US media in a number of ways.

10 Ways Mass Media Ownership Hurts The Public

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

is trump going to acknowledge Russia's interference now?

Yes!

Tune in CNN right now! It's finally happening!

lol

Are you listening to this CRAP!

"We know they participated in this unpatriotic conduct, but it wasn't illegal"..........................

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"A total waste of taxpayer dollars."

Will somebody please lock Hillary up!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In order to apologize, one must first have a conscience that inside makes them feel bad for what they've done. When people are filled up overflowing with evil, there's no conscience in there.

Like the other day when you said I annoy you. This bothered me as I tried to figure out why.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Welcome to the dark side.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
In order to apologize, one must first have a conscience that inside makes them feel bad for what they've done. When people are filled up overflowing with evil, there's no conscience in there.

Like the other day when you said I annoy you. This bothered me as I tried to figure out why.

I said you annoyed me because you said something very racist that I took offense to.
I think we can have discussions about race, our opinions of diversity, affirmative action and such, without
being racist. Maybe you didn't think what you said was racist, but I assure you it was.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's not just "CRAP"...it's "subversive and seditious activity against the state"...and should be punishable by loss of license, imprisonment and extreme monetary fines (if not execution).

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It's not just "CRAP"...it's "subversive and seditious activity against the state"...and should be punishable by loss of license, imprisonment and extreme monetary fines (if not execution).

Not sure about execution, but would be pretty happy with loss of license!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

When in reality they are inferior attention whores. They are "less than" and beyond contempt.

Those who don't apologize have no business with an FCC license. Broadcasting on public airwaves is not a right it is a privilege, and allowing the enemies of the United States to use our own radiospace against the Hoi Polloi is a huge mistake

Propagandists (intentional propagandists) have no business transmitting. They can speak freely all day long, but why should we have to enable it? Those who do not apologize are witting, intentional, malicious propagandists

True journalists and truth seekers admit when they are wrong

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well, I just threw that in there because it felt good to type it!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hanging a few in the Media (acosta, lemon) would be a great start, Pulling CNN's license would be great too.

But what do I know, I condone dueling to the death for politicians, there would be a lot less "fluid" convictions

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yep. This was clearly evident from the word go and all the Mueller probe managed to achieve was to give autocratic scumbags like Putin exactly what he wanted. I'm all for being vigilant against the corrupt, opportunistic predators within our borders -- but we must be more mindful not to serve the agenda of those outside our borders at the same time. The ones who have been the puppet of Putin this whole time were the reactionary left that were dead-set on opposing Trump at all costs no matter what against all evidence and reason.

This is what happens when you serve an ideology above all us. You become corrupted. If you want to defeat Trump it wouldn't be all that hard to do so with cogent ideas and civility since he clearly has neither. Instead, you decided to essentially become Trump to defeat Trump. The modern left is basically Donald Trump without any of the natural charisma or perceived anti-establishment charm, i.e. utterly useless.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If the press apologizes, America might buy it, and feel sorry for them when justice is delivered. No... they need to attack the President harder than ever!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
With all the heads that exploded, I sincerely hope they removed it from their backside first. Otherwise, it reminds me of the scene in dumb and dumberer where chocolate is smeared all over the wall; and Bob Saget has a conniption fit upon seeing it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The press and a lot of people owe Trump an apology..

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How about collusion with Israel, does that count?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Well, I may not support whoever runs for the Republicans next time, but this time it seems America has one of its great leaders in office.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join