It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State Overthrow of USA via 9th Circuit Judge by Richard Gus Seeborg

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So just who is this guy as in not much to know about him while he was born in Landstuhl, Germany.

I did several searches to see who his parents were. Nothing. It seems that prior to entering the United States, date unknown, everything about who this guy is a mystery. So think for yourself, am I making this up? Do a Google search on him yourself. Nothing? OK, so use Duck Duck Go. Nothing? OK. So just type in Landstuhl, Germany and see what pops up. Not much. So try to enter several Landstuhl web sites that seem under military or government control and this freaking warning page pops up.

Hmmm. So a product of an Alien Hybrid? A descendent of the 3rd Reich? A CIA Operative? So Obama just happens to pick him of all other available candidates for the 9th circuit. Nah I don’t believe it. Something deeper is going on here. How about the rise of the 4th Reich?

So, just type in the name Seeborg and see what pops up. Not much. Maybe his name used to be Cyborg? Too bad Windows 10 won’t let me use the TOR browser because I could really dig deep but not today as I need TOR.

So OPS. Please add any information you have as to who his parents were. That name may be quite disturbing as this mystery guy in MY opinion, is single handedly destroying the United States. Plus he throws a fit? Really. Well some other guy in Germany used to throw fits too.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

“The Trump Administration’s decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 U.S. census has made a federal judge to throw a fit. On Wednesday March 7, Judge Richard Seeborg argues that adding this question “threatens the very foundation of our democratic system.” Seeborg continued, asserting that the “commerce secretary’s decision to add the question was arbitrary and capricious and would violate a constitutional requirement that the census count everyone in the country.” According to Seeborg, evidence shows that this question would a create a significant undercount of non-citizens and Latinos. Seeborg’s statements on Wednesday made him the second judge to declare the Trump administration’s census decision to be illegal. A federal judge in New York blocked the administration from adding the citizenship question from the census. As a result, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed last month to review that decision.”

He also seems to rule against people of Jewish heritage:

www.greeleygazette.com...

CA judge rules Muslims harassing Jewish students engaging in “protected speech”

WIKIPEDIA

Richard Gus Seeborg (born November 4, 1956)[1] is a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. He formerly served as a United States Magistrate Judge in the same district.

Early life and education
Born in Landstuhl, Germany, Seeborg earned a Bachelor of Arts in history summa cum laude from Yale University in May 1978 and then earned a Juris Doctor from Columbia Law School in 1981.[2] From 1981 until 1982, Seeborg served as a law clerk to United States District Judge John H. Pratt.[2][3]
Professional career
In 1982, Seeborg joined the law firm of Morrison & Foerster.[2] He became a partner with the firm in 1987.[2] In 1991, Seeborg left Morrison & Foerster to become an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in San Jose, California.[2] He served in that post until 1998, when he returned to Morrison & Foerster, working as a partner and focusing on a litigation practice in the fields of securities, intellectual property and general commercial matters.[2][3]
Work as a magistrate judge
On February 9, 2001, Seeborg became a United States magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.[2][3]
Federal judicial service
On August 7, 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Seeborg to be a United States district judge on the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.[4] On October 15, 2009, the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary voted to send Seeborg's nomination to the full Senate.[5] The Senate confirmed Seeborg by unanimous consent on December 24, 2009. He received his commission on January 4, 2010.[3]
Notable rulings
On March 6, 2019 Seeborg ruled that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross could not add a question about citizenship to the 2020 United States Census.[6][7]
On April 8, 2019 Seeborg ruled that non-Mexican asylum seekers did not have to stay in Mexico while awaiting their court proceedings.[8]

edit on 18-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Time to boot his unloyal ass out of office.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Maybe his name used to be Cyborg? Too bad Windows 10 won’t let me use the TOR browser because I could really dig deep but not today as I need TOR.

Try using a VPN.

S&F for the OP!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't see what the problem is of having people answer if they're citizens or not.

They'll still be counted, just not as legal residents.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Good research. Now if you want to use TOR shrink your partition to give you 250-300g of free space. Install Kali if you want to be able to hack for fun and profit or Tails if you don't want to be tracked and use TOR constantly to maintain some anonymity. You may have to install TOR afterwards on Kali along with all the tool repositories.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You can use TOR on Win and Win 10, but using the purpose designated "Tails" is a lot more secure

The program called "Whonix" also sets up a physically separated setup that is pretty secure. IP Table can handle the same task without running the Whonix

EDIT: it is called "IP Table"
edit on 4/18/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So why is it that you ''think'' there is something deeper going on here. Is it just because you can find little history on him before he went to collage? After that it seems his record is very clear.

And that deeper you say you see, the only thing you can come up with is it is part of an Obama plot to bring on the rise of the Fourth Reich?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes after he comes here to USA [when?] it is.

But NOTHING on him as to trace his family tree in Germany. Who were his parents related to? $$$$ ? Seems extremely odd to me especially because of his extreme views taken of the US Constitution and he wasn't even born here.

I have another coming soon on AOC. All factual so stay tuned.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So um "Deep State" = [Democrat's]??

They're the Deepocrat Sate!
edit on 18-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well we do know that he graduated from Yale in 78 at the age of 22. So with the possibility that he attended there for 4 years he possibly came here from Germany as late as 74 at age 18.

We know as well that his conformation to District Court by the Senate in 2009 was a unanimous decision which means that there was not even one Republican Senator who found anything smelly about him. Not one.

So you can keep digging into him if you want but while you are at it give a look to all those Republicans who found no fault in his nomination. Seems to me if there were really an Obama conspiracy afoot, all the Republican Senators would be complicit.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Republicans worked with Obama to help destr- I mean transform America. There's nothing new about that.

Where have you BEEN?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yesterday the 9th Circuit court of appeals reversed a liberal court's decision. The U.S. government can once again return migrants to Mexico, to wait for their Immigration court date.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I was trying to add to the thread, no need to get snide.

top topics

join