It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona city declares state of emergency over immigrants...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
m.washingtontimes.com...

Too much too fast is never a good formula.

Local Yuma residents are warned to be aware of groups of immigrants looking to clash with residents.

People are drawn to Americas lax and naive immigration laws.

Where is the common sense?

Where is the ability to control your demographics?

No mas.....

On a side note the legal immigration system should be completley stopped until they can show a competence in deporting expired visas.

Let the ones who want to come legally blame that decision on migrants who do not respect the immigration process.

The u.s. has to close its Visa system because the majority of 3 countries are moving to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm so happy to see that common sense is still available to the illegals, that is, they know they can come into the country now and not be immediately kicked out, even if they have infectious diseases like AIDS.
Now only if the American people had common sense to vote or demand the retards in Congress out of office.
The whole world is laughing right now at how stupid the American politicians are. For God sake people wake the fk up.
I had to go through even an eye scan at Chicago OHare last time I visited and was question on why and how long I'll be in America and I'm a fkn American.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm so happy to see that common sense is still available to the illegals, that is, they know they can come into the country now and not be immediately kicked out, even if they have infectious diseases like AIDS.
Now only if the American people had common sense to vote or demand the retards in Congress out of office.
The whole world is laughing right now at how stupid the American politicians are. For God sake people wake the fk up.
I had to go through even an eye scan at Chicago OHare last time I visited and was question on why and how long I'll be in America and I'm a fkn American.

I highly doubt that.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I highly doubt that.

I said that because I felt like I was in North Korea.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Stop making things up, there is no requirement to get an eye scan at ORD. I fly into and out of there regularly.

edit on 18-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It's okay to break laws you don't agree with if you're a Democrat. Just don't break laws that they agree with because they will call you a racist Nazi bigot who should be ostracized and harassed. Laws are theirs to interpret and decide who gets penalized. They've drawn a line that only they can cross with impunity. Pick and choose if you're on the left. Verbatim adherence of all laws if you're on the right. Illegal immigration is great unless we find Russians crossing the border then prosecute those inhuman bastards

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you fly in and out of there from over seas on a regular basis?

2014-2018 every single flight I took from Europe back to the states ended up with me having to go through a facial recognition step before talking to customs officer.

Never did get even a halfway decent response on why someone with a US passport has to go through that.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Do you fly in and out of there from over seas on a regular basis?

Regularly, no, occasioanlly, yes. I prefer to fly to HKG from there as the United lounge and aircraft options. There is no eye scan required when entering. Facial recognition scans are not eye scans, one matches your face to your passport, the other scans your retina.

Also, that scan is at exit, not arrival.

edit on 18-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I was finger printed on my visit in '05.

Being an Aussie, I had only previously associated such, with criminality.

Admittedly I left the country with a note from Cali. Cops saying something about a red zone ... !??

We have actual signs here in Oz. Not hardly noticeable gutter graffiti !

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
m.washingtontimes.com...

Local Yuma residents are warned to be aware of groups of immigrants looking to clash with residents.

No mas.....

On a side note the legal immigration system should be completley stopped until they can show a competence in deporting expired visas.

Let the ones who want to come legally blame that decision on migrants who do not respect the immigration process.

The u.s. has to close its Visa system because the majority of 3 countries are moving to a neighborhood near you.

It says "surge".

So you have to ask yourself - what has CAUSED these recent surges?

Intensifying drug wars? Internal political conflicts? Why has there been an alleged recent "surge" into southern US states?

It's not as if illegal immigration into the USA is a new phenomenon. But for some reason, there have apparently been "surges". Why?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: Bloodworth
m.washingtontimes.com...

No mas.....

It says "surge".

So you have to ask yourself - what has CAUSED these recent surges?

Intensifying drug wars? Internal political conflicts? Why has there been an alleged recent "surge" into southern US states?

It's not as if illegal immigration into the USA is a new phenomenon. But for some reason, there have apparently been "surges". Why?

There are groups organizing the caravans, but most importantly the word just got out, it's all over central American about catch and release and other ludicrous programs.

These are people who if they are ever caught in the neighboring countries without documentation, the penalties are severe.

Central American countries need to have strict immigration rules or it would be even a worse of place.

So when they hear catch and release, free food and medical at border, opportunities to get jobs over citizens, many free handouts and people who will fight for their rights.

You have about 3 or 4 countries with a quarter of their population each about to show up.

Since day 1 it was always common sense to not let this kind of mentality into your society.
This will snow ball and completely change the moral fabric of the country.

The u.s will no longer be special. It will be ruined

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop making things up, there is no requirement to get an eye scan at ORD. I fly into and out of there regularly.

OK, I guess I was wrong. Shook up a bit, but it must have been a facial recognition thing then. Sorry for my mistake.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Shook up a bi...

Why? You don't even get near the camera. It's placed several feet above you and scans you as you walk by.

top topics

join