It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Found A Man With 2 cans of gas in St. Patrick’s Cathedral - NYC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That doesn't make the conspiracies anymore real.

It just means some atheistic anarchist whatever type of guy wanted to piggyback off of the Notre Dame fire to create a conspiracy after reading all of the conspiracies and excitement around them on social media.

Naturally it's quite the opportunity if you're deranged and basic like that. Must have.. fame and attention from people I'll never meet.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Why nobody is talking about this?

Suspect in 3 Black Church Fires in Louisiana Is Charged With Hate Crimes

Here's your potential terrorist, the 'hypocritical right' trying to keep it silent HERE:

Mr. Matthews was charged with hate crimes on Monday.

What hiding, because it was not posted in a thread for you? Hey, here's an idea, post a thread on it yourself, and welcome discussion on that point. That is how these things work....we are ATS, be the change you want to see.

Complaining without doing anything about it is just whining like a child.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Besides, it isn't relevant to the discussion.

Those churches weren't world famous icons, that was dumbed down degenerate southern racism.

Look, people of all political sides, religious sides, believers in any fundamentalist or extremist anything destroy places of worship.

He does have a bit of a point that he never coherently addressed though. All mosque shootings and black church shootings, fires are always perpetrated by right wing extremists.

However, why infect a non partisan thread with passionate emo liberal # on a majority right wing forum? It's not activism, you'll never change minds, those change on their own or never do. Step 1 is accepting that and turning down. The passion is wasted, the elevated blood pressure and pulse is only going to eventually cause more harm than good.

"I died 10 years earlier than I would have because I argued and was an activist on boards incessantly. I was a digital revolutionary in my day. We did a lot of good."
edit on 4/18/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The man in New York was most likely there to start a false flag to divert attention from the nothing burger of the Mueller report. I find taht the fire in Notre Dame most likely was not caused by Islam by the simple fact that none of their extremist groups have claimed it (yeah they cheered but that is a far cry from claiming responsibility!) I also do not believe the 911 theory that 9 Saudi hijackers caused it either but am still disgusted by Omar's statement about it. Every time the members of the death cult do something they scream that they did it (OSB originally denied culpability for 911.)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That's quite a strong condemnation from, hmm I don't know enough.

How are you so convinced it's not in any way shape or form connected? seems to be you have a clear bias, why is that?

I would like to know more about both instances.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
in an effort to keep thread on track

the rrested man has offered his " defence " :

" my car ran out of fuel - so i took a short cut through the cathedral "

source

you cannot maske this crap up

ot sure how thats going to work - as police statement says - there was fuel in his van

but given the US legal system - who knows ............................

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

How are you so convinced it's not in any way shape or form connected? seems to be you have a clear bias, why is that?

Because people do stupid things and accidents happen , I don't see why the two have to be connected.

Lamparello is “known to police,” according to Miller. He has two prior arrests in New Jersey for criminal trespass and public drunkenness, sources added.
nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ah - that escallated quickly - do you ACTUALLY think i " dont belong on ATS " - just bevause i refuce to accept your un-evidenced assertions ???????????????

you is the one who is ignoring what people say

i read your claim - now - which alledged conspiracy ???????? - the " chanting moslems " and the " moslem " in the north tower - have already been falsified

so - evidence ?????????????????????
No it’s just that this is a conspiracy site where people float their ideas on various conspiracies. Just because a lot of threads are about political stuff doesn’t mean it’s not conspiracy related.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He had 2 cans of gasoline and lighter fluid and lighters but he supposedly was cutting thru cathedral as a short cut .right and I have a nice Antigua bridge to sell you.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My friend,

No one knows anything with any certainty. Everything is subjective. In a world of infinite possibilities, all possibilities must be considered. You can narrow down the possibilities to a set of the most probable, but no possibility has a probability of 0 nor 1, only a fraction between. That means nothing is impossible and nothing is factual. If one settles on any single possibility, they do so in error. To default to the most probable is also in error.

You seem to be defaulting to one of the most probable possibilities, that "people do stupid things and accidents happen". You also seem to be trying to convince others to settle on this single possibility. Both of these actions are in error.

With every new possibility that is discovered, you must recalculate the probability of all other possibilities. That is to say, with all new "evidence" or "observations" you must reconsider all the probable possibilities.

Observing that someone is caught with fuel inside of a cathedral gives rise to several new possibilities, all with their own infinite branches. It also increases and or decreases the probability of other possibilities. One of which is that the fire in France was arson, another is that it was an accident.

Seeing as though one possibility is that the cathedral fire in France is a case of arson, and people in other parts of the world are caught in the act of arson in a cathedral, it definitely creates the possibility that some global group of people are attempting to destroy cathedrals, and with an elevated probability. It also changes the probability that the fire in France was an accident. It also creates a new possibility that this man in NYC was just doing something stupid.

All things considered we only have possibilities and probabilities. This is how most conspiracy theorists operate, knowingly or not. To attempt to force people to consider only one possibility is a mistake.

edit on 20-4-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join