It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Press Conference on Mueller Report (9:30am EST 4-18-2019)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The dems have told us for over a year redactions by the FBI were neccessary because it could jeopordize ongoing cases. Now they are furious when Barr says the same

It's grand watching them spin in circles. I'm watching CBS and the talking heads are still claiming there is still tons of things they could get Trump on, Trump is still dangerous. They are still hoping for an impeachment. I sure hope the Dems stick to this tack till 2020, it will kill them.

It's almost as good as Election Night. I might just go on Facebook again just to rub it in on some people.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSMalliance totally over the cliff 😆

When does serious investigation of the traitors and MSM-terrorists start?

Bound to be some indictments about those "gifts" for "Leaks" 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'd like to find a transcript of Barr's speech because you could tell how much effort went into it to close down any future nonsense about "but he didn't actually say this...", or "he could have meant...".

It was beautifully well crafted.

Exactly what they taught us to do in sales, and why good salesman are paid so well. Eliminating objections before they're made, is critically important.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
These 'journalist' are pissed.

Hilarious.

I loved the line "It's not Mueller's report. He wrote this report for ME."

Proved beyond any doubt how far out of their depth those 'journalists' were. Glad he didn't pander to their nonsense. But also wished he'd called them out even more for it...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And the report is publicly available

What a day!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm amazed to see every network covering it live. I thought gameshows and soap operas were more important.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Rewey

Especially liked that Barr quoted Mueller's own words from the report. Journalist kept trying to spin that those were his words instead of Mueller's in defense of Trump.

Agreed - that blonde journalist kept trying to suggest he'd been so easy on Trump. Sorry, you idiot - those were the words of your Great White Hope, Mueller...

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
TRUMP TWEET

Love it!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
No collusion
No obstruction

This should never happen to another president again

Its on

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No collusion
No obstruction

Its on

But CBS says the President CURSED when he was told that Mueller had been appointed...

"I'm phucked! My Presidency is over. You know what those Special Counsels do to people."

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'd like to find a transcript of Barr's speech because you could tell how much effort went into it to close down any future nonsense about "but he didn't actually say this...", or "he could have meant...".

It was beautifully well crafted.

Exactly what they taught us to do in sales, and why good salesman are paid so well. Eliminating objections before they're made, is critically important.

And I don't think he would have anticipated how the MSM would have painted him as a shill following his first letter a few weeks ago... He wouldn't stand for that crap again...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mueller Report 448 pages

Barr Press Conf Transcript

edit on Apr-18-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What we just watched was the Attorney General acting like a Presidents personal attorney...and that is a bit worrysome. Mueller it appears has already contradicted Barr in that DOJ Not being able to charge a President a sitting President was a major factor. Also specifically (SPECIFICALLY) says that they couldnt establish there was no crime.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No collusion
No obstruction

Its on

So... has Adam Schiff made any comment yet? You know, about his 'clear and irrefutable evidence'?
edit on 18-4-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
What we just watched was the Attorney General acting like a Presidents personal attorney...and that is a bit worrysome. Mueller it appears has already contradicted Barr in that DOJ Not being able to charge a President a sitting President was a major factor. Also specifically (SPECIFICALLY) says that they couldnt establish there was no crime.

That is utter garbage from start to finish. Maybe you should try watching it again.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

First headlines out 5 minutes after report drops.

The Associated Press ‏ Verified account @AP Following Following @AP More

BREAKING: Mueller's report reveals Trump's efforts to seize control of Russia probe and force the special counsel's removal

NO COLLUSION-NO OBSTRUCTION.

The President ranted privately just as he expressed outrage on Twitter and in person about the unfairness of the witch hunt. Not Obstruction.

edit on 18-4-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Most importantly, Democrats about to face REAL justice.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's hilarious watching the Press talking excited about bits of the report, then finding out that Mueller ends up bursting their party balloons.

They are slowly realizing the whole story is a farce even as they keep trying to believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
What we just watched was the Attorney General acting like a Presidents personal attorney...and that is a bit worrysome.

I bet this person LOVED Hussein and Eric Holder.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No collusion
No obstruction

Its on

So... has Adam Schiff made any comment yet? You know, about his 'clear and irrefutable evidence'?

At this point I couldn't care less about Schiff or the house Democrats.
Trump won.
The report shows trump fought to clear his name from the beginning.
Fighting to clear your name is not obstruction.
Trump did not bend to the dc machine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join