It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Press Conference on Mueller Report (9:30am EST 4-18-2019)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
BWAHHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAA

But his tax returns.........LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Admittedly, Americans ALL should be thrilled with Barr's statement that NOT a single American knowingly colluded with Russia. The Dems should be happy as hell with that statement too since it says that Clinton Campaign was found innocent of knowingly colluding with Russia too!

Now let's Move forward and get America back on track together!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yes, but wait until Ukraine is investigated!
Then Hillary and DNC worries can really start!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree. I did notice he kept it narrowly to 'Russia' in his statement. Yet, I really wish we can get past this SC investigation Report and Congress focus on more legitimate matters other than 'what is milk?'

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

A portion won't be satisfied until Trump is out of office by any means necessary.

It's not about anything other than that unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Admittedly, Americans ALL should be thrilled with Barr's statement that NOT a single American knowingly colluded with Russia. The Dems should be happy as hell with that statement too since it says that Clinton Campaign was found innocent of knowingly colluding with Russia too!

HOLD your horses, not so fast. This isn't over yet we got another 2 years worth of investigations. They said nothing about not colluding with China,

edit on 22430America/ChicagoThu, 18 Apr 2019 09:22:31 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, watched the report on TV this morning. I thought Barr did a good job explaining things, including verifying that Mueller did say he cannot determine there was any legal obstruction of Justice done by Trump, stating Trump was only trying to get the investigation settled, but did not do anything to obstruct the investigation.

I watched them hash the speach out afterwards on MSM and they were trying to twist everything said to make it fit what they believed, that Trump is guilty of everything. Now, Barr worked along side of the Justice department and Mueller, they determined that what Trump did was not obstruction, the highest legal department of our government and a two year investigation into all of this. But the Press is obstructing justice and spreading slander against the Attorney General and our president. If someone is found innocent, it is obstructing justice if you keep trying to say the person is guilty when it has been proven he/she is not guilty of a crime. So, since MSM is trying to obstruct justice, I think they should face charges that state they are obstructing justice.

Another thing, the mostly unredacted version of the report is going to a special committee of congress. If any part of that report gets leaked, it is a national security issue, the congressmen should be held liable for treason if they leak content that the attorney general and Justice department won't allow to be made public. We know that the Democrats are going to leak this, they have constantly been leaking the information to their buddies in the press. The content is protected, not even the specific writings. People twist things to meet their beliefs all the time, look at how people twist the words in the bible to meet their desires, it does not matter how you say things, people interpret what they hear based on their beliefs.

This is my opinion, I will state that outright. I am old enough to have seen a lot of BS in my society and know that people can get the opposite content out of the exact same wording. Barr did a pretty decent job of explaining things yet the Media was twisting it purposely to protect what they have been saying. A mistake is not a mistake if you learn from it, it is a learning experience. The Media is making mistake after mistake, never learning anything other than to get more cunning at twisting everything, it is not news anymore, it is BS.

I see way less spreading of fake conspiracy here on this site than I see happening in MSM. Pretty bad when you have to go to a conspiracy site to find out what is really true.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
AT Barr said there was found no collusion with Russia in the matter of the election by any US Citizen, including the Trump Administration. It did not address collusion of any other ongoing investigations, like the Uranium one stuff, only the election matter. The determination of the report also shows that no Democrats knowingly or intentionally colluded with Russia in the election stuff, but it does not really include the fake Dossier stuff, that is a seperate issue, even then I do not think they knew the false info came from Russians. The Dossier was not Russian interference in the election though, it was exploited after Trump won.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump wins
He beat 18 gop candidates
He beat her
He beat mueller

Winning

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: xuenchen

Barr is such a tool. He walked off in a snit because someone called him on his spinning of the report.

Reeeeeeeee mem mem member

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
MSMalliance totally over the cliff 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Right now our favorite leftists members are desperately watching the fake news media channels in order to absorb as many talking points as they can.

Wait until the afternoon so they can put it all together and come here trying to distort what really happened.

Oh what a great day for the enemies of the people...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Media is making mistake after mistake, never learning anything other than to get more cunning at twisting everything, it is not news anymore, it is BS.

Bingo. They purposely spin Barr's words to make him seem complicit in sheltering Trump, when in fact, the Mueller report proved no collusion. The problem is, the Dims will continue with this narrative and make absolute fools of themselves (as they already have), because of their desperation in preventing Trump from being re-elected. It's the only card they have, since NO ONE gives a hoot about Trump's taxes. In the meantime, NOTHING gets done in Congress because of partisan distrust and hate.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: CynConcepts

HOLD your horses, not so fast. This isn't over yet we got another 2 years worth of investigations. They said nothing about not colluding with China,

Don't forget North Korea too!

This is going to be a fun day watching the Democratic Press try to spin this into anything resembling a coherent thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They said nothing about not colluding with China,

One of the superpacs supporting Jeb Bush illegally took money from a Chinese company. I doubt he was in the know though.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'd like to find a transcript of Barr's speech because you could tell how much effort went into it to close down any future nonsense about "but he didn't actually say this...", or "he could have meant...".

It was beautifully well crafted.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Trump will be speaking at Veteran's Event shortly. He's late...it's happening at same time of Report being released.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Especially liked that Barr quoted Mueller's own words from the report. Journalist kept trying to spin that those were his words instead of Mueller's in defense of Trump.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSMalliance totally over the cliff 😆

When does serious investigation of the traitors and MSM-terrorists start?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join