It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Press Conference on Mueller Report (9:30am EST 4-18-2019)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: oloufo

Democrat Leadership is demanding Barr cancel the press conference 😆

Due to.... transparent motivations? He's flying in on a wing and a prayer.

Typically, these reports are given to Congress AS IS, and Congress decides what is censored, (or redacted if you like.)
It's not CENSORED before it goes to Congress.

The truth will out eventually. There will be nowhere to run, Mr. Barr, and nowhere to hide.

The focus is not on collusion now. I believe it's on Obstruction of Justice, with a little sprinkle of Abuse of Power.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

How would Congress even know what should be redacted? That makes absolutely NO sense. DOJ knows what is necessary to redact due to other ongoing investigations, NOT Congress!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

a reply to: oloufo

Democrat Leadership is demanding Barr cancel the press conference 😆

Due to.... transparent motivations? He's flying in on a wing and a prayer.

Typically, these reports are given to Congress AS IS, and Congress decides what is censored, (or redacted if you like.)
It's not CENSORED before it goes to Congress.

The truth will out eventually. There will be nowhere to run, Mr. Barr, and nowhere to hide.

The focus is not on collusion now. I believe it's on Obstruction of Justice, with a little sprinkle of Abuse of Power.

Prove it.

Show me grand jury testimoney going to congress when not one person was charged. Cause everything I read showed that this testimoney is always sealed and requiered to have court orders for anyone to see it.

Meanwhile, since we are talking the way things are usually done.

Show me one president ever who has had people connected to his campaign spied on using opposition research paid for by his opponents.

Oh and meanwhile I assume you are also upset that congress and the public still hasnt seen the fisa reports and all of the other material the FBI refuses to hand over or unredact about the investigation.

Oh and I assume you will also be calling for the public to see all of the material on the investigation into hillary.

At least we have no evidence Barr smashed evidnce with a hammer to protect trump like the FBI did for hillary.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Big Democrat Leaders using very bad and very select name calling. They really hate William Barr 😆

I am pretty sure they hate anyone that says anything exculpatory about Trump.
I hope they are bitching because they know the noose is tightening around their necks.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

How would Congress even know what should be redacted? That makes absolutely NO sense. DOJ knows what is necessary to redact due to other ongoing investigations, NOT Congress!

^^^ This^^^^
+ Barr had Mueller's team and Rod Rosenstein working with him to make the decisions regarding what would be redacted!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the YT link if anyone feels like watching, ha!

link   
I like the ones still saying obstruction. If there was no crime, what was being obstructed? And about Comey, if your FBI Director is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs about a crime (and collusion isn’t a crime) that didn’t happen, then yes by all means send the dude his walking papers.

link   

There are existing laws about redactions.

I'm confident all the MSM alliance will explain truthfully for all World Citizens later today.

And specific Members of Congress can view a "Lighter" version with many redactions opened 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's

Starting !!!!!!! 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Confirmed

No Trump Campaign Collusion !! 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The first part of russian interference, russian facebook trolls, is still a joke.

There influence is far less than the democratic led msm which no one seems to have a problem with.

In addition, trolls from all sorts of countries try to sow disinformation, and the US certainly does it worse to other countries

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Confirmed

No Trump Campaign Collusion !! 😆

or ANY American "knowingly"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
On the russian hacks, never forget the DNC REFUSED to allow the FBI to have access to the physical servers.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wikileaks didnt break the law publishing material. No person connected to trump worked with wikileaks

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Now remember, this was all about russian collusion.

Thats what the dems and media told us.

Now that we know they lied, they will ignore all of that in the mueller report. Now its all about obstruction

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The first part of russian interference, russian facebook trolls, is still a joke.

There influence is far less than the democratic led msm which no one seems to have a problem with.

In addition, trolls from all sorts of countries try to sow disinformation, and the US certainly does it worse to other countries

They must have influenced at least 15 or 25 votes 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
RR seems nervous....

What's going on in his mind wonder....

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Barr seems to confirm MSM is all BS 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
RR seems nervous....

What's going on in his mind wonder....

He's dreaming of his self-cooked crow burger 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And trump team fully cooporated, giving all documents.

Of course we knew this. But the media and dems will spin it that because trump was furious about the illegal leaks and weaponizing this investigation against him, his comments were obstruction, even though he fully cooperated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join