It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Press Conference on Mueller Report (9:30am EST 4-18-2019)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Swinging On A Star

Democrat Space Force in Motion................

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust
It's possible we will see the biggest MSM/Democrat meltdown since Nov 8, 2016 😎
Watch and list any new red herrings, secret sources, special editing, out of context, and naturally, any outright desperation lies by The MSM/Democrat alliance.

And watch how President Trump "Takes Ownership of the Down-side" tomorrow, regarding the "obstruction" grey areas, and his words of anger to staff members, over Mueller's witch-hunt. (Some aspects of the report were leaked tonight)

As this article says, President Trump's responses will be EPIC. Classic Donald Trump.

Source Article: theconservativetreehouse.com...-162664

Excerpted Examples:

Classic Trump and it will catch the Moonbats completely off-guard.

You know what the media and the Democrats have forgotten?…

Trump owns the downside better than anyone.

No-one, EVER, has yet to catch on to how brilliantly Trump owns the downside.

Media: Jeb Bush want’s a no-fly zone in Syria?
Trump: When did ISIS get airplanes?

Media: You can’t build a wall.
Trump: I build things, that’s what I do – watch me!

Media: You’re going to deport 11 million people. You’ll need a “deportation force“.
Trump: What does I.C.E do?

Media: You spend all this time talking about polls. You seem obsessed by polls?
Trump: Yeah, that’s because I’m winning them. If the polls were not good, I wouldn’t even mention them. Duh!

Megyn Kelly: “You’ve called women you don’t like ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ ‘slobs,’ and ‘disgusting animals’…”
Trump: “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”

Media: But you called Sanders a maniac!
Trump: “And a Communist”, don’t forget!

Every other candidate who has ever existed in the history of modern political candidacy, would have given some form of “acceptable” alternative response. (ie. a PC version.) (ie. a lie.)

Not Trump, he owns the downside.

This approach is what makes ‘Splodey Heads!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Classic Poker Scene - The Sting

Four 3's turns into Four Jacks to Beat 4 Nines...........

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep! That's a classic alright.

What I want to know from the Mueller report is when he concluded that President Trump didn't collude with Russia, and on whose authority did he transition from Collusion to Obstruction. I suspect it was Rod Rosenstein, in that top-secret August 2017 memo, who directed Mueller from one fishing hole to the other. (It turns out, both were empty. No fish.)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yes, it is sad how he died.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Arukou) - Kyu Sakamoto

Democrats Listen .....

The lyrics tell the story of a man who looks up and whistles while he is walking so that his tears won't fall. The verses of the song describe his memories and feelings.

Yes, it is very sad how he died.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the Press gets to ask questions. I like how Barr looks at them like they're deranged a-holes. A reporter last week who confronted Barr in the DOJ hallway, was ignored like he wasn't there. Gave the reporter "the chills". haha.

BTW...thankyou for choosing the MAGA YouTube channel.

Ref: www.youtube.com...

Would hate to generate revenue for some of the MSM channels.

you would have had a great time in germany between 1933 and 1945. no free press. no freedom of speech. camps for all people you guys dont like: liberals, artists, gays and so on.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

"Mueller Time" is OVER... time to pay the Barr tab.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Lmao twitter is fun today.

I'm seeing Democrats already calling out the fake report Barr's going to show them.

Some people saying Rosenstein cannot be trusted, that he's sold to Trump.

Next thing when the report comes out they're gonna yell it is a WITCH HUNT on Democrats.

BOOM! Get ready!
edit on 18/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have determined beyond reasonable doubt that the lefty loons will not be happy for a long time. Like a bunchof spoiled 10 year olds.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think after the press conference i will be doing a livestream, my channel is in my signature

As democrats complain about Barr here are several things to keep in mind

1. They were furious with comey giving dirt in Hillary because he didn’t recommend charges. Now they are hypocrites demanding dirt he released on trump even though there were no charges

2. They are demanding unredacted report he released, and still they criticize republicans who want unredacted material from the fbi released like the fisa warrant

3. They think Barr is horrible, yet had no problem with lynch not recusing jersey from the Hillary investigation, even when we now know Lynch’s department told the fbi no matter what there recommendation they would not prosecute

4. Barr worked on the redactions with Rosenstein and mueller. Rosenstein who is no trump fan even said he doesn’t understand all of the hate being thrown at Barr

5. There was no Russian collusion. The Dems and the media lied. Now they are trying to save face saying trump obstructed am investigation in which he was innocent. As many of us predicted, the collusion narrative was a lie and all the Dems and media really just wanted to investigate trump to hurt his administration and find any little thing they could complain about, which is exactly what is happening

6. If trump obstructed, why aren’t the very same people furious that Obama did things like declare Hillary innocent before the investigation started, or used executive privilege to keep investigators from seeing documents about holder

Just a few of my thoughts going in to this

edit on 18-4-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the Press gets to ask questions. I like how Barr looks at them like they're deranged a-holes. A reporter last week who confronted Barr in the DOJ hallway, was ignored like he wasn't there. Gave the reporter "the chills". haha.

BTW...thankyou for choosing the MAGA YouTube channel.

Ref: www.youtube.com...

Would hate to generate revenue for some of the MSM channels.

you would have had a great time in germany between 1933 and 1945. no free press. no freedom of speech. camps for all people you guys dont like: liberals, artists, gays and so on.

No one is against the "free press".

The problem arises whe MSM has an agenda driven bias. They cease being journalists, and the "news" becomes an op ed.

Journalism is about presenting verified facts, not spinning to present opinion.

Surely you see the difference.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Whelp, today is the day for...

time for a cold one, Mueller Time!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Maybe some people on his campaign team did but Trump is smart enough to stay away from such activities.

I am shocked!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't care!!

If this United States is not convinced the Democratic party will go to any length to push their Soros type agenda then I am sorry this republic is doomed. We have hardly any morals as a unified country, we hardly interact with each other, we are to excepting of ideas and beliefs that go against our individual beliefs, and the hyper inflated racism is a plague on this country, seem like they just pick a topic to argue about just to argue not on morality or logic.

Sorry for the rant.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You would think at least some of the liberals with half a brain could see the ongoing coverup in progress. The MSM Press not wanting AG Barr to hold a press conference is a strong hint.

They are the Media, they live for press conferences..that's what they do. They don't want viewers to get the news straight from AG Barr and Rosenstein but only from their own biased, dishonest spin on it.

Wake Up Sheeple!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Democrat Leadership is demanding Barr cancel the press conference 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

Democrat Leadership is demanding Barr cancel the press conference 😆

Why isnt democratic leadership demanding all of the FBI material into Hillary's iunvestigation be made public instead of just relying on Comey to tell us what was in the reports?

Oh my bad, I forgot they are corrupt hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Big Democrat Leaders using very bad and very select name calling. They really hate William Barr 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Will you still love me tomorrow

Bob Mueller's Question to Democrat Leaders ............

Lol! Good zinger.

Thank you for playing. Please try again tomorrow when the real games begin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join