It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Press Conference on Mueller Report (9:30am EST 4-18-2019)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
U.S. Attorney General Barr will hold a press conference at 9:30am EST.

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein will also be there !!

Mueller himself is not expected to attend.

He will release the redacted Mueller Report shortly afterwards.

Barr has apparently also offered a "lesser" redacted version to certain Congress Members 😎

Some U.S. House Democrats have already called for the press conference to be canceled !!

This could be the shot heard round the world !!

The desperation will be more obvious than usual by about 10x 😎

Start countdown at 10 hours from NOW and ticking 😎

Barr To Hold 9:30 AM Press Conference Thursday On Mueller Report Release

Attorney General Bill Barr is scheduled to hold a press conference at 9:30 a.m. ET Thursday to discuss special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted final report, the Justice Department confirmed Wednesday.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will also attend.

“Attorney General William P. Barr will hold a press conference on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. EDT, on the release of the Mueller Report,” a Justice Department press release read.

House Dems demand Barr cancel 'inappropriate' press conference on Mueller report

A group of House Democrats on Wednesday called for Attorney General William Barr to cancel his planned press conference Thursday morning ahead of the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

“The Department of Justice announced today that the Attorney General will hold a press conference tomorrow morning before Congress has even seen Special Counsel Mueller’s report," they said in a statement.

"This press conference, which apparently will not include Special Counsel Mueller, is unnecessary and inappropriate, and appears designed to shape public perceptions of the report before anyone can read it," they continued.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don’t expect much from this. The way I see it is that Trump did not collude with Russia himself. Maybe some people on his campaign team did but Trump is smart enough to stay away from such activities. With that being said zero evidence has been presented from the Dems to show otherwise. All this is going to do is help the divide.
Since I don’t have crap to do tomorrow besides fix one of my shower heads I may have that in the background. Quantum leap will most likely be the entertainment for me tomorrow.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

To no-one's surprise, this IMPORTANT fact was removed from News/Opinion articles, and TV News.. ASAP after the A.G. said it. His statement didn't "fit" with the MSM and Democrat's plan to attack Attorney General Barr over "his" Mueller report redactions...

Barr said that Mueller "is assisting us in this process" of redacting certain material from the report.
March 29, 2019 - www.cnbc.com...

After screaming "Protect Rosenstein from Trump!" for almost a year, Democrats and MSM are not happy that Rod Rosenstein, the man who gave birth to the Mueller Investigation, also took part in the redactions.

FAKE NEWS (aka "traitors") have tried their best to give the impression that William Barr is 100% responsible for choosing what information in Mueller's report remains hidden. That simply isn't true...not at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I hope the Press gets to ask questions. I like how Barr looks at them like they're deranged a-holes. A reporter last week who confronted Barr in the DOJ hallway, was ignored like he wasn't there. Gave the reporter "the chills". haha.

BTW...thankyou for choosing the MAGA YouTube channel.

Ref: www.youtube.com...

Would hate to generate revenue for some of the MSM channels.

edit on 4/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don’t expect much from this. The way I see it is that Trump did not collude with Russia himself. Maybe some people on his campaign team did but Trump is smart enough to stay away from such activities.

Or it could be that the only ones "colluding" were the CIA/FBI assets that attempted to infiltrate Trump's campaign in hopes of planting evidence of collusion.

Gonna be an interesting next year, to be sure.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I don’t expect much from this. The way I see it is that Trump did not collude with Russia himself. Maybe some people on his campaign team did but Trump is smart enough to stay away from such activities. With that being said zero evidence has been presented from the Dems to show otherwise. All this is going to do is help the divide.

The report shows no collusion with either Trump or anyone on his team...not sure how you can assume that means anything different. What is that evidence the democrats have that Mueller didn't have? The division is for the left not accepting Trump as their President right off the bat, and now not accepting 2 years of the FBI investigation.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the Press gets to ask questions. I like how Barr looks at them like they're deranged a-holes. A reporter last week who confronted Barr in the DOJ hallway, was ignored like he wasn't there. Gave the reporter "the chills". haha.

Kinda like this... for us Uber nerds that remember the movie

edit on 17-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thank god you put this in the mud pit where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Right now, the left side of twitter is a massive salt mine, puts the spice mines of kessle to shame...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's possible we will see the biggest MSM/Democrat meltdown since Nov 8, 2016 😎

Watch and list any new red herrings, secret sources, special editing, out of context, and naturally, any outright desperation lies by The MSM/Democrat alliance.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The report shows no collusion with either Trump or anyone on his team...not sure how you can assume that means anything different. What is that evidence the democrats have that Mueller didn't have? The division is for the left not accepting Trump as their President right off the bat, and now not accepting 2 years of the FBI investigation.

Well I am not saying anything different than what you did, so saying I assumed otherwise is odd. But I will make an assumption now. I am sure I will be wrong on. But do you think that everyone on the left thinks that way?
I may be young and dumb but i'm not stupid.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Since I don’t have crap to do tomorrow besides fix one of my shower heads I may have that in the background. Quantum leap will most likely be the entertainment for me tomorrow.

Mueller found no Americans colluded. None.

Wake the hell up. Trump is not evil - the media is.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

When did I say Trump is evil?
I may not like the dude but never said he is evil. Mostly because that is a subjective term that can mean one or the other. Depends on how you view it.
I think he is a troll but not a bad man.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So the Dems want to restrict American citizens ability to view the attorney generals release and explanation of the editing and release of this document. Yeah, they do not want the real interpretation to be given to the public, they want their twisted interpretation fed to the public.

Well, from observations over the last few years, I am pretty much on to the Democratic deceptive practices. They do not even consider anything that Trump or the Republicans try to get done, they veto things but want it to look like they are bargaining when in fact they never would. I know some people like that, but I would never have believed we would elect so many of that kind of narrow minded ODD people into office. (ODD= Oppositional defiance disorder)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They're scared, panic in DC!

It is nice to see the Democrats on the back foot for a change.

They were all for transparency, exposing things, writing reports, investigations, summaries, inside information, leaks..

..now, they're all against it!

It's very easy to sum up

They (Democrats) spied on Trump before the election, incase he won the election.
When he won the election, they tried to frame him with whatever they discovered during the spying
Problem was, they found nothing - so they manufactured a frame-job and it failed.
Now, its been exposed and they're desperately trying to keep the con going until the 2020 election so they can cover it up

edit on 18/4/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Democrats want complete control of what goes up on the MSMalliance.

They're going to have a problem because Barr gets the first "publish" and all future lies by Democrat operatives are going to be called out and amplified this time 😎

Watch for many Democrats to engage in "self smearing" and they won't even know it 😆

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Arukou) - Kyu Sakamoto

Democrats Listen .....

The lyrics tell the story of a man who looks up and whistles while he is walking so that his tears won't fall. The verses of the song describe his memories and feelings.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Will you still love me tomorrow

Bob Mueller's Question to Democrat Leaders ............

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh goody goody gumdrops. Get ready for another un-ending round of lying and crying from the people that are such big cry baby country haters, they cant come to grips someone they dont like was elected and want to continue putting this country last even as it is being invaded and run into the ground by their inactions to do the job they were elected to do.
Cant wait.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden

Rod Rosenstein's response to Democrats ...................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join