It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to turn Chivas Regal darker and sweeter to decieve my friend...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

i has to reccommend honesty - and buy him a full litre of a good liqour - or give him a gift card

however - if you MUST be duplicitous

steal the other bottle - and re-fill both with something that looks the right colour

that way - unless the donner of the bottles sheres them - its likley your crime will never be discovered - as the victim has no frame of refference for what it tastes like

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What if it was his urine sample?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
###A Public service announcement###

Please do NOT fall for the urban legend about eyedrops causing some sort of explosive lower intestinal event. Ingesting eyedrops can cause some serious health problems, but that's not one of them. Just don't do it, to yourself or someone else as a prank. Please. It's a very, very bad idea.

Also, blackstrap molasses is definitely not a substitute for molasses in cooking and baking. People take it for the alleged health benefits, and IMO the health benefits are primarily assumed because the stuff is nasty. "Robust flavor' indeed. So's cod liver oil.

If you're going to cook or bake for taste, use regular old molasses. That's an IMO, but I'm not wrong.

Good molasses article here.

###Thanks for your attention. As you were.###

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Frankly, I thought ingesting Visine was potentially deadly, but upon reading some more on it I see it is seldom fatal, but definitely very dangerous. Here's what wikipedia has to say...

Overdose most often causes slow heart rate. Respiratory depression, low blood pressure, constricted pupils, hypothermia, brief episodes of high blood pressure,[8] drowsiness, headaches and vomiting may also occur.[9] In serious cases some of these effects may result in circulatory shock.[6] Most often overdoses occur in children who have ingested the drug.[8]

There is no antidote for tetryzoline or other similar imidazoline analogue poisoning, but the symptoms can be alleviated and with treatment, death is rare.[10]

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So you're a thief and now you're trying to cover it up. You call him your friend? Tell them the truth like an adult instead of asking others to help you cover it up.

You may lose a friend over it, but that's on you. You may also become better friends because you told the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm fairly certain spiking someones drink is a crime and perhaps a serious one.

LINK

Lana Clayton, 52, confessed to killing her husband, Stephen Clayton, after an autopsy found poisonous levels of tetrahydrozoline in his system, the York County Sheriff’s Office said Friday. Tetrahydrozoline is a chemical found in over-the-counter eye drops used to clear up eye redness.

Stephen Clayton, 64, was found dead in the couple’s home in Clover, South Carolina, on July 21. His wife held a funeral for him in their backyard earlier this month before an autopsy uncovered his cause of death, neighbors said.

She later confessed to poisoning him, authorities said, telling investigators that she placed eye drops in his drinking water for several days.

I'd think it could lead to jail time even as a prank. It takes a sick person to do that in the first place.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Suppose the drink was a type of Kombucha? It's a very sweet fermented tea.
Maybe instead of trying to deceive your friend, you could replace it?
edit on 18-4-2019 by GoofingOff because: Forgot a few words

top topics

<< 1   >>

join